Just another chapter, but what is next?

I didn't ask how many working Americans need some help ( a disgrace if you ask me ) but I did ask :

HOW MANY ABLE BODIED ADULT AMERICANS REFUSE TO WORK IN FAVOR OF LIVING OFF OF TAXPAYER FUNDS?

You nutters say that there are huge numbers of freeloaders enabled by liberal policies. HOW FUCKING MANY?

I don't respond to stupidity. There are plenty of people who refuse work and live off taxpayer funds. Anyhow, the reason why they arent' working is because of the programs you support!

There are plenty of people who work like dogs and still need food stamps for their families. Working alone is not necessarily the path out of poverty. We subsidize insultingly low wages with social programs, is private business prepared to make up the difference if we dump people? Not on your life, social programs are as much a subsidy for employers and the food industry as handouts to the worthless poor.

People are working like dogs because of programs that you have put into place. Thank you for justifying my argument.

“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.”

Yea, government assistance was supposed to be temporary, not generational. It's not meant to be a way of life. Eventually you will run out of money.

Yea, government assistance was supposed to be temporary, not generational. It's not meant to be a way of life. Eventually you will run out of money.

I think thats the point. overload to the system to the point of collapse and when we actually have to start being responsible stir people up to anger in order to overthrow the system in a bloody revolution and cease power for oneself.

Make what better? Reality......or the world you guys live in?

Reality?

Tax all income at rates in force during Clinton admin. Increase revenues, reduce federal deficit. Discourage wealth accumulation and encourage investment. Jobs.....jobs.....jobs

Incentivize US manufacturing and protect our manufacturing industry with sensible trade policy. Jobs......jobs.....jobs.

Single payer health care....Medicare for all. Lower cost of health care....increase productivity of workforce. Increase value of labor to employers.

Massive infrastructure spending. Including green energy projects. Jobs....jobs....jobs.

Invest in our youth. Forgive all student loan debt in exchange for 50 hours of community service per 1000.00 in loan amount. Invest heavily in modernizing education facilities. Re-establish US as home of most advanced work force. Jobs......jobs......jobs.

Feel better now?

Make what better? Reality......or the world you guys live in?

Reality?

Tax all income at rates in force during Clinton admin. Increase revenues, reduce federal deficit. Discourage wealth accumulation and encourage investment. Jobs.....jobs.....jobs

Incentivize US manufacturing and protect our manufacturing industry with sensible trade policy. Jobs......jobs.....jobs.

Single payer health care....Medicare for all. Lower cost of health care....increase productivity of workforce. Increase value of labor to employers.

Massive infrastructure spending. Including green energy projects. Jobs....jobs....jobs.

Invest in our youth. Forgive all student loan debt in exchange for 50 hours of community service per 1000.00 in loan amount. Invest heavily in modernizing education facilities. Re-establish US as home of most advanced work force. Jobs......jobs......jobs.

Feel better now?

hahahahaha you are delusional!! Who's gonna pay for all that???

Bullshit. You CANNOT give me a number because reality does not match your fantasy. You don't even WANT TO KNOW the number.

Dude, are you serious? How am I suppose to give you a number? You clearly don't know what you're talking about. You haven't proved me wrong on one issue.. Haven't even challenged me.

Bullshit. You CANNOT give me a number because reality does not match your fantasy. You don't even WANT TO KNOW the number.

Dude, are you serious? How am I suppose to give you a number? You clearly don't know what you're talking about. You haven't proved me wrong on one issue.. Haven't even challenged me.

OK, dummy.

You made the claim that MOST Americans have made not working in favor of living off of others a way of life.....and they are a too strong a voting block for us to reverse the trend.

That is a bullshit claim that you cannot support with facts. That makes you proven wrong.

And....the correct phrase is "supposed to". Go back to grade school.

Using the childish and mistaken logic of this thread's author

Food Stamps, Housing, Social Security, Welfare, Disability, Public Education, Unemployment Insurance, TDI, and Healthcare, are all programs intended to cure the problems we talked about earlier.On the contrary, they haven't resolved the problems that they were intended to.

We've also spend FAR more trillions on wars and yet there is no peace.

Forum List

Back