🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just can't understand why some white people move into black high crime areas

Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

I'm black and don't want to move to a all black area. LOL

Some people just like to be around a lot of people. They like the energy, they see the world in a different way.

I prefer not to live around people who don't work or go to school
Black people that live in high crime areas go to work and school too. This is why I question your Blackness. You cant be Black if you dont know this.

No the fuck they don't. Everyday as I ride through North philly I see grown ass black people sitting outside doing nothing

Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

Some people just like to be around a lot of people. They like the energy, they see the world in a different way.

Black people that live in high crime areas go to work and school too. This is why I question your Blackness. You cant be Black if you dont know this.

No the fuck they don't. Everyday as I ride through North philly I see grown ass black people sitting outside doing nothing
I see grown ass white people begging by Walmart everyday. That doesnt mean all white people beg at Walmart idiot.

But for you it's because you'll get picked on.

Not a lot of people pick with a man who is 6'6
What about guys suffering from a severe case of short man syndrome who think they have something to prove by picking fights with big dudes?

A lot of my very tall (6'4" +) friends have noticed that many really short guys (<5'6") unwisely start trouble with them.

I was in a shouting match with a lady at the pharmacy and once things calmed down I turned around and saw two security guards standing with the look like...."what the fuck are we doing to do with this big mutherfucker" Two short security guards

LOL

I see grown ass white people begging by Walmart everyday. That doesnt mean all white people beg at Walmart idiot.

This post is about ghetto unrproductive blacks and the white professionals who wants to live around them

Not poor whites

This post is about ghetto unrproductive blacks and the white professionals who wants to live around them

Not poor whites
My post was about whites that live in the same affluent area i do. Not all Blacks that live in the ghetto are unproductive though. See? I knew you were really white at heart.

Not poor whites
My post was about whites that live in the same affluent area i do. Not all Blacks that live in the ghetto are unproductive though. See? I knew you were really white at heart.

It appears to be the case in North Philly. Not the other ghettos of the city. I can't understand why a grown person would be up and sitting on the porch at 8am with nothing to do or nowhere to go

Not poor whites

It appears to be the case in North Philly. Not the other ghettos of the city. I can't understand why a grown person would be up and sitting on the porch at 8am with nothing to do or nowhere to go
Thats because you arent really Black.

Not poor whites

I never been a UNPRODUCTIVE BLACK who had a family who didn;t work or go to school

Not poor whites

I never been a UNPRODUCTIVE BLACK who had a family who didn;t work or go to school
Have you been a unproductive white?

Not poor whites

I am a black man who is a fan of working and not being a black criminal like the LOOTERS in Miami

Not poor whites

Just like you aren't really human. But that's obvious.

The gentrification issue can be good for a neighborhood, or it can be really bad. Everything depends on WHO is doing the gentrification. Many times it is the LGBT community that begins the process and they do a great job of integrating. When it is people who just want to make money is when the problems arise.

I am a black man who is a fan of working and not being a black criminal like the LOOTERS in Miami
So are lots of Black people in the ghetto. Face it. You want to be white so badly you take on the racist attitudes of whites.

Not poor whites

Just like you aren't really human. But that's obvious.

The gentrification issue can be good for a neighborhood, or it can be really bad. Everything depends on WHO is doing the gentrification. Many times it is the LGBT community that begins the process and they do a great job of integrating. When it is people who just want to make money is when the problems arise.
There will never be a time I am not human. The first human was Black. Now you on the other hand are part neanderthal.

News flash. Its always about money. They dont just do it for their health.

But for you it's because you'll get picked on.

We're not talking online here, son.
All you do is talk online. In person you just blush pink and white in fear when you see a Black guy close by.
My safety would be off. :biggrin:
Thats because you are a pussy. Not man enough to fight without heavy artillery. :laugh:
Me against a gorilla isn't a fair fight.

So are lots of Black people in the ghetto. Face it. You want to be white so badly you take on the racist attitudes of whites.

Yes I stated there are people in the ghetto who are productive but they are overshadowed by all the ones who don't work

We're not talking online here, son.
All you do is talk online. In person you just blush pink and white in fear when you see a Black guy close by.
My safety would be off. :biggrin:
Thats because you are a pussy. Not man enough to fight without heavy artillery. :laugh:
Me against a gorilla isn't a fair fight.
Neither is you against any small Black dude. Thats why you need a gun.
laugh.gif

Yes I stated there are people in the ghetto who are productive but they are overshadowed by all the ones who don't work
Who told you they were overshadowed? White people?

No I have 20/20 vision

No I have 20/20 vision
Thats not a good thing even though white people told you that. that just means you are a sheep. You need 20/0 vision to get rid of the white influenced interpretations of your sight.

Forum List

Back