Jussie Smollett Scolds White Prosecutor for repeating N-word while reading out texts HE sent to Nigerian brother

It was always puzzled me why black people use the N word so often if they truly find it offensive. I understand the power argument saying that they being able to use it with eachother minimizes it’s impact and mocks whites who try and use it offensively… but that reasoning seems very childish to me. I think we can do better and just stop using the word
Like everything with the Left - taking offense to anything is always rooted in politics.

The point is that the way blacks have been and in some cases still are treated by whites isnt “fair”. So using the word with eachother when whites can’t is a form of empowerment. I don’t agree or like the reason but that’s what it is.

Sorry but this is a court case, the prosecutor shouldn't have apologized for reading evidence.

I whole hardily agree. Likewise, Blacks that are against non-black people using the N-word should not use the N-word, especially around those that are not black.
Amen to this. I will never go out of my way to blow out a candle that belongs to another camp, but I am not about to add oil to just any lamp either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (someone who chooses to have limited vocabulary)

It was always puzzled me why black people use the N word so often if they truly find it offensive. I understand the power argument saying that they being able to use it with eachother minimizes it’s impact and mocks whites who try and use it offensively… but that reasoning seems very childish to me. I think we can do better and just stop using the word

Smollett is a hot mess
smollet is worse than a hot mess, he is total piece of feces. And even after all the facts bore out the facts of what he did, BLM still refuses to condemn his actions and supports him unconditionally. It's all anyone needs to now about the entire "movement"..

We have racial issues in this country, but the groups who are contolling the related conversations today have zero interest in removing racism and work very hard to make the problems as bad as they can so they can personally and politically profit from the hate and misery they cause.

Forum List

Back