Just 7 percent of journalists are Republicans.

Maybe this has something to do with journalism being a craft that requires good language skills such as grammar, usage, vocabulary, and the ability to put together a series of coherent, related sentences.

Go to first new post Just 7 percent of journalists are Republicans.

...and they all work for FUX NEWS. An intelligent person would be able to get a clue from that.

yet another example of loser lefties calling people that are more sucessful than liberal groups stupid

gee loser; how is fox so successful if Republicans are going extinct?

ur a joke

liberals call people stupid; say they are going to be extinct; disappearing.....
then proceed to blame every Progressive failure on the very same people they insist are so hard to find; and so stupid

lol!
libs are losers who lie to themselves

Just because you find yourself on the receiving end of the "stupid" label more often than not is not a reflection of liberals.

Maybe this has something to do with journalism being a craft that requires good language skills such as grammar, usage, vocabulary, and the ability to put together a series of coherent, related sentences.

sure it does; because fantasizing on air that you want to take a dump in sarah palin's mouth requires such strong communication skills

idiot

liberals call people stupid; say they are going to be extinct; disappearing.....
then proceed to blame every Progressive failure on the very same people they insist are so hard to find; and so stupid

lol!
libs are losers who lie to themselves

Just because you find yourself on the receiving end of the "stupid" label more often than not is not a reflection of liberals.

it does when a lib is too stupid to be cognizant of how stupid she is

Lol at the script of liberal cliches on full display as put forth from the fraudulent left wing media.

The mess Bush left Obama?

Lol at their ignorance. I knew I was going to get comedy gold with this thread. The morons on the left just cannot help themselves.

Last time republicans had majority power the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent. Of course the left wing media only harped on the high gas prices. BIG OIL! They love that cliche..

Then in 2007 and ever since, the democrats have had the power. Not that the praetorian left wing would care or their stupid morons like zeke would care.

Then in 2012 the unemployment rate was 7.8 percent. The left wing media celebratedbit. It turned out to be another lie. Not that a moron like rightwinger would care. The gas prices in 2012 were the highest ever. Not that a moron like no nukes would care.

They just clapped to the agenda driven media that reported their lies and brainwashedbtheir willing sheep.

The Iraq war for wmds? We have been through this and we know how stupid the left wing is on these boards to acknowledge democrats propagated wmds before Bush took office and the democrats voted for the war.

Not that these moron on the left care. They also blame Bush for the housing bubble and deregulated derivitives. They are that stupid. Mainly cause their left wing morons in the media feeds tbeir stupid heads with bullshit.

Lol at how dumb the left is while thinking they are so smart. this thread proves how ridiculous they are.

Last edited:

sure it does; because fantasizing on air that you want to take a dump in sarah palin's mouth requires such strong communication skills

idiot

Nobody did that.

If the author of this thread had adequate reading skills he'd have seen that there was already a thread on this topic on the first page of 'politics' and if he had read the forum rules he'd have known that he wasn't supposed to start a duplicate thread.

You die hard Republicans just can't figure out why most of us Americans just don't like you all very much.

Here is a hint; it involves your blind support of the ultra wealthy and your un ending attacks on people who are not ultra wealthy.

But you all sure do get your feeling hurt and cry and whine a lot when you are being "misunderstood".

Didn't your mommy's tell you; nobody likes a crybaby.

And man up and take responsibility for yourselves. Quit blaming whoever and whatever for your alls fucked up thinking. It is all on you.

Where do you get your information that:
1) Most Americans don't like Republicans?
By more than 2-1, 65%-30%, Americans say they want the president elected in 2016 to pursue different policies and programs than the Obama administration, rather than similar ones.
Republicans Seem To Be Surging In Generic Ballot

So with YOUR facts tell me where you come up with MOST (i.e. more then 50%) Americans don't like Republicans when the above survey says
65% of Americans don't like what the Obama/Democrat administration has done.

2) Blind support of ultra wealthy...
What is "ultra wealthy"? Why are you so jealous of ultra wealthy? Why don't you do like most conservatives (Not all Republicans are conservatives.. just as
all Democrats are not communists...!) want to teach a person to fish and in so doing feed the person for a life time rather then what ALL Democrats
want is to GIVE the person a portion of a fish possibly every day???

It appears ALL democrats want to instead of helping people become responsible, want to be able to put all people in the same category and be totally
from womb to tomb be subservient.

Last I read, the GOP had 22% approval...

Jealousy, no- disgust at the obscene and unfair greed, arrogance, and stupidity of the GOP rich, yes.

Last edited:
Last I read the GOP had 22% approval...

Jealousy, no- disgust at the obscene and unfair greed, arrogance, and stupidity of the GOP rich, yes.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i'm jealous of successful people!!

even if i'm successful; my political Party cant survive without the most hypocritical pandering on race, gender an class issues!1

i'm a loser lefty; and i cant help myself

i fail and blame others; it's just what i do

Last I read the GOP had 22% approval...

obscene and unfair greed: under obama the richest and ONLY the richest Americans are getting ahead; true story. the rest of the country suffers from RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

ARROGANCE: LIKE the unbridled arrogance of left-wing losers who are flippant about their dismal record of failure?

stupidity:

like the stupidity of left-wing losers who are brainwashed enough to actually call RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS "FORWARD PROGESS"?

LIBS ARE LOSERS who lie to themselves

Brainwashed idiot. lol

I'm a retired teacher, now living in my father the doctor's house, with tennis court, 45 ft swimming pool, and 30 acres of woods. My boarding school taught me the difference between the good Dem rich and the GOP swine who've brainwashed you, shyttehead. lol

This record UE is the result of the corrupt Bush meltdown and 5 years of mindless Pub obstruction and phony crises and scandals, hater chump. Change the channel lol.

You die hard Republicans just can't figure out why most of us Americans just don't like you all very much.

Here is a hint; it involves your blind support of the ultra wealthy and your un ending attacks on people who are not ultra wealthy.

But you all sure do get your feeling hurt and cry and whine a lot when you are being "misunderstood".

Didn't your mommy's tell you; nobody likes a crybaby.

And man up and take responsibility for yourselves. Quit blaming whoever and whatever for your alls fucked up thinking. It is all on you.

your blind support of the ultra wealthy

just for your information, personally i despise the ultra rich/wealthy..,Richest Democrats - The Richest

Seven of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats
Roll Call determines the minimum net worth of members by subtracting the total minimum value of all liabilities from the total minimum value of all assets. Lawmakers do not have to report the value of personal residences as an asset.

The assets and liabilities are listed in broad ranges, making it difficult to calculate a lawmaker's exact minimum net worth, Roll Call pointed out.

Second on the 2012 list of richest members of Congress is Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., up from No. 3 last year with a net worth of $199 million. His wife Teresa Heinz Kerry is the widow of the late Sen. H. John Heinz III of the Heinz ketchup fortune.

At No. 3, down one place this year, is Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., at $141 million. Issa is the founder of Directed Electronics Inc., which makes car alarms.

Next on the list is Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., at $86 million. He made his fortune as co-founder of Nextel Communications Inc.

Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.V., is No. 5, with $83 million. He is the great-grandson of Standard Oil Co. founder John D. Rockefeller.

He is followed by Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., at $79 million. His wife Cynthia Blumenthal is the daughter of New York real estate mogul Peter Malkin.

Another Democrat, Rep. Jared Polis of Colorado, is No. 7 with a net worth of $72 million. Much of his wealth comes from Blue Mountain Arts, his family's greeting card and publishing business.

Sen. Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey, yet another Democrat, is No. 8 at $57 million. He is co-founder of Automatic Data Processing, a payroll processing company.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., No. 9 on the list, owes her fortune to her husband Richard Blum, president and CEO of the private equity firm Blum Capital Partners LP. Her net worth is estimated at $42 million.

Rep. Jim Renacci, R-Ohio, is No. 10 with a net worth of $37 million. He has significant investments in fast-food chains, electronics companies, pharmaceutical companies, and oil giants, according to Roll Call.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California is at No. 13, with a net worth of $26 million, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky is at No. 37 with $9 million.

The "poorest" member on the list is Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., with a net worth of $6.28 million.

Seven of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com

sooooooo.., what do you have to say now that i have destroyed your vision of the "ultra wealthy" ? turns out the "ULTRA" are the Jackass party !! :up: .... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

The Dem rich want to tax themselves more and invest in America and the hurting nonrich. Pubs only want to get back into power to screw us AGAIN. We won't have a fair country until Reaganist tax rates and policies are changed.

Last edited:
The Dem rich want to tax themselves more and invest in America and the hurting nonrich. Pubs only want to get back into power to screw us AGAIN. We won't have a fair country until Reaganist tax rates and policies are changed.

there were LESS POOR PEOPLE WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

true story

ok continue with your idiotic talkig points that have nothing to do with reality

Brainwashed idiot. lol

I'm a retired teacher, now living in my father the doctor's house, with tennis court, 45 ft swimming pool, and 30 acres of woods. My boarding school taught me the difference between the good Dem rich and the GOP swine who've brainwashed you, shyttehead. lol

You are a retired teacher?
Then you should know how to read and know what a hyphen means.
Hint - Fox saying that Mt. St. Helens is in Alaska
You read the way you think Franco.
That is why you missed the hyphen.

Brainwashed idiot. lol

good one stupid; now what is the difference between the failed Left-wing agenda of 40 years ago; and the failed agenda of today?
there were less poor people when Bush and Republicans ran things

ok continue drooling

Lol at the script of liberal cliches on full display as put forth from the fraudulent left wing media.

The mess Bush left Obama?

Lol at their ignorance. I knew I was going to get comedy gold with this thread. The morons on the left just cannot help themselves.

Last time republicans had majority power the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent. Of course the left wing media only harped on the high gas prices. BIG OIL! They love that clicge..

Then in 2007 and ever since, the democrats have had the power. Not that the praetorian left wing would care or their stupid morons like zeke would care.

Then in 2012 the unemployment rate was 7.8 percent. The left wing media celebratedbit. It turned out to be another lie. Not that a moron like rightwinger would care. The gas prices in 2012 were the highest ever. Not that a moron like no nukes would care.

They just clapped to the agenda driven media that reported their lies and brainwashedbtheir willing sheep.

The Iraq war for wmds? We have been through this and we know how stupid the left wing is on these boards to acknowledge democrats propagated wmds before Bush took office and the democrats voted for the war.

Not that these moron on the left care. They also blame Bush for the housing bubble and deregulated derivitives. They are that stupid. Mainly cause their left wing morons in the media feeds tbeir stupid heads with bullshit.

Lol at how dumb the left is while thinking they are so smart. this thread proves how ridiculous they are.

....and utterly stupid. :up:
this thread so far, also proves that if what they say and type were turned around 180 degrees they would be so close to the truth we actually might find a friend or two in their midst.

here is a few good example of my 180 theory:

"the GOP is the one who talked about "Welfare Queens" and "Willie Horton" and "Birth Certificates" and then wonder why Blacks vote 94% against them."

"'The GOP are the ones who pass "English only" laws and compare undocumented workers to "terrorists" and then wonder why Hispanics won't vote for them."

then we have the typical liberwhiner:

"If the author of this thread had adequate reading skills he'd have seen that there was already a thread on this topic on the first page of 'politics' and if he had read the forum rules he'd have known that he wasn't supposed to start a duplicate thread."

and here in my 180 revision of a poster who i believe correctly ID's himself. :lmao:

I'm a retired brainwashed idiot teacher, now living in my father's house, with tennis court, 45 ft swimming pool, and 30 acres of woods. My boarding school taught me the difference between the Dem swine and the GOP rich, whom i envy with all my slopeheaded wit. :lmao:

this was fun editing the above parody of liberWEALTH yet whines about rich Republicans....., who knows maybe this poster is a Republican in hiding...., ya think ??

isn't that just the most precious line you will ever read ? gawd-a-mighty !! if it were only true :up: :lmao:..., if that statement were true those rich demoscrooges WOULDN'T BE RICH, NOW WOULD THEY ??

are you sure it is not all Boooooooosh's fault ? :lmao:

Forum List

Back