Just 5 days later: Man Applies for Marriage License to Have Two Wives

I don't "favor" them. Lol! Where do you get THAT idea?

You wouldn't have a problem with them being legal though, correct?

Look buddy, I have given you the courtesy to answer many of your questions honestly now. I expect the same courtesy in return. Now, answer some of the questions I've posed to you please. You have YET to do that.

I've been very forthcoming, not evasive at all

Well then what is your objection? Since you aren't being evasive, you should be able to answer that question.

To incest. Incestuous heterosexual couples create inbred children. However to exclude them would create a discriminatory position when there would be no fear of inbreeding with same sex siblings.e

Wisconsin requires first cousins to prove that they cannot 'create inbred children'- why do you think that Wisconsin did not allow siblings to marry with the exact same requirement?

I don't "favor" them. Lol! Where do you get THAT idea?

Look buddy, I have given you the courtesy to answer many of your questions honestly now. I expect the same courtesy in return. Now, answer some of the questions I've posed to you please. You have YET to do that.

Well then what is your objection? Since you aren't being evasive, you should be able to answer that question.

To polygamy. It creates a class that wealthy can take mates from the poor.

To incest. Incestuous heterosexual couples create inbred children. However to exclude them would create a discriminatory position when there would be no fear of inbreeding with same sex siblings.

The exclusion of same sex siblings would be completely based on the ability to procreate by the hetro siblings.

The paradox

Oh, and recently there were these that found out exactly that:

Gay lovers on Jeremy Kyle discover they are long-lost BROTHERS Daily Mail Online

Let us focus on the polygamy issue. The other stuff is irrelevant to this thread.

What exactly do you mean by "it creates a class that wealthy can take mates from the poor." ???? Please elaborate on this statement.

Governmental sponsored incest is troubling, yes I do have a problem with it.

There has been governmental sponsorship of incest in marriage for years.

Check out Wisconsin law.

Go ahead and post the link, along with exclusions

Why should i do your work for you?

Still waiting for you to be able to articulate any reason why you believe a sibling couple or a threesome should not be able to get married.

Remember- I am not saying I am for or against them- I am saying that if you cannot articulate a reason why- then that is your problem- and has nothing to do with Two women being able to marry.

What sexuality is the sibling couple?

Here's one I can't find a single reason to deny a license to under current law:

Gay lovers on Jeremy Kyle discover they are long-lost BROTHERS Daily Mail Online

Can you?

If one of the two was a female, then we have birth defect and inbreeding to discuss.

Ok, your turn

Siblings, license them or not.

I'll take your word for the Wisconsin law, I believe that was first cousins that had to prove they could not PROCREATE. Which is something the gay brothers WOULD NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF.

So you are okay with Wisconsin law- which required an incestuous couple to prove that they could not have a child before they were allowed a marriage license.

Do you think that means that Wisconsin automatically must allow a brother to marry his sister if they can prove that they cannot have children?

I believe that was first cousins.

To incest. Incestuous heterosexual couples create inbred children. However to exclude them would create a discriminatory position when there would be no fear of inbreeding with same sex siblings.

The exclusion of same sex siblings would be completely based on the ability to procreate by the hetro siblings.

The paradox

Let us focus on the polygamy issue. The other stuff is irrelevant to this thread.

What exactly do you mean by "it creates a class that wealthy can take mates from the poor." ???? Please elaborate on this statement.

You are aware that in countries that allow polygamy, the wealthy aquire more wives then the poor, right?

That only makes sense.

Charlie Sheen gonna luv that.

The paradox

You are aware that in countries that allow polygamy, the wealthy aquire more wives then the poor, right?

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

MOST people would not be in these relationships. Correct?

The paradox

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

No, I could care less for myself actually. Remember I'm old.

I do care that my daughters / granddaughters not be put in a world where money determines polygamous status though.

I'm sure that's no concern to you.

Care to continue discussing your statement about if something doesn't adversly affect you, that you don't care?

The paradox

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

I do care that my daughters / granddaughters not be put in a world where money determines polygamous status though.

Care to continue discussing your statement about if something doesn't adversly affect you, that you don't care?

Why are you worried?

The paradox

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

Most will not, yet,

The paradox

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

Most will not, yet,

Honestly, I do not understand what you are concerned about. It is a small minority of women who would agree to such a relationship. Take my word for it.

The paradox

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

Why are you worried?

Worried to live in a world where a successful argument about how the government should run is quantified by:

If it doesn't adversly affect you, keep out of their business

That is indeed worrisome.

Again, how does a dude porking a goat adversly affect you?

Unless you're the goat, I'd say it doesn't, I still deplore the idea of govt sanctioned goat humping

The paradox

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

Most will not, yet,

Honestly, I do not understand what you are concerned about. It is a small minority of women who would agree to such a relationship. Take my word for it.

Like I took your sides word it wouldn't happen.

Fool me once......

Polygamy marriage could also be a female with several husbands, or same sex multiples.

Besides religious reasons people get married for other legal benefits, I am not sure how that would work if you could claim 10 spouses on your taxes or how social security would be paid out etc etc....

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

Most will not, yet,

Like I took your sides word it wouldn't happen.

Fool me once......

What wouldn't happen? My side? What's my side?

Polygamy marriage could also be a female with several husbands, or same sex multiples.

Besides religious reasons people get married for other legal benefits, I am not sure how that would work if you could claim 10 spouses on your taxes or how social security would be paid out etc etc....

What if you have 10 children? What's the difference?

That only makes sense.

So what? Jealous?

Why are you worried?

Worried to live in a world where a successful argument about how the government should run is quantified by:

If it doesn't adversly affect you, keep out of their business

That is indeed worrisome.

Again, how does a dude porking a goat adversly affect you?

Unless you're the goat, I'd say it doesn't, I still deplore the idea of govt sanctioned goat humping

What does any of this have to do with polygamy? How does it affect you negatively?

Well I am not sure, could a family of ten husbands or ten wives apply for welfare if only one spouse works? :dunno:

Well I am not sure, could a family of ten husbands or ten wives apply for welfare if only one spouse works? :dunno:

If they fall below the federal poverty guidelines then yes.

If a spouse is on life support which spouse is going to make medical decisions? I guess they would new laws to iron out new issues.

If a spouse is on life support which spouse is going to make medical decisions? I guess they would new laws to iron out new issues.

I guess that is between the family members.

Forum List

Back