Just in: HiLIARy lies and panders every time she opens her mouth.

As Hussein The Blamer once said -
She will say or do anything to get elected.
As Roger Waters once said -
You bus stop rat bag - Haha - charade you are.
You fucked up old hag - Haha - charade you are!!!

Incompetence has no boundries.

Your just jealous because you are worried that Clinton might lie as much as Trump

And Trump just can't stand it when anyone does anything HUGER than him.

Tricky Trump- the liar.

Why is he scared to show voters his tax returns?

All america wanted from the republican party is a rational alternative so we could avoid Hil in the white house, but they couldn't even do that.

Oh you wanted an election between two republicrats?

Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and possibly Marco Rubio would be beating Hillary Clinton at this point if any one of them had been the nominee,

but the GOP base, aka nuts like you, wanted a clown, a huckster, and con artist as your candidate.

If you lose, don't ever again say that the GOP lost because the rightwing base of the party couldn't get the candidate they wanted.

They are all open borders douche bags, and hence they would have facilitated the extinction of the Republican party. Any candidate who supports amnesty and not building the wail is a no-op.

Your little wall is never going to be, rube. Even Trump knows that.

Thanks for unmasking yourself as another open-borders traitor.

All america wanted from the republican party is a rational alternative so we could avoid Hil in the white house, but they couldn't even do that.

Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and possibly Marco Rubio would be beating Hillary Clinton at this point if any one of them had been the nominee,

but the GOP base, aka nuts like you, wanted a clown, a huckster, and con artist as your candidate.

If you lose, don't ever again say that the GOP lost because the rightwing base of the party couldn't get the candidate they wanted.

They are all open borders douche bags, and hence they would have facilitated the extinction of the Republican party. Any candidate who supports amnesty and not building the wail is a no-op.

Jesus some of you people are delusional.

How can you support a federal government of secure borders and anti-immigration when you don't believe the federal government should have any power?

Don't let bribaby fool you. He's a self-proclaimed anarchist which by simple definition makes him pro-open borders.

Don't let bribaby fool you. He's a self-proclaimed anarchist which by simple definition makes him pro-open borders.

I'm not convinced he's figured out what he is, other than endlessly upset.

He's a classic rightwinger who will flip and flop on principles when principles conflict with his personal agenda at that moment.

You think you vote Republican, so who are you to talk?

You're just upset I'm not a partisanshithead like you. All of you are like that.

You're just upset I'm not a partisanshithead like you. All of you are like that.
C'mon. We all know you're a hillary panty sniffer.

Hardly, but people like you have room for only two categories.

In presidential elections, at this time, two categories is all we have.

In presidential elections, at this time, two categories is all we have.

Presidential elections have nothing to do with the humanity of fellow citizens (a), and (b), you have only two categories because you accept the status quo.

If you aren't partisan, then why are you always harping on Trump and never on Hillary?

Forum List

Back