🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just can't understand why some white people move into black high crime areas

Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

I'm black and don't want to move to a all black area. LOL
When you see whites moving it you can pretty much bet money gentrification is coming. I barely recognize where I grew up now. White people all over the place.
White people make the area better. Thanks for pointing that out. :cool:

But they are prime targets for CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More diligent Police presence increases around developing properties.

Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

When you see whites moving it you can pretty much bet money gentrification is coming. I barely recognize where I grew up now. White people all over the place.
They dont make it better. They make it smell like wet dog. :cool-45:

I took a walk through the tenderloin area last night as a matter of fact, I saw whites, asians, some people of latin decesent and also lots of blacks. Since you want to point out that I smell like a wet dog my friend.
Do you want me to tell you who the filthiest most pathetic looking people I saw last night were?
How would that change the fact that whites smell like wet dogs?

Theyre not the only ones

I took a walk through the tenderloin area last night as a matter of fact, I saw whites, asians, some people of latin decesent and also lots of blacks. Since you want to point out that I smell like a wet dog my friend.
Do you want me to tell you who the filthiest most pathetic looking people I saw last night were?

Theyre not the only ones
I've been all over the world and white people are the only race that smells like wet dog.

Youre not really Black. Youre more like a "step and fetch it" color.

Why am I not black??
Because in your heart you want to be white really really badly.

Now you talking retarded
But youre still talking like an Oreo.

Why am I not black??

Now you talking retarded

He just knows everything is all, even what your thinking, and what I'm thinking. its fucking amazing

Why am I not black??

Now you talking retarded

thats bullshit. Ive seen his posts here for quite some time. those are some fucked up racist comments

Why am I not black??

Now you talking retarded

He just knows everything is all, even what your thinking, and what I'm thinking. its fucking amazing
Your words are an extension of your thinking. Its not that hard to figure out what you are thinking.

Why am I not black??

Now you talking retarded

thats bullshit. Ive seen his posts here for quite some time. those are some fucked up racist comments
I've see his posts here for quite some time as well. Not only does he want to be white he hates that women actually have a brain of their own.

Theyre not the only ones
I've been all over the world and white people are the only race that smells like wet dog.

I thought you dated or married a white woman? you mean to tell me she smelled like a wet dog? were you honest enough to tell her that?

Theyre not the only ones

I thought you dated or married a white woman? you mean to tell me she smelled like a wet dog? were you honest enough to tell her that?
I dated plenty of white women. I made them take bathes though. I cant stand that smell. Yes they were aware of it and even joked about it.

Money. It's cheaper.

Why am I not black??

Now you talking retarded

I've see his posts here for quite some time as well. Not only does he want to be white he hates that women actually have a brain of their own.

No I am my own person and don't care about racism you silly mutherfucker

Now you talking retarded

Only silly mutherfuckers like you dont care about racism until you are swinging from a tree branch.

Money. It's cheaper.

CHEAPER is not better than SAFETY
Right. It's not better. It's cheaper.

I just moved to Crown Heights. A similar apartment in Manhattan would cost me at least twice as much.

Now you talking retarded

Only silly mutherfuckers like you dont care about racism until you are swinging from a tree branch.

I rather think about my bank accounts and credit score

You live in an apartment. Obviously you havent been thinking hard enough.

You live in an apartment. Obviously you havent been thinking hard enough.

Better than living outside

Blacks have all the best housing locations. Either buy a black home (don't worry too much, white people built it) or you commute a long distance to work.

Forum List

Back