Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?
"illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans"

Again, just making up shit. Just post a link to support your claim. Hell, anecdotal works for me. Just something other than these blatantly Lie Proclamations.

This shit is common knowledge.
Get POTUS to enforce migration laws. Simple. Fine companies that hire illegals. Simple.

And Trump has a silly rally, and still says that Mexico should do more.

When has any POTUS enforced them?
Trump is the only one who is trying and you **** suckers try and obstruct him at every turn.

The reader will be allowed to answer that question.

The bigger question is, why did the Democratic Party abandon poor and average Americans? Why is the American left adamantly opposed to putting the welfare and interests of Americans first? As far as I can tell, Trump was the only candidate from either party that was committed to putting me first.

Lucy Hamilton said:
VERY intelligent are Trump supporters....of course NOT as intelligent as the Leftists with the IQs of over 240
Yes
The Last Presidential Election Cycle
That's All We Heard
How Democrats Would Insinuate Themselves
To Be The Better Educated Chik Set

The Democrat Base Is The Lesser Educated That Vote For A Living
(At Least Those That Haven't Been Convicted Of A Felony....Yet)

I'll hazard a guess Ms. Brooks was not your English teacher, amirite?
what about the fans of bowling ball man and that beto dude, i would guess their IQ's range between -23 and 32
IQ classification - Wikipedia

Everyone said that "dumb Trump" would put tariffs on our trading partners and ruin our economy. And what happened? Consumer confidence is at its highest since 2001

Lets point out that we were on the verge of a recesison in 2001.

It also happened to be the year another Republican won Presidency promissing tax-cuts fueling unrivaled period of economic growth....and ending his presidency on the middle of Great Recession.

Confidence shot up when Trump won and peaked slightly above that in 2018 when tax-cuts passed. So clearly the difference is not policy effects, the difference is a bunch of optimistic rightwingers.

MW-HG390_Americ_MG_20190326104637.png

And that would tell us what? That lefties aren't consumers? Do you fricken loons ever read what you write?

Lucy Hamilton said:
VERY intelligent are Trump supporters....of course NOT as intelligent as the Leftists with the IQs of over 240
Yes
That's All We Heard

what about the fans of bowling ball man and that beto dude, i would guess their IQ's range between -23 and 32

Who is "Bowling Ball Man?
more like bowling ball head { wanna guess which dem running for president it is?}

The bigger question is, why did the Democratic Party abandon poor and average Americans? Why is the American left adamantly opposed to putting the welfare and interests of Americans first? As far as I can tell, Trump was the only candidate from either party that was committed to putting me first.
The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?
"illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans"

Again, just making up shit. Just post a link to support your claim. Hell, anecdotal works for me. Just something other than these blatantly Lie Proclamations.

Get POTUS to enforce migration laws. Simple. Fine companies that hire illegals. Simple.

Trump is the only one who is trying and you **** suckers try and obstruct him at every turn.
Wrong. 2 years of total control of the federal government and nothing about the Wall or immigration reform.

Everyone said that "dumb Trump" would put tariffs on our trading partners and ruin our economy. And what happened? Consumer confidence is at its highest since 2001

It also happened to be the year another Republican won Presidency promissing tax-cuts fueling unrivaled period of economic growth....and ending his presidency on the middle of Great Recession.

Confidence shot up when Trump won and peaked slightly above that in 2018 when tax-cuts passed. So clearly the difference is not policy effects, the difference is a bunch of optimistic rightwingers.

And that would tell us what? That lefties aren't consumers? Do you fricken loons ever read what you write?

The graph is clear.

Did he??

Wrong. 2 years of total control of the federal government and nothing about the Wall or immigration reform.

So why are you fighting Trump tooth and nail to stop Trump from fixing illegal immigration?
And you failed to answer my first question.
Telling.....

The EU economy is about to sink like a stone and cause a recession in the US and other countries thanks to article 13 and 11.

Everyone is going to be running to the US and they are all going to blame the left for making them do it.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

Trump yelled out at the crowd of cheering admirers, "I am not kidding around."

They cheered enthusiastically again at the impending economic doom.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.
That's a log of angst on your part. I believe your stated topic is:
"Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?"
1. I realize you lefties have to forget as much as possible about Democrats' two years of lying their butts off, claiming That President Trump was a spy, was a traitor, colluded with Russia--this, that, and the whole kitchen sink of lie after stinking lie based upon wannabe bullshit gone viral and published as the truth by people who knew better.

That said, the Trump supporters here automatically knew that President Trump was telling the truth all along--that he was innocent. Every time he said that, the Democrat loyal opposition tried to bust him down to impeachment level, but couldn't prove anything. After two years of Mueller's orders from Hillary to delay until this time, delay until that time, delay, delay, delay--until we got tired of the DNC lying (you can tell by body language in disagreement with garbage disposal stuff coming out of their mouths.

And when he denied your party's lies, you guys went down on him like ugly on an ape.

Unfortunately, you recruited very young people by poisoning the well of their young minds with your seig-heil college profs rooting for the lying left, and helping the DNC get creative with some theatrics to prove what a bad person Trump and in particular his choice of Juris Doctor Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court based on recommendations from the best legal minds in the justice system. The DNC made his hearing into a dog-and-pony show using a political operative, Christine Blasey Ford to put on the best theatrical performance of her lifetime, falsely implicating Kavanaugh in a sexual abuse case, her own. It didn't take long for Republicans to notice her body language was a textbook case of body language betraying the smooth little lies her lips were saying, although her performance theatrically speaking could earn her an Academy Award had she been an actress. Lindsay Graham was so advised, and boy, did the fur fly when he made his famous speech. Democrats quietly put Ms. Blasey-Ford back on a plane home and watched as the Republican houses of Congress shooed in one of the best legal minds ever onto the Supreme Court, the now honorable Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

So how intelligent are Trump supporters? Well, honey we're smart enough to know a con act when we see one, and smart enough to know that President Trump was telling the truth all along.

And we survived the gutter sniping we took from the left for month on end.

Just call us the wise guys. <giggle>

Last edited:

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.

Shanks are a lesser cut.

Was that deliberate?

Lucy Hamilton said:
Yes
That's All We Heard

IQ classification - Wikipedia

Yeah..those IQs don't go high enough for many. I'm not saying that's me, just that many people have IQs higher than the scale there.

I am a thousand times more informed than you are. Don't believe me? Let's debate.......

I'm thinking Brett Kavanaugh is about equal with justices Roberts and Kennedy. He's no Scalia.

Yes moron, I not only read what I write I actually understand it. There is a clear, undeniable, political factor to consumer confidence.

Two thirds of Trump voters thought unmelpoyment increased under Obama because of non-stop shitting on economy by Trump and Republicans. But as soon as Trump won it's "economy is booming" overnight.

maxresdefault.jpg

tweet.png

Trump Praises the Stock Market at 22,000 That He Said Was a Bubble at 18,000

Last edited:

Yes moron, I not only read what I write I actually udnerstand it. There is a clear, undeniable, political factor to consumer confidence.

Yet you say the increase in consumer confidence is due to optimistic right-wingers….go figure. Dumbass.

That's not accurate. Trump offered amnesty for dreamers in exchange for wall funding. The Democrats rejected that offer.

Forum List

Back