🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Asking about Islam and Terrorism

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
timthumb.php

(Before going into the article – I always shake my head at seeing these brave defenders of Islam who hide their faces from the world. Real spine.)

Let me ask you a question.

Let’s say you are an authentically moderate Muslim. Perhaps you were born into Islam but have become secularist. Or perhaps you consider yourself a devout Muslim but interpret Islam in a way that rejects violent jihad, rejects the concept that religious and civic life are indivisible, and rejects the principle that sharia’s totalitarian societal framework and legal code must be imposed on the state. Let’s just take that as a given: You are no more inclined toward terrorism than any truly peaceful, moderate, pro-democratic non-Muslim.

So let me pop the question: Is there any insulting thing I could say, no matter how provocative, or any demeaning video I could show you, no matter how lurid, that could convince you to join ISIS?

I could not find similar words to ask this same question of some of our brave pro-Muslim posters here hiding behind their avatars just like the great fighters in the picture. If you are such a moderate, why are you not speaking up AGAINST these pieces of garbage? The guy prosecuted The Blind Sheik and has some experience with this. Read the full piece @ Just Asking about Islam and Terrorism

"its for allah", "you will be rewarded with virgins and wine", "it is your duty as a muslim", "you will be killing devils and demons, making the world a better place".....................

People have behaved badly (stupid) for lesser reasons

Forum List

Back