Just 3% High School Students Pass the Citizenship Test

Todays students have the equivalent of a school library at their fingertips.
They laugh at the struggles of our generation to maximize the use of the internet

Different life skills
And they are totally dependent on a technology that can be taken from them at any second by an EMP or major solar flare. I use the internet to research, but nothing can take from me what I have learned. I use skills I learned sixty years ago every day. I use professionals because I want to, not because I need to. I can repair plumbing, build anything I need from wood, work with metal a little bit, I can cook, sew somewhat. I am nowhere as self-sufficient as a pioneer was, but I could survive if I had to.

And they are totally dependent on a technology that can be taken from them at any second by an EMP or major solar flare. I use the internet to research, but nothing can take from me what I have learned. I use skills I learned sixty years ago every day. I use professionals because I want to, not because I need to. I can repair plumbing, build anything I need from wood, work with metal a little bit, I can cook, sew somewhat. I am nowhere as self-sufficient as a pioneer was, but I could survive if I had to.
I'm sure you could, as could I.
I can repair plumbing, build anything I need from wood, work with metal a little bit, I can cook, sew somewhat. I am nowhere as self-sufficient as a pioneer was, but I could survive if I had to.

I use algebra occasionally; I haven't used trig since I was EOD and had to calculate downwind hazard areas for chemical and nuclear weapons.
I used trig today.
1710463463683.png

Forum List

Back