Just had to turn the channel

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
That Nike/Krapernick commercial came on....my salmon patties I had for supper about came up and I had an instant urge to smash my tv....I swallowed the rage and just flipped the channel. Thought that shit would only come on when NFL was on but I had it on the Penn St/Pitt game. Anyone else had to flip the channel?

I can only look at the news or anything mainstream after saying a prayer and bracing myself.

I have to pray afterwards too. I don't like to spend time every day wishing that people will die screaming.

I read this somewhere:

I want to return these Nike shoes

Why?

Because my feet hurt while I'm standing for the National Anthem. :2up:

Well this should help make you a little sicker because you know the other back holes will follow suite.

41301850_10214997027152378_5711679408390012928_n.jpg

^^^ I guess they don't care about selling cars anymore. A Ford will most definitely not be my next set of wheels anytime soon.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I read this somewhere:

Why?

I first saw that as the top comment on Don Jr's Nike/Trump image....had over 2k likes
Well this should help make you a little sicker because you know the other back holes will follow suite.

Think this is fake..I googled it and didn't find anything.

I read this somewhere:

Why?

I first saw that as the top comment on Don Jr's Nike/Trump image....had over 2k likes

Your first mistake you USED GOOGLE, haven't you heard how they put the most leftist relavent lies at the top snopes included because ppl are more likely not to go past the first page of a search.

2nd this is very real, but I believe it is from last year, KAPERNICK PULLLED HIS BS LAST YR remember......it wasn't 2018

upload_2018-9-9_10-23-24.png

Ford on Monday said that the company “respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones [they] share,” saying that individuals’ right to free speech is “part of what makes America great.” Ford last year entered into a three-year sponsorship agreement with the NFL, making the F-Series the Official Truck of the sports league.

Ford Sides With Protesting NFL Players | Ford Authority

I GUESS THE FORD SITE IS IS FAKE TOO LMFAO.

I read this somewhere:

Why?

Your first mistake you USED GOOGLE, haven't you heard how they put the most leftist relavent lies at the top snopes included because ppl are more likely not to go past the first page of a search.

2nd this is very real, but I believe it is from last year, KAPERNICK PULLLED HIS BS LAST YR remember......it wasn't 2018

View attachment 215540

Ford on Monday said that the company “respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones [they] share,” saying that individuals’ right to free speech is “part of what makes America great.” Ford last year entered into a three-year sponsorship agreement with the NFL, making the F-Series the Official Truck of the sports league.

Stupidity usually falls flat on it's fucking face.

I read this somewhere:

Why?

View attachment 215540

Gotcha. Sucks for Ford...I drive a Chevy...Only ford I ever owned was a POS...blew the water pump and replaced it and it still was a POS so I returned it to dealer I bought it from....

That Nike/Krapernick commercial came on....my salmon patties I had for supper about came up and I had an instant urge to smash my tv....I swallowed the rage and just flipped the channel. Thought that shit would only come on when NFL was on but I had it on the Penn St/Pitt game. Anyone else had to flip the channel?
Aw widdle snowfwake need a safe space? :itsok:

It’s funny a failure idolized by Progressives… I guess that’s always been the case

I read this somewhere:

Why?

View attachment 215540

Gotcha. Sucks for Ford...I drive a Chevy...Only ford I ever owned was a POS...blew the water pump and replaced it and it still was a POS so I returned it to dealer I bought it from....

Chevy's are my favorite " LIKE A ROCK" hehheeh remember Bob Segar ?

His hypocrisy knows no bounds

1. He said he would stand for the anthem, and not protest if he got an NFL contract.

2. He had a contract with the Ravens and then he, and his girlfriend sent out a Tweet saying the Raven's owner was racist. So there is no NFL collusion,

He is a FRAUD of the highest order, yet Nike uses a Fraud to sell their crappy products to Millennials who are ignorant of the truth, and reality.

Forum List

Back