Just as I had expected

RaTz bewildered that their attempt to steal the election via the Electoral College results in losing 5 votes. Did the Russians hack that too, RaTz?

What a bunch of criminal retarded losers.

Hillary lost 5 electoral votes yesterday. She should crawl under a rock. I have never seen such an unqualified candidate. She is a 2 time loser and so despicable that most sane people want to see her put out to pasture.

Hillary lost 5 electoral votes yesterday. She should crawl under a rock. I have never seen such an unqualified candidate. She is a 2 time loser and so despicable that most sane people want to see her put out to pasture.

Prison is NOT spelled pasture.

I think with losing those five Electoral votes yesterday not only made her a two time loser but added a third one to her resume.

Everytime they do not accept this defeat gracefully, it back fires on them. They don't seeem to learn. Lol

We get it. Trump could never have beaten a better candidate. No chance whatsoever.

I agree. I told you so about two years ago. Clinton was bad choice. An unnecessary gamble.

Pay attention to what I say, you'll all be smarter.

We get it. Trump could never have beaten a better candidate. No chance whatsoever.

I agree. I told you so about two years ago. Clinton was bad choice. An unnecessary gamble.

Difference is we knew that BEFORE the election, you guys figured it out AFTER.

No one in the last hundred years has lost as many Electoral Votes as Bill's wife did yesterday... Armed insurrection is all they have left

They need a backbone for that, and something to believe in. They have neither.

Hillary humiliated again, liberals in agony

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...oPRAhUGTSYKHT7rD_QQMwgmKAowCg&iact=mrc&uact=8
wizardofzwitchmelt5.JPG

'Who threw that bucket of Electoral
Votes on Hillary?!" :p

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-20_10-26-43.jpeg
    upload_2016-12-20_10-26-43.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 37

Never knowing her natural limits,she will probably try again in 2020.

And will lose the Democratic primary to another black boy, Kanye West.

Never knowing her natural limits,she will probably try again in 2020.

And will lose the Democratic primary to another black boy, Kanye West.

with her mental and physical health issues, its doubtful that she will be able to walk or talk in 2020.

Difference is we knew that BEFORE the election, you guys figured it out AFTER.

So you admit that Trump could never have beaten a good solid Democrat without baggage and all of Clinton's other problems.

Uh, I didn't figure that out AFTER the election. Learn to read, homeschooler.

Forum List

Back