Just 5 days later: Man Applies for Marriage License to Have Two Wives

So you want state sanctioned goat screwing?

That is the basis for your argument.

If it doesn't affect me?

Obviously, you have a poor understanding of the subject matter. Now, state your position and why you feel the way you do.

You hate having your own argument flipped on you.....

Your argument is, if it doesn't adversely affect you just shut the fuck up about it.

Correct?

When it comes to consenting adult human beings, yes. What is your objection to my position? Now be clear.

Now the Goal post has changed. OK

How does a Man marrying his daughter affect me?

It doesn't, but I'd rather keep that from a government endorsed relationship.

Lol! This is hilarious. YOU are the one who keeps moving the goal posts here. :lol: You bring, animals, inanimate objects and incest (a form of ABUSE) into the discussion and accuse others of moving goal posts? Irony. :D

No, you did with your silly question

How do any of those things adversely affect you?

You may answer at any time, or, run like I think you will

So you want state sanctioned goat screwing?

That is the basis for your argument.

If it doesn't affect me?

Obviously, you have a poor understanding of the subject matter. Now, state your position and why you feel the way you do.

Your argument is, if it doesn't adversely affect you just shut the fuck up about it.

Correct?

So . . . if a man wants to marry two women, and the two women agree, or if a woman wants to marry two men and the two men agree, what is your objection?

I can't think of a reasoned legal rational to oppose this NOW.

I think I've made that clear a dozen times or more

Then what are you arguing about?

I'm not, I've said for years the courts will have no choice but legalization.

So, why do you deny the right to polygamists children the dignity of marriage?

Another right wing moron chimes in...WHERE did I state that it was ME who is denying anything? All I reminded you 2nd graders is that there are at least 20 SC cases outlawing polygamy.....Don't like it? Take it up with the SC.

Another right wing moron chimes in...WHERE did I state that it was ME who is denying anything? All I reminded you 2nd graders is that there are at least 20 SC cases outlawing polygamy.....Don't like it? Take it up with the SC.

Oh, I get it, you really are an idiot.

Correct?

When it comes to consenting adult human beings, yes. What is your objection to my position? Now be clear.

Lol! This is hilarious. YOU are the one who keeps moving the goal posts here. :lol: You bring, animals, inanimate objects and incest (a form of ABUSE) into the discussion and accuse others of moving goal posts? Irony. :D

Sorry. My position is consistent. If the marriage in question involves adult human beings who are all consenting, then it bothers me not at all. How about you?

Correct?

YOU, OTOH, are flailing around like a fish out of water, trying to make sense of your nonsensical position. :)

Well, since this is a discussion board, and you have taken it upon yourself to involve yourself in this discussion, I feel it only fair that you clearly state your own position on the thread topic.

Here, just to make R-W dingbats happy about their latest polygamist wanna-be hero:

There are 5 countries that have passed legislation to allow polygamous civil marriage: Iraq, Malawi, Libya, Namibia, and Uganda.

Many countries that allow it at some level have Muslim populations or indigenous populations that recognize them at the government level. These are: Australia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Maldives, Malaysia, Iran, Benin, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Mongolia, Pakistan.

Correct?

Sorry. My position is consistent. If the marriage in question involves adult human beings who are all consenting, then it bothers me not at all. How about you?

How about two heterosexual brothers above the age of consent? That should be OK, right?

Correct?

YOU, OTOH, are flailing around like a fish out of water, trying to make sense of your nonsensical position. :)

Answer - run

Here, just to make R-W dingbats happy about their latest polygamist wanna-be hero:

There are 5 countries that have passed legislation to allow polygamous civil marriage: Iraq, Malawi, Libya, Namibia, and Uganda.

Many countries that allow it at some level have Muslim populations or indigenous populations that recognize them at the government level. These are: Australia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Maldives, Malaysia, Iran, Benin, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Mongolia, Pakistan.

So? That doesn't answer my question, you dope.

Answer - run

Nobody needs to run from you. You cannot even explain what it is you are arguing about! :lol: How about you do that now?

How about two heterosexual brothers above the age of consent? That should be OK, right?

Yes. If both brothers wish for that, then why not?

Actually I can't see a compelling state interest in denial of this right either. And it probably will be legal at some point

Now, since they can, Can I assume you are ok with heterosexual opposite sex sibling marriage?

Actually I can't see a compelling state interest in denial of this right either. And it probably will be legal at some point

Now, since they can, Can I assume you are ok with heterosexual opposite sex sibling marriage?

Are you going to sit here and ask me about every single possible scenario?

You still haven't said just what it is you are here for.

I've got a good idea. How about you tell me why you are opposed to this? I've asked and asked, and you keep arguing with me about . . . something. What is it?

Forum List

Back