🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just can't understand why some white people move into black high crime areas

I've see his posts here for quite some time as well. Not only does he want to be white he hates that women actually have a brain of their own.

No I am my own person and don't care about racism you silly mutherfucker
Only silly mutherfuckers like you dont care about racism until you are swinging from a tree branch.

I rather think about my bank accounts and credit score
You live in an apartment. Obviously you havent been thinking hard enough.

Better than living outside
Not better than owning your own home though.

Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

I'm black and don't want to move to a all black area. LOL
When you see whites moving it you can pretty much bet money gentrification is coming. I barely recognize where I grew up now. White people all over the place.
White people make the area better. Thanks for pointing that out. :cool:

But they are prime targets for CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why they have guns.

Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

When you see whites moving it you can pretty much bet money gentrification is coming. I barely recognize where I grew up now. White people all over the place.

White people that live in cities typically are afraid of guns.

But for you it's because you'll get picked on.

Not a lot of people pick with a man who is 6'6
We're not talking online here, son.
All you do is talk online. In person you just blush pink and white in fear when you see a Black guy close by.

They dont make it better. They make it smell like wet dog. :cool-45:
The dog is to keep the hoodie homeboys away.

White people that live in cities typically are afraid of guns.
You know too many pussy liberals.

All you do is talk online. In person you just blush pink and white in fear when you see a Black guy close by.
My safety would be off. :biggrin:

My safety would be off. :biggrin:
Thats because you are a pussy. Not man enough to fight without heavy artillery. :laugh:

I took a walk through the tenderloin area last night as a matter of fact, I saw whites, asians, some people of latin decesent and also lots of blacks. Since you want to point out that I smell like a wet dog my friend.
Do you want me to tell you who the filthiest most pathetic looking people I saw last night were?
How would that change the fact that whites smell like wet dogs?

Theyre not the only ones
I've been all over the world and white people are the only race that smells like wet dog.

I thought you dated or married a white woman? you mean to tell me she smelled like a wet dog? were you honest enough to tell her that?
I dated plenty of white women. I made them take bathes though. I cant stand that smell. Yes they were aware of it and even joked about it.

I really don't know why you would date a woman who smells like a wet dog. Its just amazing she wasn't offended by that. Even my DOG doesnt smell like a wet dog ...unless he's wet. So basically what your saying is that my dog smells better than the white women you dated.

can we please take an honest poll here people? i want to see if theres something to what this guy is saying or if he's just full of shit and hates white people.

yeah I think i may post a poll like that here soon. i want people to smell themselves and give an honest opinion.

Theyre not the only ones
I've been all over the world and white people are the only race that smells like wet dog.

I thought you dated or married a white woman? you mean to tell me she smelled like a wet dog? were you honest enough to tell her that?
I dated plenty of white women. I made them take bathes though. I cant stand that smell. Yes they were aware of it and even joked about it.

I really don't know why you would date a woman who smells like a wet dog. Its just amazing she wasn't offended by that. Even my DOG doesnt smell like a wet dog ...unless he's wet. So basically what your saying is that my dog smells better than the white women you dated.

can we please take an honest poll here people? i want to see if theres something to what this guy is saying or if he's just full of shit and hates white people.

yeah I think i may post a poll like that here soon. i want people to smell themselves and give an honest opinion.
I wouldnt date a woman that smells like a wet dog. I just told you I cant stand the smell. Thats why every white woman that has ever dated me took plenty of baths. Even other whites know they smell like wet dogs.

Theyre not the only ones

FYI. Its a well known fact that whites smell like wet dogs. Ask anyone that isnt white. How honest do you think white people are going to be about a poll asking if they smell like wet dog?

Man check out some of the comments. Even whites admit to it.

Last edited:
Theyre not the only ones

FYI. Its a well known fact that whites smell like wet dogs. Ask anyone that isnt white. How honest do you think white people are going to be about a poll asking if they smell like wet dog?

Ive smelled my dog when he's wet, it makes the whole truck smell terrible. Ive never smelled a white person who was like that. Now what do you think a black person smells like if they are sweaty and dirty? roses?

Some people just like to be around a lot of people. They like the energy, they see the world in a different way.

Ive smelled my dog when he's wet, it makes the whole truck smell terrible. Ive never smelled a white person who was like that. Now what do you think a black person smells like if they are sweaty and dirty? roses?
I played a lot of basketball back in the day and women (especially white girls) absolutely loved how I smelled after a game. So whatever it was I smelled like it must not have been too bad if women liked it. If you have never smelt a white person with that odor I can only assume you are used to it from your own scent.

Some people just like to be around a lot of people. They like the energy, they see the world in a different way.

I prefer not to live around people who don't work or go to school

I prefer not to live around people who don't work or go to school
Black people that live in high crime areas go to work and school too. This is why I question your Blackness. You cant be Black if you dont know this.

What about guys suffering from a severe case of short man syndrome who think they have something to prove by picking fights with big dudes?

A lot of my very tall (6'4" +) friends have noticed that many really short guys (<5'6") unwisely start trouble with them.

Chinese people smell weird to me. Just got back from a couple of weeks there, and definitely noticed a odor, one that went away as soon as I got back home.

Forum List

Back