Just flipped to the WNBA game. Angel Reese just went full thug on a flagrant foul on Clark.

Just happened so no video up yet. Reese winds up as Clark blew past her and hits her in the head with her ELBOW. She never even looked at the ball. That bitch is a straight up thug.
Yep, it was clearly intentional. Watch how far her hand is from the ball, yet she still basically gives Clark a right hook, pretending like she is trying to bat the ball away, even though its like 2 feet away from her hand.

Yep, it was clearly intentional. Watch how far her hand is from the ball, yet she still basically gives Clark a right hook, pretending like she is trying to bat the ball away, even though its like 2 feet away from her hand.

Thanks for posting the video. She could have easily hit Clark in the temple on a swing like that.

Angel Reese has ZERO drawing/viewing power.
Not for me.

I would Never turn on a WNBA game to watch Reese.
Would I turn it on to watch Clark......absolutely.

Reese has NO skills deemed 'above average' in the realm of the WNBA.
Clark is a game changer, shoots from well beyond the range of others in the WNBA.

Seth Curry has exceptional range, and I'll tune in to watch him.
Guys like Ray Allen were pure shooters and a pleasure to watch.

leftwinger

What exactly did I say that you disagree with.

Not for me.

Clark is a game changer, shoots from well beyond the range of others in the WNBA.

leftwinger

What exactly did I say that you disagree with.

Not for me.

Nobodies buying a LW loon fairy tale that you love a white yet disparage new young black players.

All you need to watch is 3pt shooting contest 1/2 time NBA ASG.

Nobodies buying a LW loon fairy tale that you love a white yet disparage new young black players.

All you need to watch is 3pt shooting contest 1/2 time NBA ASG.
So, you don't disagree with anything I stated, you just want to disagree just to disagree.
Yep, makes sense.

Just happened so no video up yet. Reese winds up as Clark blew past her and hits her in the head with her ELBOW. She never even looked at the ball. That bitch is a straight up thug.
250 million dollar tv deal in the making if kaitlan stays.
But the thugs will take the credit.
Black women haters acting stupidly Episode 245, the Basketball Division!!!
There I fixed you post for you, you're welcome.
most common denominator is they are all products of the Welfare system.

Thanks for posting the video. She could have easily hit Clark in the temple on a swing like that.
Clark should square up and knock Reese’s teeth loose

She will be thrown out of the game and fined

But she cant continue to ignore the attacks

It's a contact sport, not sure why she's whining.

She must really be disliked by the rest of the league.
She isn't whining, people watching her are.

She is a skinny white girl in a league full of black female giants that just watched her walk in without playing a professional game making more money in endorsements than any of these women will make in their lifetimes.

There will be some hard fouls for sure, she knows that, everyone else does not yet.

Hopefully this helps you understand what is happening here.

She isn't whining, people watching her are.

She is a skinny white girl in a league full of black female giants that just watched her walk in without playing a professional game making more money in endorsements than any of these women will make in their lifetimes.

There will be some hard fouls for sure, she knows that, everyone else does not yet.

Hopefully this helps you understand what is happening here.

Thats the 2nd “clothesline” intentional head shot I’ve seen here on USMB and on TV replay. That may get you ejected in NBA? A elbow locked is key. She does relax it a bit after the head shot I suppose?. No ball, all head.

Not as bad as the straight arm shot down on the head previously shown. Dirty players need paid back. Where are her Teammates? Let me guess, they are for it?

Sure she could be flopping a bit….but that is dirty play.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back