Just how uneducated and outright stupid are American voters?

The other side plays a part as well but Trump takes it to a whole new level and now we are paralyzed. It’s either Trumps way or nothing and our discourse is uglier than ever. We need a real leader who can set a better example and manage our government in a way where we can work together and not constantly be at each others throats

You can't work with people that refuse to work with you.
Agreed. Why do you think Dems refuse to work with Trump?

The left have run our nation into the ground in the last 9 months. From the decrees on high locking everyone down to their political games in DC and the non stop riots masquerading as "protests" (because looting and violence is reperations ya know)

Keep in mind that the courts keep slapping them down when it comes to covid so "someone" "somewhere" is exercising due diligence. Unfortunately it may not be the American people.

If democrats are given power after the last year of chaos they have caused our republic is finished.
The trouble in our Republic is Trump. No doubt about it. I don’t subscribe to the Dems policy very much but the damage Trump is doing is much more important. He’s gone in November. Time to clean up this shit stain

“The trouble in our Republic is Trump.”

Yes, record low unemployment, blacks off the taxpayer tit, record high stock market, higher wages, lower taxes, America’s Best citizens unified, a secure southern border, command of the world, keeping the peace in the Middle East...etc etc...It’s all “TROUBLE IN OUR REPUBLIC”, the country is screwed if this shit carries on.
Haha...sometimes I wonder if you TDS Loons ever stop to listen to yourselves.
Record low unemployment? Have you checked the numbers lately?
A sane mind not infected with a hardcore case of TDS omits the Kung Flu from factoring...A sane mind still sees a record stock market, a record low unemployment, higher wages, blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers, lower taxes for our most productive citizens, beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico, our best citizens unified like never before....Try this sane mine shit once Slade..you might enjoy the perception we good real Americans have.
An insane mind thinks they are sane when they see things that aren’t actually there

The left have run our nation into the ground in the last 9 months. From the decrees on high locking everyone down to their political games in DC and the non stop riots masquerading as "protests" (because looting and violence is reperations ya know)

Keep in mind that the courts keep slapping them down when it comes to covid so "someone" "somewhere" is exercising due diligence. Unfortunately it may not be the American people.

If democrats are given power after the last year of chaos they have caused our republic is finished.
The trouble in our Republic is Trump. No doubt about it. I don’t subscribe to the Dems policy very much but the damage Trump is doing is much more important. He’s gone in November. Time to clean up this shit stain

Yes, record low unemployment, blacks off the taxpayer tit, record high stock market, higher wages, lower taxes, America’s Best citizens unified, a secure southern border, command of the world, keeping the peace in the Middle East...etc etc...It’s all “TROUBLE IN OUR REPUBLIC”, the country is screwed if this shit carries on.
A sane mind not infected with a hardcore case of TDS omits the Kung Flu from factoring...A sane mind still sees a record stock market, a record low unemployment, higher wages, blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers, lower taxes for our most productive citizens, beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico, our best citizens unified like never before....Try this sane mine shit once Slade..you might enjoy the perception we good real Americans have.
An insane mind thinks they are sane when they see things that aren’t actually there

A man is running a fuel station, the fuel station is kicking ass and selling more fuel than any other fuel station ever has...suddenly a government agency bans the fuel station from selling fuel...An ignorant twisted fool says “the owner of the fuel station is at fault for the drop in revenue” while a sane mind says “the owner would still be kicking ass if it wasn’t for the commie ban”
Let me know if I can teach you anything else through analogy.

A man is running a fuel station, the fuel station is kicking ass and selling more fuel than any other fuel station ever has...suddenly a government agency bans the fuel station from selling fuel...An ignorant twisted fool says “the owner of the fuel station is at fault for the drop in revenue” while a sane mind says “the owner would still be kicking ass if it wasn’t for the commie ban”
And I’m not blaming the business owner, I’m blaming the guy running the government. You’re praising him for stats that don’t exist

And I’m not blaming the business owner, I’m blaming the guy running the government. You’re praising him for stats that don’t exist

Trump is the business owner. Hahaha

Trump is running the government smart guy.

Federal government fool...were states/businesses shut down by the Feds?

Federal government fool...were states/businesses shut down by the Feds?
No

I'm sorry. Who sits in the White House? Who runs the DOJ? Who controls the Senate?
Honestly, you guys really need to start drinking. And I'd like to point out that Democrats came in
and fixed the ship..twice in the last three decades..after Republicans screwed the pooch.

And it looks like they'll be forced to do it yet again.

^ This is the funniest I’ve read in a long time! Lmao!!

STOP FUCKING QUOTING ME.

Losers

Aren't you the OP of the thread? Who else are they supposed to quote?

Yes I am but this shit is old. I say my piece and move the fuck on. Only idiots dwell in the cesspool day after day

Then don't START the thread. Say "your piece" in another thread don't start them and then bitch that people are responding to them.

Just how uneducated and outright stupid are American voters you?

They're almost certainly going to elect either Trump or Biden. Does that answer your question?

Because they never wanted any stimulus bill passed in the first place. This is repetitive in the Democrat playbook. Block a bill, contact the MSM, and have them report that it's the Republicans fault needed money was never delivered to the people. Why do you think they loaded this bill with so much pork?

The Democrats plan here is to ruin the country as much as they can before the election. Allow their cities to burn down for months on end, shutdown the economy where they have power, stop federal money to people who may be losing their home. Then blame it all on Trump.

Many of these leaders have opined that if Trump is re-elected, the Republic is finished. He has failed and bankrupted every business enterprised he's tried his hand at.

Donald Trump became a multi-billionaire. You don't do that by failing every business you ran or bnakdruped every business. Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career. Please provide evidence to your lie..............er, claim, that he's done what your lie..........er, claim states.

Because they never wanted any stimulus bill passed in the first place. This is repetitive in the Democrat playbook. Block a bill, contact the MSM, and have them report that it's the Republicans fault needed money was never delivered to the people. Why do you think they loaded this bill with so much pork?

The Democrats plan here is to ruin the country as much as they can before the election. Allow their cities to burn down for months on end, shutdown the economy where they have power, stop federal money to people who may be losing their home. Then blame it all on Trump.
The Dems won’t work with Trump because of who Trump is. A good leader is able to unite and work with those around him. But Trump is a spoiled egomaniac who is used to doing everything his way. So when people stand up to him he throws hissy fits and calls them names. He caters a toxic environment and brings the worst out of those around him.

Forum List

Back