Just as I had expected

She was a lousy candidate. The DNC never should never fielder her as their candidate. She had way to much baggage.

She and the rest of the Dems, the DNC, the media and the pollsters all thought Trump was a joke.

Guess who's laughing now.

Hillary lost 5 electoral votes yesterday. She should crawl under a rock. I have never seen such an unqualified candidate. She is a 2 time loser and so despicable that most sane people want to see her put out to pasture.

Never knowing her natural limits,she will probably try again in 2020.

And will lose the Democratic primary to another black boy, Kanye West.

with her mental and physical health issues, its doubtful that she will be able to walk or talk in 2020.

She is too stoburn to realize her limitation,physisal or mental, she will try again in 2020.

and why not. The world can always use a good laugh.

She was a lousy candidate. The DNC never should never fielder her as their candidate. She had way to much baggage.

She and the rest of the Dems, the DNC, the media and the pollsters all thought Trump was a joke.

The joke is on you people because the Democrats will never be running another candidate with that much baggage.

The joke is on you people because the Democrats will never be running another candidate with that much baggage.

Good and no, the jokes not on me.

I'm glad to hear it. Hope the next Dem candidate has a cleaner record and a better chance than that waste of oxygen Hillary did.

And rest assured, the Republicans will never run again the one who is "next in line". 1992, 1996, 2008 and 2012 were powerful examples never to make the same mistake again.

And rest assured, the Republicans will never run again the one who is "next in line". 1992, 1996, 2008 and 2012 were powerful examples never to make the same mistake again.

So Trump won't run in 2020?

Anthony Wiener 2020!!!

Libs are in chaos. The only thing they have going for them is the loyalty of the criminal enterprise known as the "mainstream media". Senate minority leader Chuckie Schumer even told Americans he didn't trust the FBI or the CIA to "investigate" alleged Russian hacking but he would rather have a bunch of appointed political hacks and the mainstream media let him say it without even a question.

k8vptlqg5lgx.png

Oh look, it was over 2 years ago I said Hillary Clinton was a bad idea:

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Post 1667:

"You realize, don't you, that if Hillary doesn't run, whatever value you might imagine Benghazi had disappears. Whatever value Hillary's support for the Iraq was might have had disappears. All the Clinton baggage you might imagine helps the GOP disappears.

Careful what you wish for."

Nothing personal or mean-spirited, but I'll believe that when I see it.

Since the loss the DNC leadership has refused to accept that it was their choice of candidate. Harry Reid declared the Democratic Party doesn't have to change a thing. They have already promoted / rewarded the architects of their defeats in 2014 and 2016 - the likes of Nancy Pelosi.

It's as if the Democrats still believe it isn't THEM - who Sanders said abandoned the Middle Class and who have not represented their constituents/followers for a long time. They believe the problem is those Americans who fail to recognize their brilliance and who refuse to be ruled.

I personally hope you're right and that Libs figure it out, never to run such a flawed candidate again.

Libs are in chaos. The only thing they have going for them is the loyalty of the criminal enterprise known as the "mainstream media". Senate minority leader Chuckie Schumer even told Americans he didn't trust the FBI or the CIA to "investigate" alleged Russian hacking but he would rather have a bunch of appointed political hacks and the mainstream media let him say it without even a question.

Who investigated Benghazi?
It's over.

I'd tell them to just "get over it" but if they did....,.,

We'd have to find something new to laugh at.

Too much work this early in the week.

You elected a Birther who never 'got over' Obama being eligible to be elected, let alone GETTING elected.

Clean up your own shit.

who would that be? You dems have no upcoming young libtardians to run. All you have is old, tired, corrupt, establishment pukes.

You dumped on your only good candidate, Jim Webb. The dem party is now the party of far left old people and hollyloonies. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Truman and Kennedy. You fools get what you voted for----------------GOP control of the whitehouse and both houses of congress as well as a majority of governors and state legislators.

The far left ideology is a loser, but you fools continue to destroy yourselves with it. amazingly stupid.

Since the loss the DNC leadership has refused to accept that it was their choice of candidate. Harry Reid declared the Democratic Party doesn't have to change a thing. They have already promoted / rewarded the architects of their defeats in 2014 and 2016 - the likes of Nancy Pelosi.

It's as if the Democrats still believe it isn't THEM - who Sanders said abandoned the Middle Class and who have not represented their constituents/followers for a long time. They believe the problem is those Americans who fail to recognize their brilliance and who refuse to be ruled.

I personally hope you're right and that Libs figure it out, never to run such a flawed candidate again.

Would you care to list any currently viable presidential candidates on the Dem side who have anything remotely resembling the Hillary baggage? Any who are as poor at campaigning?

It's over.

You elected a Birther who never 'got over' Obama being eligible to be elected, let alone GETTING elected.

Clean up your own shit.

Who lied about Benghazi? Who started the birther movement? Answer to both: Hillary Clinton.

Would you care to list any currently viable presidential candidates on the Dem side who have anything remotely resembling the Hillary baggage? Any who are as poor at campaigning?

give us a list of viable democrat presidential candidates for 2020.

who would that be? You dems have no upcoming young libtardians to run. All you have is old, tired, corrupt, establishment pukes.

You dumped on your only good candidate, Jim Webb. The dem party is now the party of far left old people and hollyloonies. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Truman and Kennedy. You fools get what you voted for----------------GOP control of the whitehouse and both houses of congress as well as a majority of governors and state legislators.

The far left ideology is a loser, but you fools continue to destroy yourselves with it. amazingly stupid.

Yes Webb could have beaten Trump. Easily. Webb's an anti-free trader, which would have made a wash out of Trump's winning issue.

It's over.

Clean up your own shit.

Who lied about Benghazi? Who started the birther movement? Answer to both: Hillary Clinton.

You lie.

Forum List

Back