Just how uneducated and outright stupid are American voters?

Agreed. Why do you think Dems refuse to work with Trump?

Because they never wanted any stimulus bill passed in the first place. This is repetitive in the Democrat playbook. Block a bill, contact the MSM, and have them report that it's the Republicans fault needed money was never delivered to the people. Why do you think they loaded this bill with so much pork?

The Democrats plan here is to ruin the country as much as they can before the election. Allow their cities to burn down for months on end, shutdown the economy where they have power, stop federal money to people who may be losing their home. Then blame it all on Trump.
The Dems won’t work with Trump because of who Trump is. A good leader is able to unite and work with those around him. But Trump is a spoiled egomaniac who is used to doing everything his way. So when people stand up to him he throws hissy fits and calls them names. He caters a toxic environment and brings the worst out of those around him.
A good leader does nothire people like this
1602302980179.png

The Dems won’t work with Trump because of who Trump is. A good leader is able to unite and work with those around him. But Trump is a spoiled egomaniac who is used to doing everything his way. So when people stand up to him he throws hissy fits and calls them names. He caters a toxic environment and brings the worst out of those around him.

Okay, but in this particular situation, it has nothing to do with Trump. The President only signs a bill, not negotiates it. The people who negotiate it are those in the Senate, and apparently, the commies can't work with them either. They've tried twice with no success whatsoever.

The best leader in the entire world can't negotiate with people that won't negotiate with him or his Senate. This is not a Trump failure, it's a Democrat failure.

Okay, but in this particular situation, it has nothing to do with Trump. The President only signs a bill, not negotiates it. The people who negotiate it are those in the Senate, and apparently, the commies can't work with them either. They've tried twice with no success whatsoever.

The best leader in the entire world can't negotiate with people that won't negotiate with him or his Senate. This is not a Trump failure, it's a Democrat failure.
Good leaders know how to negotiate and unite. Trumps only tactic is brut force which worked for him in business but not in politics. All he managed to do is divide us beyond repair and now he can’t get shot done. He has failed bigly

Just how uneducated and outright stupid are American voters?
The left have run our nation into the ground in the last 9 months. From the decrees on high locking everyone down to their political games in DC and the non stop riots masquerading as "protests" (because looting and violence is reperations ya know)

Keep in mind that the courts keep slapping them down when it comes to covid so "someone" "somewhere" is exercising due diligence. Unfortunately it may not be the American people.

If democrats are given power after the last year of chaos they have caused our republic is finished.
JR was here.

Good leaders know how to negotiate and unite. Trumps only tactic is brut force which worked for him in business but not in politics. All he managed to do is divide us beyond repair and now he can’t get shot done. He has failed bigly

Correct, but Trump is a good leader. There are no good leaders in the Democrat House or Senate. That's why there's no negotiations.

The left have run our nation into the ground in the last 9 months. From the decrees on high locking everyone down to their political games in DC and the non stop riots masquerading as "protests" (because looting and violence is reperations ya know)

Keep in mind that the courts keep slapping them down when it comes to covid so "someone" "somewhere" is exercising due diligence. Unfortunately it may not be the American people.

If democrats are given power after the last year of chaos they have caused our republic is finished.
The trouble in our Republic is Trump. No doubt about it. I don’t subscribe to the Dems policy very much but the damage Trump is doing is much more important. He’s gone in November. Time to clean up this shit stain
Our republic has been doomed for decades
You are a goddamn dishonest hack. Your "im partial waaaah" bullshit is simply that
I don’t care if you think I’m partial or a kook. That’s a cop out and meaningless insult. So what’s been so doomed for decades? Has life been that bad for you for all that time?
Lol. So what is Trump doing that is so bad that a retarded democrat whos entire ideology is based on fear and the countries repugnant history, make all of that go away?
What is Trump doing that’s so bad? He is sewing distrust and dividing Americans in a way that is making everybody hate eachother. Not for a worthy cause I might add, it’s all just to feed his ego because he needs to be the strong man winner. That’s it
Sure he is. So is the other side. So, im not sure how just he is destroying the Republic.
Although, considering your posting history, you dont see what the other side does.
The other side plays a part as well but Trump takes it to a whole new level and now we are paralyzed. It’s either Trumps way or nothing and our discourse is uglier than ever. We need a real leader who can set a better example and manage our government in a way where we can work together and not constantly be at each others throats
Trumps way or nothing?
"Ive got a pen and ive got a phone"
Buuuuut its just orange man that is bad wwwwaaaaahhhhhhg
Seriously, shut the fuck up. Im done with your retarded ass

I am going to tell you the problem. It is not Trump, Trump is a mere manifestation of the disease that is tearing America apart. The problem is the Republican party, period. One of my favorite sayings is as follows. You have to stand for something, if you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything. My question is simple, what exactly does the Republican party stand for? Is it smaller government? Nope, I doubt you realize this, but even though unemployment has hit historical highs during the last few months, personal income has actually increased. Driving that increase, government payments, like that damn $600 a week supplement to unemployment benefits. And of course there was the Covid stimulus check. What a damn joke. Nothing conservative about those measures.

Does the Republican party stand for free trade? Well, they used to. Then Trump came along, now the Republican party is all about protectionism, tariffs, and restricted trade. It is stupid. The administration actions are nothing more than picking winners and losers. Something the Republican party used to be against.

One thing needs to be made clear. The Republican party does not give two shits about the will of the American people. For years, they have manipulated state legislatures, worked hard to disenfranchise entire voting blocks, and introduced legislation that is counter intuitive to the will of the people. The ACA is the classic example. A majority of Americans support the ACA, yet the Republican party has made the elimination of the ACA one of their primary objectives. In a way, I hope they are successful. Going to be funny when it is eliminated, the doughnut hole suddenly pops back up, and hundreds of thousands of seniors see their prescription drug bills skyrocket.

Maybe you will say that the Republican party is for a closed border, or at least immigration restrictions. First, I have to ask, since most Republicans believe that the government is not capable of doing anything as efficiently as the "free" market, how is it that same government can pick and choose its citizens efficiently? But then I want to point out that several Trump hotels do a booming business in anchor babies. They advertise, albeit mostly in white European nations, that people can come stay in the hotel and pop out a baby that is an American citizen. Sure, they don't have an office in Mexico. But Russia, you betcha. And perhaps you don't know this, but Ivanka Trump has spent a lot of time in China, and her husband even more, courting Chinese millionaires to pay the half million dollars in order to BUY, yes, I said it, BUT citizenship in the United States.

And I know, abortion is a big issue with some Republicans. But here is the thing. Roe v. Wade is not going to be overturned. The Republican party never even pretended to work to have it overturned. It is a red herring, dangled in front of a uninformed electorate, a dog whistle. The vast majority of abortions are done on women that already have kids. The reason, they can't afford another child. If the Republican party really wanted to reduce abortion they would support additional support of women with children. And I got to tell you, if I had a dollar for every Baptist minister that shuttled his young daughter off to have an abortion I could retire.

I'm not much into the whole abortion thing. I could care less really. However in states that have Republican leadership, they have made laws against various procedures regarding abortion, including my state of Ohio. On the national level, it's not up to Republicans to control abortion, that's up to the Supreme Court.

So do you have credible evidence of Trump advertising his American hotels for the sole purpose of having anchor babies? I'll wait. Now how would all these prescriptions for senior citizens go up if we got rid of Commie Care. Let me tell you, I had employer sponsored healthcare coverage my entire life. It was dropped the day Commie Care started, and I'm not alone. Many people, particularly who worked for small companies like I did seen the same. In fact, I went out job searching after that. What I found is that most didn't offer the benefit any longer. Did anybody shed a tear for the millions of us? Hell no.

Trump can't do zero for the country, so he did sign on to the 600 dollar unemployment farce, but guess who put it on his desk? That's right, the Democrat House. Yes, we hit historic highs for unemployment, but that is far from Trump's fault. The virus hit the entire world. We managed to bring that down some, had the stock market rebound, and the least GDP damage of all G7 countries except China, if you can trust their reporting.

Trump did more to fight illegal immigration than the last four Presidents combined, and this was with strong opposition from the Democrats, who closed down the government for the longest period of time in our history over a stupid wall. But it meant that much to them. Not to worry though, if Biden sneaks in, he promised that wall construction will stop on his first day in office.

And where are the benefits from his fight on illegal immigration?

Illegals cost the US taxpayer a billion dollars a year. They keep wages down for Americans and take jobs Americans should be working. And don't give me this lettuce picking stuff. Illegals are in nearly every sector of our labor. Then they take the money they earned, live in a two bedroom house or apartment with 10 people, send the savings of that back over the border.

Then there is the crime issue. The counterpoint to that is that Americans commit more crimes than illegals. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. However if my American neighbor goes out and rapes and kills a woman, there was no possible way to stop that. When an illegal does the same, there was a way to save that life by him not being here in the first place.

Let me teach you a little something. First, immigrants, both legal and illegal, actually help to increase wages for every category of worker except the unskilled high school dropout. Does it really make sense to sacrifice increased productivity in order to protect those individuals that refused to get an education or learn a skill? But let me explain how they increase productivity.

Take the bricklayer. Perhaps an immigrant, even an illegal immigrant, is hired to carry the bricks, mix the cement, clean up, and do all the little things that the bricklayer normally has to do himself. By hiring that immigrant the bricklayer can now spend more time doing what he does best, laying bricks. More bricks laid per hour is more productivity, and if the bricklayer works for a company, hiring the immigrant and increasing the productivity of the bricklayer will result in the brick layer what, why making more money,

Look, I doubt you will spend two minutes looking over the white paper but you need to know, there is really no argument among economists. Immigrants, legal and illegal, give us more than they take. And that is just speaking in economic terms, that does not even factor in how their diversity increases our creativity and expands our culture.

But now lets talk about crime. Perhaps you don't know, but I do know. American citizens commit far more crimes than illegal immigrants, but more importantly, a higher percentage of citizens commit crimes than immigrant, illegal and legal. And don't even try to claim illegal immigrants are committing a crime. Being here without papers is a regulatory violation, like a speeding ticket. Saying illegal immigrant is like saying illegal speeder.

But finally, well there is something that could have been done about your American neighbor. His mother could have had an abortion and then he wouldn't be here. That argument is as sound as yours about the illegal immigrant not being here, and does about as much good.

The cognitive dissonance of the right's position on immigration is mind numbing. The right believes in "free markets", they believe the government should stay out of their business. The government can't even tell someone to wear a mask for the protection of public health. But that same government can pick and choose it's citizens. That same government can regulate the "market" of our border and our population. Freedom of movement is a part of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness", it is an inalienable right, which means that everyone, citizens and non-citizen alike, have that right and no government can take it away without due process.

The reality is immigration is down. And yes, Trump deserves the credit for that. It is the market at work. It was not his policies at the border, in fact, initially, those policies resulted in increased illegal immigration just as they have in the past. But once the economy went all to hell, well illegal immigration declined significantly. Trumps inept handling of the corona virus did more to decrease immigration than all of his immigration policies combined. I guess you can give him credit for that.

Because they never wanted any stimulus bill passed in the first place. This is repetitive in the Democrat playbook. Block a bill, contact the MSM, and have them report that it's the Republicans fault needed money was never delivered to the people. Why do you think they loaded this bill with so much pork?

The Democrats plan here is to ruin the country as much as they can before the election. Allow their cities to burn down for months on end, shutdown the economy where they have power, stop federal money to people who may be losing their home. Then blame it all on Trump.

A good leader is able to unite and work with those around him. But Obama is a spoiled egomaniac who is used to doing everything his way. So when people stand up to him he throws hissy fits and calls them names.

Correct, but Trump is a good leader. There are no good leaders in the Democrat House or Senate. That's why there's no negotiations.
I disagree. Trump is the worst leader I’ve ever seen in the White House. Every day he makes statements and actions that are complete embarrassment to our country

The trouble in our Republic is Trump. No doubt about it. I don’t subscribe to the Dems policy very much but the damage Trump is doing is much more important. He’s gone in November. Time to clean up this shit stain
Our republic has been doomed for decades
You are a goddamn dishonest hack. Your "im partial waaaah" bullshit is simply that
I don’t care if you think I’m partial or a kook. That’s a cop out and meaningless insult. So what’s been so doomed for decades? Has life been that bad for you for all that time?
Lol. So what is Trump doing that is so bad that a retarded democrat whos entire ideology is based on fear and the countries repugnant history, make all of that go away?
What is Trump doing that’s so bad? He is sewing distrust and dividing Americans in a way that is making everybody hate eachother. Not for a worthy cause I might add, it’s all just to feed his ego because he needs to be the strong man winner. That’s it
Sure he is. So is the other side. So, im not sure how just he is destroying the Republic.
Although, considering your posting history, you dont see what the other side does.
The other side plays a part as well but Trump takes it to a whole new level and now we are paralyzed. It’s either Trumps way or nothing and our discourse is uglier than ever. We need a real leader who can set a better example and manage our government in a way where we can work together and not constantly be at each others throats
Trumps way or nothing?
"Ive got a pen and ive got a phone"
Buuuuut its just orange man that is bad wwwwaaaaahhhhhhg
Seriously, shut the fuck up. Im done with your retarded ass
Oh no, please take me back, conversations with you have been so enriching to my life.

A good leader is able to unite and work with those around him. But Obama is a spoiled egomaniac who is used to doing everything his way. So when people stand up to him he throws hissy fits and calls them names.
Show some examples. Whatever ripples you find from Obama I’ll show you tidal waves from Trump. I don’t think this is a game you want to play

I am going to tell you the problem. It is not Trump, Trump is a mere manifestation of the disease that is tearing America apart. The problem is the Republican party, period. One of my favorite sayings is as follows. You have to stand for something, if you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything. My question is simple, what exactly does the Republican party stand for? Is it smaller government? Nope, I doubt you realize this, but even though unemployment has hit historical highs during the last few months, personal income has actually increased. Driving that increase, government payments, like that damn $600 a week supplement to unemployment benefits. And of course there was the Covid stimulus check. What a damn joke. Nothing conservative about those measures.

Does the Republican party stand for free trade? Well, they used to. Then Trump came along, now the Republican party is all about protectionism, tariffs, and restricted trade. It is stupid. The administration actions are nothing more than picking winners and losers. Something the Republican party used to be against.

One thing needs to be made clear. The Republican party does not give two shits about the will of the American people. For years, they have manipulated state legislatures, worked hard to disenfranchise entire voting blocks, and introduced legislation that is counter intuitive to the will of the people. The ACA is the classic example. A majority of Americans support the ACA, yet the Republican party has made the elimination of the ACA one of their primary objectives. In a way, I hope they are successful. Going to be funny when it is eliminated, the doughnut hole suddenly pops back up, and hundreds of thousands of seniors see their prescription drug bills skyrocket.

Maybe you will say that the Republican party is for a closed border, or at least immigration restrictions. First, I have to ask, since most Republicans believe that the government is not capable of doing anything as efficiently as the "free" market, how is it that same government can pick and choose its citizens efficiently? But then I want to point out that several Trump hotels do a booming business in anchor babies. They advertise, albeit mostly in white European nations, that people can come stay in the hotel and pop out a baby that is an American citizen. Sure, they don't have an office in Mexico. But Russia, you betcha. And perhaps you don't know this, but Ivanka Trump has spent a lot of time in China, and her husband even more, courting Chinese millionaires to pay the half million dollars in order to BUY, yes, I said it, BUT citizenship in the United States.

And I know, abortion is a big issue with some Republicans. But here is the thing. Roe v. Wade is not going to be overturned. The Republican party never even pretended to work to have it overturned. It is a red herring, dangled in front of a uninformed electorate, a dog whistle. The vast majority of abortions are done on women that already have kids. The reason, they can't afford another child. If the Republican party really wanted to reduce abortion they would support additional support of women with children. And I got to tell you, if I had a dollar for every Baptist minister that shuttled his young daughter off to have an abortion I could retire.

I'm not much into the whole abortion thing. I could care less really. However in states that have Republican leadership, they have made laws against various procedures regarding abortion, including my state of Ohio. On the national level, it's not up to Republicans to control abortion, that's up to the Supreme Court.

So do you have credible evidence of Trump advertising his American hotels for the sole purpose of having anchor babies? I'll wait. Now how would all these prescriptions for senior citizens go up if we got rid of Commie Care. Let me tell you, I had employer sponsored healthcare coverage my entire life. It was dropped the day Commie Care started, and I'm not alone. Many people, particularly who worked for small companies like I did seen the same. In fact, I went out job searching after that. What I found is that most didn't offer the benefit any longer. Did anybody shed a tear for the millions of us? Hell no.

Trump can't do zero for the country, so he did sign on to the 600 dollar unemployment farce, but guess who put it on his desk? That's right, the Democrat House. Yes, we hit historic highs for unemployment, but that is far from Trump's fault. The virus hit the entire world. We managed to bring that down some, had the stock market rebound, and the least GDP damage of all G7 countries except China, if you can trust their reporting.

Trump did more to fight illegal immigration than the last four Presidents combined, and this was with strong opposition from the Democrats, who closed down the government for the longest period of time in our history over a stupid wall. But it meant that much to them. Not to worry though, if Biden sneaks in, he promised that wall construction will stop on his first day in office.

And where are the benefits from his fight on illegal immigration?

Illegals cost the US taxpayer a billion dollars a year. They keep wages down for Americans and take jobs Americans should be working. And don't give me this lettuce picking stuff. Illegals are in nearly every sector of our labor. Then they take the money they earned, live in a two bedroom house or apartment with 10 people, send the savings of that back over the border.

Then there is the crime issue. The counterpoint to that is that Americans commit more crimes than illegals. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. However if my American neighbor goes out and rapes and kills a woman, there was no possible way to stop that. When an illegal does the same, there was a way to save that life by him not being here in the first place.

Let me teach you a little something. First, immigrants, both legal and illegal, actually help to increase wages for every category of worker except the unskilled high school dropout. Does it really make sense to sacrifice increased productivity in order to protect those individuals that refused to get an education or learn a skill? But let me explain how they increase productivity.

Take the bricklayer. Perhaps an immigrant, even an illegal immigrant, is hired to carry the bricks, mix the cement, clean up, and do all the little things that the bricklayer normally has to do himself. By hiring that immigrant the bricklayer can now spend more time doing what he does best, laying bricks. More bricks laid per hour is more productivity, and if the bricklayer works for a company, hiring the immigrant and increasing the productivity of the bricklayer will result in the brick layer what, why making more money,

Look, I doubt you will spend two minutes looking over the white paper but you need to know, there is really no argument among economists. Immigrants, legal and illegal, give us more than they take. And that is just speaking in economic terms, that does not even factor in how their diversity increases our creativity and expands our culture.

But now lets talk about crime. Perhaps you don't know, but I do know. American citizens commit far more crimes than illegal immigrants, but more importantly, a higher percentage of citizens commit crimes than immigrant, illegal and legal. And don't even try to claim illegal immigrants are committing a crime. Being here without papers is a regulatory violation, like a speeding ticket. Saying illegal immigrant is like saying illegal speeder.

But finally, well there is something that could have been done about your American neighbor. His mother could have had an abortion and then he wouldn't be here. That argument is as sound as yours about the illegal immigrant not being here, and does about as much good.

The cognitive dissonance of the right's position on immigration is mind numbing. The right believes in "free markets", they believe the government should stay out of their business. The government can't even tell someone to wear a mask for the protection of public health. But that same government can pick and choose it's citizens. That same government can regulate the "market" of our border and our population. Freedom of movement is a part of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness", it is an inalienable right, which means that everyone, citizens and non-citizen alike, have that right and no government can take it away without due process.

The reality is immigration is down. And yes, Trump deserves the credit for that. It is the market at work. It was not his policies at the border, in fact, initially, those policies resulted in increased illegal immigration just as they have in the past. But once the economy went all to hell, well illegal immigration declined significantly. Trumps inept handling of the corona virus did more to decrease immigration than all of his immigration policies combined. I guess you can give him credit for that.

Talk about not reading. I just posted an article long before Covid how sharply our illegal border crossings decreased because of Trump's polices. That was in the height of our economic boom. Trump's policies included forcing Mexico to stop immigrants crossing their country to get to ours. He told them if they don't stop it, their foreign aid will stop. He also rewrote the asylum policy. If you're going to apply for asylum in the US, you need to do so at your US embassy--not here. We will contact you if and when your court date comes up, and only then will you be allowed to enter our country. If you do decide to come knocking on our door for asylum, and any other country offered you asylum on the way here that you refused, you will automatically be disqualified.

You are correct. Being here illegally is a misdemeanor at best. That's why we need to change the law. The new law should be anybody caught in the US illegally is a felony crime, punishable at a minimum of 5 years in prison. You won't need any wall. They won't come here, and the ones here already would create a problem at the border crossings, only this time to get the hell out of the country.

Your abortion comparison is complete stupidity. You cannot tell who is going to commit a crime. But if illegals were not here in the first place, they wouldn't be able to commit a crime.

The United States allows nearly a million foreigners a year to become citizens. This is on top of the million green cards Visa's we allow people to have for them to make money here. Name me one first world country that comes even close to us. If you don't have a border, you don't have a country.

A bricklayer never got his own material. That's what laborers are for, and we have Americans to do that job. The only exception to that were small side jobs. I was mixing mud since the age of 11. If I didn't go on my fathers side jobs, my father did it himself. Up north bricklayers don't work in the winter. You can't lay brick in the snow and freezing weather. So one year the union told my father they had a job for him in Florida for the season. He was ready to pack his bags until he found out what bricklayers made down there. It was next to nothing, and certainly not worth his time to spend a winter away from home. Immigrants drastically reduced the wages of bricklayers down south.

I disagree. Trump is the worst leader I’ve ever seen in the White House. Every day he makes statements and actions that are complete embarrassment to our country

But he's easy to negotiate with IF you're willing to do so. Piglosi and the rest of the commies are not. The Senate revised their pork bill twice. It didn't even make it to committee because you need 60 Senate votes to send it back to the House, and every single Democrat Senator refused.

But he's easy to negotiate with IF you're willing to do so. Piglosi and the rest of the commies are not. The Senate revised their pork bill twice. It didn't even make it to committee because you need 60 Senate votes to send it back to the House, and every single Democrat Senator refused.
Trump is easy to negotiate with if he can walk away and brag about a win. All he does is brag about his “wins” and y’all shot about his opponents. I don’t blame his opponents for not wanting to work with him. I wouldn’t want to work with somebody who treated me with such disrespect. Trump fostered the toxic environment that we now have. That’s his game.

Trumpnis easy to negotiate with if he can walk away and brag about a win. All he does is brag about his “wins” and y’all shot about his opponents. I don’t blame his opponents for not wanting to work with him. I wouldn’t want to work with somebody who treated me with such disrespect. Trump fostered the toxic environment that we now have. That’s his game.

Oh, so now the excuse is Trump hurt their feelings. Snowflakes. No, that's not why. The reason is they never wanted this bill to pass for political theater.

They wanted pork money to bailout the Post Office where their union workers work. They want money for immigrants. They want money to bailout their states who have been spending themselves into a hole for years. They want money to expand Medicare and Medicaid, as if we don't spend enough on that already. No, Trump nor the Republicans are going to go along with their Democrat wish list using this pandemic as an excuse when it has nothing to do with their demands.

Trumpnis easy to negotiate with if he can walk away and brag about a win. All he does is brag about his “wins” and y’all shot about his opponents. I don’t blame his opponents for not wanting to work with him. I wouldn’t want to work with somebody who treated me with such disrespect. Trump fostered the toxic environment that we now have. That’s his game.

Oh, so now the excuse is Trump hurt their feelings. Snowflakes. No, that's not why. The reason is they never wanted this bill to pass for political theater.

They wanted pork money to bailout the Post Office where their union workers work. They want money for immigrants. They want money to bailout their states who have been spending themselves into a hole for years. They want money to expand Medicare and Medicaid, as if we don't spend enough on that already. No, Trump nor the Republicans are going to go along with their Democrat wish list using this pandemic as an excuse when it has nothing to do with their demands.
Hurt their feelings? Sure if that’s how you want to phrase it. It’s a very simple notion of relationship building. You show respect, build trust, communicate effectively, work to help all parties achieve goals. Trump doesn’t think this way. He showers with compliments until He doesn’t get his way and then shames and pressures and tries to get what he wants by force. Like I said that may work in the business world but not in politics. Plus it’s just a shameful and immoral way to be IMO

Just look at the politicians they vote for and you'll get your answer.

Don't forget we get the politicians we deserve

We only get the politicians we deserve under free and fair elections. Those days are over.

Forum List

Back