Just 5 days later: Man Applies for Marriage License to Have Two Wives

Government cannot define marriage. Period. Its now law.

If a church is willing to marry two women to one man....or marry one man to his goldfish....government cannot define it.

In fact...how can one state have age of marital consent laws inconsistent with the other 49? Whoever has the youngest law for age of marital consent...will soon force all 49 others to do the same.

Actually. ...states may lose the ability to define age of marital consent completely. And then...can you tell a husband he cant have sex with his wife?

And then....a 30 year old marries a 10 year old.

Folks....gays tipped this domino.

ROFL. A 30-year-old cannot marry a 10-year-old because that would be breaking the law. The act of pedophilia and child molestation is STILL illegal. Keep to the subject matter please, consenting adult human beings.

There is no requirement to have sex in the marriage license.

Much cheaper than adoption.

What are you talking about? Get your head out of your arse, will you?

Link to any license requirement forcing sex on the partners.

Fact is....precedent is set. States cannot define marriage.

No marriage application can be rejected.

Homo marriage is simply the first dominoe. It is what it is.

Well, since it affects your marriage and your life not at all, I don't see what your issue is with it. Don't get gay married. Simple.

If some dude screws goats it doesn't affect my marriage either........

I do not want my government sanctioning it though.

The argument is kinda looney

Well, once again, the basic "consenting adults" thing handles all the goat marriage requests.

That's not my argument

Well then, perhaps you need to elaborate. What is your argument?

Some dude screwing a goat doesn't affect me either.

Care to explain how, not affecting my marriage is the basis for creating law?

Government cannot define marriage. Period. Its now law.

If a church is willing to marry two women to one man....or marry one man to his goldfish....government cannot define it.

In fact...how can one state have age of marital consent laws inconsistent with the other 49? Whoever has the youngest law for age of marital consent...will soon force all 49 others to do the same.

Actually. ...states may lose the ability to define age of marital consent completely. And then...can you tell a husband he cant have sex with his wife?

And then....a 30 year old marries a 10 year old.

Folks....gays tipped this domino.

ROFL. A 30-year-old cannot marry a 10-year-old because that would be breaking the law. The act of pedophilia and child molestation is STILL illegal. Keep to the subject matter please, consenting adult human beings.

There is no requirement to have sex in the marriage license.

Much cheaper than adoption.

What are you talking about? Get your head out of your arse, will you?

Link to any license requirement forcing sex on the partners.

What does this have to do with anything? Elaborate. If you have a point, make it and stop trying to be coy. It's not working very well for you.

Well, since it affects your marriage and your life not at all, I don't see what your issue is with it. Don't get gay married. Simple.

Well, once again, the basic "consenting adults" thing handles all the goat marriage requests.

That's not my argument

Then what is your objection? You see, you are the one with the problem. Not me. :wink_2:

That's not a good argument. A goat cannot agree to be screwed or married.
People can, and as long as all agree to be be married to each other it would be wrong and discriminatory to deny them the legal opportunity.

Yet, it is a successful argument in the SSM debate.

Screwy as hell I agree, but that side knows no bounds of absurdity

That's not my argument

Then what is your objection? You see, you are the one with the problem. Not me. :wink_2:

So you want state sanctioned goat screwing?

That is the basis for your argument.

If it doesn't affect me?

That's not my argument

If it doesn't affect me?

Obviously, you have a poor understanding of the subject matter. Now, state your position and why you feel the way you do.

That's not a good argument. A goat cannot agree to be screwed or married.
People can, and as long as all agree to be be married to each other it would be wrong and discriminatory to deny them the legal opportunity.

Yet, it is a successful argument in the SSM debate.

Screwy as hell I agree, but that side knows no bounds of absurdity

What is your objection?

If right wingers had the other half of their brains working, they'd see that more than a dozen Supreme Court rulings have explicitly BANNED polygamy and if they're "rejoicing" over a fellow idiot testing the latest SC decision, even a 2nd year law student would tell this jerk that he's full of crap......But, R-W'ers, on here, carry on....it keeps you off the streets.

If right wingers had the other half of their brains working, they'd see that more than a dozen Supreme Court rulings have explicitly BANNED polygamy and if they're "rejoicing" over a fellow idiot testing the latest SC decision, even a 2nd year law student would tell this jerk that he's full of crap......But, R-W'ers, on here, carry on....it keeps you off the streets.

What's your objection to polygamy? I support people making their own decisions on who they want to marry. Same sex, polygamy, as long as it is amongst consenting adults, I see no reason to make it illegal.

That's not my argument

If it doesn't affect me?

Obviously, you have a poor understanding of the subject matter. Now, state your position and why you feel the way you do.

You hate having your own argument flipped on you.....

Your argument is, if it doesn't adversely affect you just shut the fuck up about it.

Correct?

What's your objection to polygamy? I support people making their own decisions on who they want to marry. Same sex, polygamy, as long as it is amongst consenting adults, I see no reason to make it illegal.

Nitwit, I did NOT state that I wanted polygamy "illegal".....If you could re-read my post (or have a grown up explain it to you) you'd understand that the SCOTUS has over the past 130 years found that polygamy is illegal.....NOT me, but the SCOTUS.

If it doesn't affect me?

Your argument is, if it doesn't adversely affect you just shut the fuck up about it.

Correct?

When it comes to consenting adult human beings, yes. What is your objection to my position? Now be clear.

Nitwit, I did NOT state that I wanted polygamy "illegal".....If you could re-read my post (or have a grown up explain it to you) you'd understand that the SCOTUS has over the past 130 years found that polygamy is illegal.....NOT me, but the SCOTUS.

So what is your position on polygamy?

And if idiots used any brains they would notice ALL OF THOSE BANS WERE BASED ON TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE BEING 1 Man and 1 woman.

Sorry, that no longer is relevent. Only love and dignity.

So, why do you deny the right to polygamists children the dignity of marriage?

Oops

If it doesn't affect me?

Correct?

So . . . if a man wants to marry two women, and the two women agree, or if a woman wants to marry two men and the two men agree, what is your objection?

If it doesn't affect me?

Correct?

When it comes to consenting adult human beings, yes. What is your objection to my position? Now be clear.

Now the Goal post has changed. OK

How does a Man marrying his daughter affect me?

It doesn't, but I'd rather keep that from a government endorsed relationship.

If it doesn't affect me?

Correct?

So . . . if a man wants to marry two women, and the two women agree, or if a woman wants to marry two men and the two men agree, what is your objection?

I can't think of a reasoned legal rational to oppose this NOW.

I think I've made that clear a dozen times or more

If it doesn't affect me?

Correct?

Now the Goal post has changed. OK

How does a Man marrying his daughter affect me?

It doesn't, but I'd rather keep that from a government endorsed relationship.

Lol! This is hilarious. YOU are the one who keeps moving the goal posts here. :lol: You bring, animals, inanimate objects and incest (a form of ABUSE) into the discussion and accuse others of moving goal posts? Irony. :D

If it doesn't affect me?

Correct?

I can't think of a reasoned legal rational to oppose this NOW.

I think I've made that clear a dozen times or more

Then what are you arguing about?

Forum List

Back