Just 5 days later: Man Applies for Marriage License to Have Two Wives

Then what is your objection? You see, you are the one with the problem. Not me. :wink_2:

So you want state sanctioned goat screwing?

That is the basis for your argument.

If it doesn't affect me?

Obviously, you have a poor understanding of the subject matter. Now, state your position and why you feel the way you do.

You hate having your own argument flipped on you.....

Your argument is, if it doesn't adversely affect you just shut the fuck up about it.

Correct?

So . . . if a man wants to marry two women, and the two women agree, or if a woman wants to marry two men and the two men agree, what is your objection?

I can't think of a reasoned legal rational to oppose this NOW.

I think I've made that clear a dozen times or more

Then you had no objections Thursday either.

No, you did with your silly question

How do any of those things adversely affect you?

You may answer at any time, or, run like I think you will

Sorry. My position is consistent. If the marriage in question involves adult human beings who are all consenting, then it bothers me not at all. How about you?

How about two heterosexual brothers above the age of consent? That should be OK, right?

Yes. If both brothers wish for that, then why not?

Actually I can't see a compelling state interest in denial of this right either. And it probably will be legal at some point

Now, since they can, Can I assume you are ok with heterosexual opposite sex sibling marriage?

I've got a good idea. How about you tell me why you are opposed to this? I've asked and asked, and you keep arguing with me about . . . something. What is it?

Oh, I think hetro marriage between siblings is s very very bad idea.

You?

If right wingers had the other half of their brains working, they'd see that more than a dozen Supreme Court rulings have explicitly BANNED polygamy and if they're "rejoicing" over a fellow idiot testing the latest SC decision, even a 2nd year law student would tell this jerk that he's full of crap......But, R-W'ers, on here, carry on....it keeps you off the streets.

And if idiots used any brains they would notice ALL OF THOSE BANS WERE BASED ON TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE BEING 1 Man and 1 woman.

Sorry, that no longer is relevent. Only love and dignity.

So, why do you deny the right to polygamists children the dignity of marriage?

Oops

Your inability to read the decisions of the court- or to understand what they wrote- is frankly not our problem.

If you don't have an argument against polygamous marriage today- then you didn't have one last Thursday.

So you want state sanctioned goat screwing?

That is the basis for your argument.

If it doesn't affect me?

Obviously, you have a poor understanding of the subject matter. Now, state your position and why you feel the way you do.

Your argument is, if it doesn't adversely affect you just shut the fuck up about it.

Correct?

So . . . if a man wants to marry two women, and the two women agree, or if a woman wants to marry two men and the two men agree, what is your objection?

Yes, I think there WAS reasoned legal rationale

If right wingers had the other half of their brains working, they'd see that more than a dozen Supreme Court rulings have explicitly BANNED polygamy and if they're "rejoicing" over a fellow idiot testing the latest SC decision, even a 2nd year law student would tell this jerk that he's full of crap......But, R-W'ers, on here, carry on....it keeps you off the streets.

And if idiots used any brains they would notice ALL OF THOSE BANS WERE BASED ON TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE BEING 1 Man and 1 woman.

Sorry, that no longer is relevent. Only love and dignity.

So, why do you deny the right to polygamists children the dignity of marriage?

Oops

Your inability to read the decisions of the court- or to understand what they wrote- is frankly not our problem.

If you don't have an argument against polygamous marriage today- then you didn't have one last Thursday.

Read your history. Look into the Utah incursion and get back to me. K?

It's fun to joke, but I for one am being dead serious here. The door should be open to marriage for poly relationships.

If the Justices are to be believed about the core intent of their use of the word "equality" in their Ruling, each and every single sexual-orientation, including polygamy and incest are ALREADY LEGAL TO MARRY..

Your homophobic delusions do not make anything real.

Same gender marriage has been legal in Massachusetts for 10 years.

No polygamous or incestuous marriages have resulted.

Correct?

Yet you cannot seem to find it.

Sorry. My position is consistent. If the marriage in question involves adult human beings who are all consenting, then it bothers me not at all. How about you?

How about two heterosexual brothers above the age of consent? That should be OK, right?

Actually I can't see a compelling state interest in denial of this right either. And it probably will be legal at some point

Now, since they can, Can I assume you are ok with heterosexual opposite sex sibling marriage?

I've got a good idea. How about you tell me why you are opposed to this? I've asked and asked, and you keep arguing with me about . . . something. What is it?

You?

You are, again, moving the goal posts with your posts about incestual relations. The topic is polygamy. Do you object to it or not? If so, why?

Correct?

All I have to do is look at the deserting opinions, which I agree with, to find them.

All I have to do is look at the deserting opinions, which I agree with, to find them.

Yet you cannot seem to find them.

You?

You are, again, moving the goal posts with your posts about incestual relations. The topic is polygamy. Do you object to it or not? If so, why?

Don't like em, but now there is no reasonable legal position to stop them. I think I've mentioned that before.

Now, since you favor hetro same sex sibling marriage, do I assume you also favor extending that same dignity to opposite sex sibling marriage?

Remember, if it doesn't affect your marriage, why oppose it?

Sorry, you are wrong.

You?

Don't like em, but now there is no reasonable legal position to stop them. I think I've mentioned that before.

Now, since you favor hetro same sex sibling marriage, do I assume you also favor extending that same dignity to opposite sex sibling marriage?

I don't "favor" them. Lol! Where do you get THAT idea?

Another right wing moron chimes in...WHERE did I state that it was ME who is denying anything? All I reminded you 2nd graders is that there are at least 20 SC cases outlawing polygamy.....Don't like it? Take it up with the SC.
That's the point Mr. Thirdgrader. Your argument is that it's illegal. Sorta like gay marriage was, except with 7,000 years more history.

Sorry, dissenting opinion. Thanks

You?

If two people who are brother/sister are weird enough to want to marry one another, who am I to stop them? Is this a really big concern of yours?

You?

I don't "favor" them. Lol! Where do you get THAT idea?

You wouldn't have a problem with them being legal though, correct?

You?

If two people who are brother/sister are weird enough to want to marry one another, who am I to stop them? Is this a really big concern of yours?

Governmental sponsored incest is troubling, yes I do have a problem with it.

Sorry, you are wrong.

And in post after post- you prove me right.

You either have an argument - and had that argument two weeks ago- or you don't have an argument.

So far all you have offered is "no argument"

You?

Governmental sponsored incest is troubling, yes I do have a problem with it.

There has been governmental sponsorship of incest in marriage for years.

Check out Wisconsin law.

Forum List

Back