Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

A
The reader will be allowed to answer that question.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

Trump yelled out at the crowd of cheering admirers, "I am not kidding around."

They cheered enthusiastically again at the impending economic doom.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.
I am in my 2nd year of college towards a bachelors in political science...that answer you're question?

However, your spelling leaves a little bit to be desired.
Absolutely. Not my spelling just punctuation and how to put the commas and shit like that where it goes...never my strong suit...

GOP dupes are not stupid, they are just uninformed and now misinformed...they went from being the silent majority to the loudmouth brainwashed majority....

A

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.
I am in my 2nd year of college towards a bachelors in political science...that answer you're question?

Absolutely. Not my spelling just punctuation and how to put the commas and shit like that where it goes...never my strong suit...
People should just get used to smartphone spelling and punctuation. More than half the time I say, (comma), the smartphone says Tama or Kama whatever the hell those are supposed to be LOL.

A

People should just get used to smartphone spelling and punctuation. More than half the time I say, (comma), the smartphone says Tama or Kama whatever the hell those are supposed to be LOL.

Proof read your text before you press the "send" button.

Blaming the spell checker is moron's defense.

The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?
Dotard must have demanded that Mexico pay for his wall again & they told him to fuck off. So Donnie is butthurt & takes ta raaaaaanting! Dotard stepped on his own dick again so he laaaaaaaaunches into oooooooorbit!

A never ending shit show! Dooooooonie is aaaaaaaangry cuz he didn't get his waaaaaaaay! Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Your post was almost rated a full :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: libtard, so close.

Unbelievably intelligent.
I think 90 % have science PhDs
And fortunately no browns
Keep the gov out of my Medicare as the trumpie said

Dotard must have demanded that Mexico pay for his wall again & they told him to fuck off. So Donnie is butthurt & takes ta raaaaaanting! Dotard stepped on his own dick again so he laaaaaaaaunches into oooooooorbit!

A never ending shit show! Dooooooonie is aaaaaaaangry cuz he didn't get his waaaaaaaay! Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Your post was almost rated a full :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: libtard, so close.
Filthy scumbags
Fuck off
Butt hurt
Dick
Libtard
Has to be a zero college white boy trumpie.
Very educational
You do know Irish, Germans, Asians all cost the first generation then it's all gravy?
Ever looked that up?
Got a link?
Do you seriously suggest immigrants kill more than local rubes?
Is dotard the wife raper?

Obviously they are not very bright when they cheer this sort of insane, impulsive and counter productive crap. There will be a huge backlash on the part of the American people including Republicans who are marginally smarter the Trump or his base supporters .

Also in the news today...he cut off aid to three central American countries....which will on exacerbate the refugee problem .Shit that is stupid

Obviously they are not very bright when they cheer this sort of insane, impulsive and counter productive crap. There will be a huge backlash on the part of the American people including Republicans who are marginally smarter the Trump or his base supporters .

Also in the news today...he cut off aid to three central American countries....which will on exacerbate the refugee problem .Shit that is stupid

So there will be a backlash on patriotic Americans who got sick of Obama's anti-American crap?

As a Progressive you believe that Brown people are helpless without White money.

So there will be a backlash on patriotic Americans who got sick of Obama's anti-American crap?
As expected, you people can't actually deal with the issue so you have to make it about Obama. Tell us, do you think that closing the border and cutting off aide is smart, and why?

As a Progressive you believe that Brown people are helpless without White money.
Bovine excrement! Don't you ever get tired of your own crap?

As expected, you people can't actually deal with the issue so you have to make it about Obama. Tell us, do you think that closing the border and cutting off aide is smart, and why?

As expected, you can't look in the mirror and comprehend why this took place twinkle twinkle toes..

God damn look at the crap Harry Reid did about Romney's taxes and his nuclear option..

You really thought it wasn't going to come back and bite you in the ass?

Typical of you commies, ya think the rules don't apply to you. Wrong answer. LMAO

texas rules apply equally Trouble is Trump thinks he's king and above the law And his hand picked AG is a slap in the face for anyone who believes in the law
So why do you believe illegal aliens are above the law?
Who posted that? You POTUS apologists just make shit up. I mean really, who posted that shit anywhere on this thread?
There is more to the world than this single thread, you absolute cabbage.

The Left doesn't want illegal immigrants to face any consequences. You can deny this, but you'll only look stupider.

So don't start whining about how the rule of law is important to the left. It isn't. Period. End of story.
This isn't Mexicans coming anymore because NAFTA made Mexico a fairly successful economy. Guatemala and Honduras are now drug gang infested with crap economies. Pass help 4 them with legalized pot and extend NAFTA to them. Forget the stupid wall which will do nothing and pass an ID card and enforcement like other modern countries have done and which was included in the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill when it started.
Why is it America's obligation to do what other nations should be doing for themselves?

Leftists sure are generous with other people's money.

texas rules apply equally Trouble is Trump thinks he's king and above the law And his hand picked AG is a slap in the face for anyone who believes in the law
Who posted that? You POTUS apologists just make shit up. I mean really, who posted that shit anywhere on this thread?

The Left doesn't want illegal immigrants to face any consequences. You can deny this, but you'll only look stupider.

So don't start whining about how the rule of law is important to the left. It isn't. Period. End of story.
This isn't Mexicans coming anymore because NAFTA made Mexico a fairly successful economy. Guatemala and Honduras are now drug gang infested with crap economies. Pass help 4 them with legalized pot and extend NAFTA to them. Forget the stupid wall which will do nothing and pass an ID card and enforcement like other modern countries have done and which was included in the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill when it started.
Why is it America's obligation to do what other nations should be doing for themselves?

...You must be confused, NAFTA is a trade agreement framework not a charity program.

Trump is a fuckin moron who has no clue. Soon as this Country is finished with that baying jackass the better off we'll all be no matter what side of the aisle you're on. His stupidity knows no bounds.

Typical of you commies, ya think the rules don't apply to you. Wrong answer. LMAO

"So don't start whining about how the rule of law is important to the left. It isn't. Period. End of story. "

You don't get to dictate the narrative and nobody is whining.

"The Left doesn't want illegal immigrants to face any consequences." Where did you get this shit from? Hannity? You POTUS apologists just make this shit up to support your Hannity arguments.
Hint: It's not conservatives who declare their cities and states to be sanctuaries, protecting illegals from the law. It's not conservatives who refuse to report illegals to ICE. It's not conservatives who want to reward illegals with citizenship.

Reality does not support your bullshit.

"So don't start whining about how the rule of law is important to the left. It isn't. Period. End of story. "

"The Left doesn't want illegal immigrants to face any consequences." Where did you get this shit from? Hannity? You POTUS apologists just make this shit up to support your Hannity arguments.
Hint: It's not conservatives who declare their cities and states to be sanctuaries, protecting illegals from the law. It's not conservatives who refuse to report illegals to ICE. It's not conservatives who want to reward illegals with citizenship.

It's cons who are enabling that knucklehead in the W.H. Change your MAGA hat to one that says "I'm With Stupid".

...You must be confused, NAFTA is a trade agreement framework not a charity program.
I guess you missed the part where the left is whining about Trump cutting off foreign aid to the nations invading us.

It's cons who are enabling that knucklehead in the W.H. Change your MAGA hat to one that says "I'm With Stupid".

The left put Trump in power, you happy now?

Forum List

Back