Just 5 days later: Man Applies for Marriage License to Have Two Wives

I've got a good idea. How about you tell me why you are opposed to this? I've asked and asked, and you keep arguing with me about . . . something. What is it?

Oh, I think hetro marriage between siblings is s very very bad idea.

You?

You are, again, moving the goal posts with your posts about incestual relations. The topic is polygamy. Do you object to it or not? If so, why?

Don't like em, but now there is no reasonable legal position to stop them. I think I've mentioned that before.

Now, since you favor hetro same sex sibling marriage, do I assume you also favor extending that same dignity to opposite sex sibling marriage?

Remember, if it doesn't affect your marriage, why oppose it?

I don't "favor" them. Lol! Where do you get THAT idea?

You wouldn't have a problem with them being legal though, correct?

Look buddy, I have given you the courtesy to answer many of your questions honestly now. I expect the same courtesy in return. Now, answer some of the questions I've posed to you please. You have YET to do that.

I've got a good idea. How about you tell me why you are opposed to this? I've asked and asked, and you keep arguing with me about . . . something. What is it?

You?

You are, again, moving the goal posts with your posts about incestual relations. The topic is polygamy. Do you object to it or not? If so, why?

Don't like em, but now there is no reasonable legal position to stop them. I think I've mentioned that before.

Now, since you favor hetro same sex sibling marriage, do I assume you also favor extending that same dignity to opposite sex sibling marriage?

If two people who are brother/sister are weird enough to want to marry one another, who am I to stop them? Is this a really big concern of yours?

Governmental sponsored incest is troubling, yes I do have a problem with it.

Who is advocating for this?

You?

If two people who are brother/sister are weird enough to want to marry one another, who am I to stop them? Is this a really big concern of yours?

To remind you, this thread is not about incestual relationships. It is about polygamy.

Yes, I think there WAS reasoned legal rationale

Yet you cannot seem to find it.

All I have to do is look at the deserting opinions, which I agree with, to find them.

Yet you cannot seem to find them.

Sorry, you are wrong.

And in post after post- you prove me right.

You either have an argument - and had that argument two weeks ago- or you don't have an argument.

So far all you have offered is "no argument"

It's done right?

You?

There has been governmental sponsorship of incest in marriage for years.

Check out Wisconsin law.

Go ahead and post the link, along with exclusions

You?

Your statement in support of gay marriage was, to paraphrase,

If it doesn't adversly affect you, why should you care?

Did you want an answer?

Prior to last week I was told that the slippery slope to polygamy and incest was crazy.

Doesn't look so crazy now, huh?

You?

Look buddy, I have given you the courtesy to answer many of your questions honestly now. I expect the same courtesy in return. Now, answer some of the questions I've posed to you please. You have YET to do that.

I've been very forthcoming, not evasive at all

Your statement in support of gay marriage was, to paraphrase,

If it doesn't adversly affect you, why should you care?

Did you want an answer?

Prior to last week I was told that the slippery slope to polygamy and incest was crazy.

Doesn't look so crazy now, huh?

If it doesn't effect me and does not harm anyone else. There is nobody talking about incest here except for you.

Well then what is your objection? Since you aren't being evasive, you should be able to answer that question.

Stat must be ecstatic. Now he can marry both of his hands.

Check out Wisconsin law.

Why should i do your work for you?

Still waiting for you to be able to articulate any reason why you believe a sibling couple or a threesome should not be able to get married.

Remember- I am not saying I am for or against them- I am saying that if you cannot articulate a reason why- then that is your problem- and has nothing to do with Two women being able to marry.

As in- you have been evading every question all along.

As in- you have been evading every question all along.

And . . . instead of addressing the topic and why he is opposed to it, he keeps bringing in things like incest! He brings up incest and then asks others to defend it!

What part of THE STATE CANNOT DEFINE MARRIAGE do lefties not understand?

Its like they want the law to read "States can set marriage laws and definitions; except for fags and lesbos and trannies, they can do whatevs. But everyone else we can regulate."

What part of THE STATE CANNOT DEFINE MARRIAGE do lefties not understand?

Its like they want the law to read "States can set marriage laws and definitions; except for fags and lesbos and trannies, they can do whatevs. But everyone else we can regulate."

States can STILL set marriage laws. What is so hard for you to understand about that simple concept?

Well then what is your objection? Since you aren't being evasive, you should be able to answer that question.

To polygamy. It creates a class that wealthy can take mates from the poor.

To incest. Incestuous heterosexual couples create inbred children. However to exclude them would create a discriminatory position when there would be no fear of inbreeding with same sex siblings.

The exclusion of same sex siblings would be completely based on the ability to procreate by the hetro siblings.

The paradox

Oh, and recently there were these that found out exactly that:

Gay lovers on Jeremy Kyle discover they are long-lost BROTHERS Daily Mail Online

Check out Wisconsin law.

Still waiting for you to be able to articulate any reason why you believe a sibling couple or a threesome should not be able to get married.

Remember- I am not saying I am for or against them- I am saying that if you cannot articulate a reason why- then that is your problem- and has nothing to do with Two women being able to marry.

What sexuality is the sibling couple?

Here's one I can't find a single reason to deny a license to under current law:

Gay lovers on Jeremy Kyle discover they are long-lost BROTHERS Daily Mail Online

Can you?

If one of the two was a female, then we have birth defect and inbreeding to discuss.

Ok, your turn

Siblings, license them or not.

I'll take your word for the Wisconsin law, I believe that was first cousins that had to prove they could not PROCREATE. Which is something the gay brothers WOULD NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF.

Check out Wisconsin law.

What sexuality is the sibling couple?

Here's one I can't find a single reason to deny a license to under current law:

Can you?

If one of the two was a female, then we have birth defect and inbreeding to discuss.

Ok, your turn

Siblings, license them or not.

I'll take your word for the Wisconsin law, I believe that was first cousins that had to prove they could not PROCREATE. Which is something the gay brothers WOULD NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF.

So you are okay with Wisconsin law- which required an incestuous couple to prove that they could not have a child before they were allowed a marriage license.

Do you think that means that Wisconsin automatically must allow a brother to marry his sister if they can prove that they cannot have children?

To polygamy. It creates a class that wealthy can take mates from the poor.

Really- that is your only objection?

Well then as I said- nothing has changed your argument from last week to today.

Forum List

Back