Just as I had expected

Libs are in chaos. The only thing they have going for them is the loyalty of the criminal enterprise known as the "mainstream media". Senate minority leader Chuckie Schumer even told Americans he didn't trust the FBI or the CIA to "investigate" alleged Russian hacking but he would rather have a bunch of appointed political hacks and the mainstream media let him say it without even a question.

Who investigated Benghazi?
It's over.

I'd tell them to just "get over it" but if they did....,.,

We'd have to find something new to laugh at.

Too much work this early in the week.

You elected a Birther who never 'got over' Obama being eligible to be elected, let alone GETTING elected.

Clean up your own shit.

You ran the original birther.

Yup. As I recall Hillary pulled out the birther crap in 2008. She was the first birther.

No, she didn't. If she did then you post any authenticated quote from Hillary Clinton saying Obama wasn't born in the US.

If you say so. LOL

I win. Your accusation has nothing to back it up.

It is well documented that her campaign started it. It is also well documented that behind the scenes is where the DNC does their dirty work for the bitch. We need to call Vlad and see if he can get the DNC emails from that campaign. I'm sure the door is still open since our idiot in charges people are so incompetent. HAHAHA. Speak oh high and mighty Yoda!!!

We get it. Trump could never have beaten a better candidate. No chance whatsoever.

I agree. I told you so about two years ago. Clinton was bad choice. An unnecessary gamble.

Pay attention to what I say, you'll all be smarter.
Gee, thanks. I'll bet you predict darkness tonight as well?

So you agree I'm right. Trump was a shit candidate and only won because Hillary was the most beatable Democrat in the race.

Hell, Bernie would have beaten Trump.

It is well documented that her campaign started it. It is also well documented that behind the scenes is where the DNC does their dirty work for the bitch. We need to call Vlad and see if he can get the DNC emails from that campaign. I'm sure the door is still open since our idiot in charges people are so incompetent. HAHAHA. Speak oh high and mighty Yoda!!!

It is well documented someone other than Hillary started the birther thing.

What's funniest is you people trying to attack Hillary for birtherism, when you elected a birther.

She was a lousy candidate. The DNC never should never fielder her as their candidate. She had way to much baggage.

She and the rest of the Dems, the DNC, the media and the pollsters all thought Trump was a joke.

Guess who's laughing now.

The joke is on you people because the Democrats will never be running another candidate with that much baggage.

who would that be? You dems have no upcoming young libtardians to run. All you have is old, tired, corrupt, establishment pukes.

You dumped on your only good candidate, Jim Webb. The dem party is now the party of far left old people and hollyloonies. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Truman and Kennedy. You fools get what you voted for----------------GOP control of the whitehouse and both houses of congress as well as a majority of governors and state legislators.

The far left ideology is a loser, but you fools continue to destroy yourselves with it. amazingly stupid.

Yes Webb could have beaten Trump. Easily. Webb's an anti-free trader, which would have made a wash out of Trump's winning issue.

I could have beaten Cassius Clay in 1945. George Foreman in 1950. And I could have another aunt if my Uncle did not have a dick.

Webb would have had none of the Hillary baggage, and he opposes trade agreements like NAFTA.

So we can thus give him Hillary's 3 million vote win PLUS the ability to have won Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania where the anti-NAFTA vote helped Trump.

I agree.

Webb would have been a great candidate.

Too bad the DNC was focused on Hillary as someone who could win and pretty much blanked everyone one else out.

They were stupid as hell.

The joke is on you people because the Democrats will never be running another candidate with that much baggage.

who would that be? You dems have no upcoming young libtardians to run. All you have is old, tired, corrupt, establishment pukes.

You dumped on your only good candidate, Jim Webb. The dem party is now the party of far left old people and hollyloonies. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Truman and Kennedy. You fools get what you voted for----------------GOP control of the whitehouse and both houses of congress as well as a majority of governors and state legislators.

The far left ideology is a loser, but you fools continue to destroy yourselves with it. amazingly stupid.

Yes Webb could have beaten Trump. Easily. Webb's an anti-free trader, which would have made a wash out of Trump's winning issue.

I could have beaten Cassius Clay in 1945. George Foreman in 1950. And I could have another aunt if my Uncle did not have a dick.

Webb would have had none of the Hillary baggage, and he opposes trade agreements like NAFTA.

So we can thus give him Hillary's 3 million vote win PLUS the ability to have won Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania where the anti-NAFTA vote helped Trump.

I agree.

Webb would have been a great candidate.

Too bad the DNC was focused on Hillary as someone who could win and pretty much blanked everyone one else out.

They were stupid as hell.

So? The RNC never backed Trump until they realized they didn't have a choice.

We get it. Trump could never have beaten a better candidate. No chance whatsoever.

I agree. I told you so about two years ago. Clinton was bad choice. An unnecessary gamble.

Gee, thanks. I'll bet you predict darkness tonight as well?

So you agree I'm right. Trump was a shit candidate and only won because Hillary was the most beatable Democrat in the race.

Hell, Bernie would have beaten Trump.
Aw and I thought you said you were smart. Trump won the nomination, that had nothing to do with Hillary. He won because much of America wanted the anti-establishment guy that knows how to get things done. Hope this helps.

We get it. Trump could never have beaten a better candidate.

You dumbass Libtards don't have a better candidate.

We Conservatives told you Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was bad news but you didn't pay attention, did you? You were hell bent to nominate that corrupt incompetent dishonest jackass and now you are crying because she lost. It is your own damn fault Moon Bat.

She ran on a platform to raise taxes, have open borders, bring in a million goddamn Muslim and demonize gun owners and then you idiots wonder why she lost to somebody that never held public office.

:rofl:

jillsteinrecount.jpg

I'm hearing now that the number of Electors turning on Hitlery may be more than four.
As I (later) said, SEVEN turned against her. The Democrats hurriedly kicked out some and threatened others, but still could get the number down to "only" four who could not stomach voting for her.

You're correct. The Democrats used strong-arm tactics again. So the number ended up being four. Wikileaks showed that it is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth.

give us a list of viable democrat presidential candidates for 2020.
1. The Fake WooWoo, Lizzy Warren
2. 92yo Unca Joe
3. Al Gore
4. Nancy Pelosi
5. Chucky Schumer

:p
Oh, I forgot one potential DNC Candidate. In a move to achieve more 'diversity' while appeasing 'Latinos' the DNC could entertain the idea of running 'Carlos Danger'...but only if Obama PARDONS him. :p

Recount Trump gains votes....whine about the EC and Clinton loses votes....priceless

EVERYTHING these assholes have tried to overturn the COMPLETELY LAWFUL ELECTION has been an utter failure.

...and we should be trusting them to RUN THE COUNTRY?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Hillary spent $1.2 billion and had the MSM in her back pocket and she lost to someone with NO political experience. That's what a SHIT candidate she was.

What's funny is you WON'T! You were on the shrilary train from the get go you lying sack of poo!

I have never voted for either Clinton, despite having 12 opportunities.

Four most heard lies...

1. Checks in the mail

2. I love you

3. I never voted for Bill's wife

4. I promise I won't --- -- ---- -----

A couple of months from now none of the Moon Bats will admit to having voted for Crooked Hillary. They will all claim they wrote in Commie Bernie or Faith Spotted Eagle.

Forum List

Back