🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just can't understand why some white people move into black high crime areas

We're not talking online here, son.
All you do is talk online. In person you just blush pink and white in fear when you see a Black guy close by.
My safety would be off. :biggrin:
Thats because you are a pussy. Not man enough to fight without heavy artillery. :laugh:
Me against a gorilla isn't a fair fight.
Neither is you against any small Black dude. Thats why you need a gun.
laugh.gif
No, I need a gun because even small black dudes want to fight. I'd prefer just to shoot them.

All you do is talk online. In person you just blush pink and white in fear when you see a Black guy close by.
Thats because you are a pussy. Not man enough to fight without heavy artillery. :laugh:
laugh.gif
No, I need a gun because even small black dudes want to fight. I'd prefer just to shoot them.
You have to shoot them. Even the small ones would kick your ass and you know this.
laugh.gif

I am a black man who is a fan of working and not being a black criminal like the LOOTERS in Miami
So are lots of Black people in the ghetto. Face it. You want to be white so badly you take on the racist attitudes of whites.

Yes I stated there are people in the ghetto who are productive but they are overshadowed by all the ones who don't work
Who told you they were overshadowed? White people?

No I have 20/20 vision
Thats not a good thing even though white people told you that. that just means you are a sheep. You need 20/0 vision to get rid of the white influenced interpretations of your sight.

Well why the fuck is the crime so high in the hood? Because most of BROKE and JOBLESS

So are lots of Black people in the ghetto. Face it. You want to be white so badly you take on the racist attitudes of whites.

Yes I stated there are people in the ghetto who are productive but they are overshadowed by all the ones who don't work

No I have 20/20 vision
Thats not a good thing even though white people told you that. that just means you are a sheep. You need 20/0 vision to get rid of the white influenced interpretations of your sight.

Well why the fuck is the crime so high in the hood? Because most of BROKE and JOBLESS

I've noticed that the key difference is what a given community does with its "broken" people. At a certain point, there is enough wealth to keep them tucked away, out of sight - hopefully well taken-care-of, but that's not a given.

That's what I've noticed since moving to "the hood". The normal people here are all very nice. Friendly, generous, eager to engage. But what makes it different is that the mentally ill, the addicted, and the criminal elements are all right there on the street, along with everyone else.

No I have 20/20 vision

Wrong. Its neither. Thats how I know you are not really Black. Its the hopelessness.

No I have 20/20 vision

Wrong. Its neither. Thats how I know you are not really Black. Its the hopelessness.

SO why are the blacks in Chicago getting shot in the hood all the time?

Talk to me

No I have 20/20 vision

Talk to me
Gang wars. Being Black you should know that unless you didnt grow up in the hood.

No I have 20/20 vision

Talk to me
Gang wars. Being Black you should know that unless you didnt grow up in the hood.

Wasn't no gangs in my area growing up

Talk to me

Wasn't no gangs in my area growing up
How it works is that the cops are paid off to let one group run the drug trade. When the big wig of that group is brought down the other gangs start fighting over territory. If you need a good example look at organized white crime and how it operates. Its same exact thing except they have evolved out of the neighborhoods in modern times and the violence it once brought.

laugh.gif
You have to shoot them. Even the small ones would kick your ass and you know this.
laugh.gif
They want me to shoot them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They want you not to be a pussy and fight like a man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So my gun has to be stolen and my pants need to be pulled down? Got it.

I've been all over the world and white people are the only race that smells like wet dog.
I lurked this board for six months or so before joining.

Now, I remember why I found you so revolting and stupid that I decided to put you on Ignore before I even became a member here.

See ya...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So my gun has to be stolen and my pants need to be pulled down? Got it.
Thats not the definition of a man. Are you transgender? Not that i care just curious.

I've been all over the world and white people are the only race that smells like wet dog.
I lurked this board for six months or so before joining.

Now, I remember why I found you so revolting and stupid that I decided to put you on Ignore before I even became a member here.

See ya...
Why is this important to me? Did I emotionally injure you?

i want to see if theres something to what this guy is saying or if he's just full of shit and hates white people.
Is there really any question about this sicko's mindset?

I do know already he's afro-centric, doesn't like most whites, celebrated the cops getting shot in Dallas, etc. I honestly don't have a very good sense of smell for some reason, so I would be willing to leave it to a poll out of morbid curiosity. Initially i absolutely just take him for talking shit because its a fun thing to do, but.. I can still have an open mind about it.

On the other hand though, Ill pass on the poll because i wouldn't take part of something similar that would be demeaning of other races.

i want to see if theres something to what this guy is saying or if he's just full of shit and hates white people.
Is there really any question about this sicko's mindset?

I do know already he's afro-centric, doesn't like most whites, celebrated the cops getting shot in Dallas, etc. I honestly don't have a very good sense of smell for some reason, so I would be willing to leave it to a poll out of morbid curiosity. Initially i absolutely just take him for talking shit because its a fun thing to do, but.. I can still have an open mind about it.

On the other hand though, Ill pass on the poll because i wouldn't take part of something similar that would be demeaning of other races.
Did you think I would be euro-centric? I already posted the video where whites even admit they smell like wet dog. Dont forego being educated because you disagree.

Forum List

Back