Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

I guess we were smart enough to elect a guy that has turned the economy around,added more jobs and boosted consumer and business confidence.
If you want to campaign on men in girls bathrooms,after birth abortion,open borders,no more cow farts and the transatlantic rail line feel free.

OMG again with the "Trump Supporters Are Dumb" old saw. The fact that Trump haters cling to this ridiculous and statistically impossible belief speaks volumes about THEM.

I see a direct corolation between the intel of both the trump lovers and the trumpsters. Both are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, not rocks, just one rock in that box.

You may think that, you dumbass leftist faggot, but I can spell "correlation" correctly.
Next!

Oohh, the speellink Nazi. Is that how you Trumpsters win arguments? You believe that's enough? Well Cupcake, it's not even close. It makes you a donkeys ass.
You know what's really stupid?

Irrational hatred of Trump that's so overwhelming, you automatically support something Trump opposes, even though it's terrible for America.

You can shoot yourself in your own foot all day long if you want. But don't you dare fuck up my country because you're a big butthurt baby.

The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?
"illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans"

Again, just making up shit. Just post a link to support your claim. Hell, anecdotal works for me. Just something other than these blatantly Lie Proclamations.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?
"illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans"

Again, just making up shit. Just post a link to support your claim. Hell, anecdotal works for me. Just something other than these blatantly Lie Proclamations.

This shit is common knowledge.

OMG again with the "Trump Supporters Are Dumb" old saw. The fact that Trump haters cling to this ridiculous and statistically impossible belief speaks volumes about THEM.

I see a direct corolation between the intel of both the trump lovers and the trumpsters. Both are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, not rocks, just one rock in that box.

You may think that, you dumbass leftist faggot, but I can spell "correlation" correctly.
Next!

Oohh, the speellink Nazi. Is that how you Trumpsters win arguments? You believe that's enough? Well Cupcake, it's not even close. It makes you a donkeys ass.

Irrational hatred of Trump that's so overwhelming, you automatically support something Trump opposes, even though it's terrible for America.

You can shoot yourself in your own foot all day long if you want. But don't you dare fuck up my country because you're a big butthurt baby.
Your country is my country. And throw the butthurt descriptive all you want. Still does not give you the upper hand.

Next!

Your country is my country. And throw the butthurt descriptive all you want. Still does not give you the upper hand.

Your being wrong 9/10 of the time does though. :)

Get POTUS to enforce migration laws. Simple. Fine companies that hire illegals. Simple.

And Trump has a silly rally, and still says that Mexico should do more.

Lucy Hamilton said:
VERY intelligent are Trump supporters....of course NOT as intelligent as the Leftists with the IQs of over 240
Yes
The Last Presidential Election Cycle
That's All We Heard
How Democrats Would Insinuate Themselves
To Be The Better Educated Chic Set

The Democrat Base Is The Lesser Educated
Lower Wage Earning That Vote For A Living
(At Least Those That Haven't Been Convicted Of A Felony....Yet)

Lucy Hamilton said:
VERY intelligent are Trump supporters....of course NOT as intelligent as the Leftists with the IQs of over 240
Yes
That's All We Heard
To Be The Better Educated Chik Set

The Democrat Base Is The Lesser Educated That Vote For A Living

I'll hazard a guess Ms. Brooks was not your English teacher, amirite?

Lucy Hamilton said:
Yes
That's All We Heard

what about the fans of bowling ball man and that beto dude, i would guess their IQ's range between -23 and 32

Trump supporters are smart enough to know politicans of both parties give red meat to their base and not to take any of the OP seriously.
" Trump supporters are smart enough to know …" No, they are not.

Next!

Why do you support criminals?

Lucy Hamilton said:
Yes
That's All We Heard

what about the fans of bowling ball man and that beto dude, i would guess their IQ's range between -23 and 32

Who is "Bowling Ball Man?

Next!

I don't hate Trump. I just want him to finish his 4 years and go back to NY where he belongs. It's a shame that the Republicans won't present one one of the decent choices they have. And it's a shame that the Dems probably won't either. I just want him to finish his time. Simple as that. No hate, no love. Meanwhile, the haters and the strumpsters both groups are more than a little crazy and will be so happy when both of them just go back under the rocks from whence they came.

Trump supporters are smart enough to know politicans of both parties give red meat to their base and not to take any of the OP seriously.
" Trump supporters are smart enough to know …" No, they are not.
They are smart enough to know the majority of Trump critics are self important assholes who are nowhere near as smart as they like to think they are and aren’t to be taken seriously.

Next!

I don't hate Trump. I just want him to finish his 4 years and go back to NY where he belongs. It's a shame that the Republicans won't present one one of the decent choices they have. And it's a shame that the Dems probably won't either. I just want him to finish his time. Simple as that. No hate, no love. Meanwhile, the haters and the strumpsters both groups are more than a little crazy and will be so happy when both of them just go back under the rocks from whence they came.

iu

tenor.gif

Get POTUS to enforce migration laws. Simple. Fine companies that hire illegals. Simple.

And Trump has a silly rally, and still says that Mexico should do more.

You dumbfucks have done everyting you can to obstruct border control.

So tell me,who has championed for fining companies that hire illegals? I'm all for it personally

Mexico better do more to stop it or Trump will shut down the border.

Next!

"I just want him to finish his 4 years..."

Six. Six more years.

Forum List

Back