Just In: Trump Calls Jack Smith a “Deranged Psycho” Following Federal Indictment

I love it. Trump isn't backing down against this crooked special councel appointed by crooked bitter Merrick Garland. Trump lays it on the line.

Won't be long before they are suing him in civil court for slander.

It's time to call out the crooked fucking assholes running the deep state.
Well, for Pete's sake, poster Scruffy!
Quit complaining about your boogeyman "Deep State" and do something about it other than anonymously
whine about it using a fake name on an American social media site. You come across as a 14yr old girl whose BFF
has nicer clothes. A snowflake. No disrespect intended.

So name all your 'Deep State" players....and if you are going to identify each one, then describe
to the forum why they are 'Deep State' and how you are in a position to know. If slandering someone
have a sense of responsibility to explain yourself.

If you can't do that then, in my humble opinion, your avatar is just another ineffective
ne'er-do-well Karen (or Dick?).

Saddle up, Slim.

Look who has been working with China for a long time, taking care of themselves and betraying america.

9e415f7e52b6d052.jpg

Look who has been working with China for a long time, taking care of themselves and betraying america.

Yes, let's look.

May 13 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Press.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Drop sanctions get $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

www.forbes.com › sites › tommybeerIvanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In ... - Forbes

Sep 22, 2020 · The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became

Yes, let's look.

May 13 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Press.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Drop sanctions get $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

www.forbes.com › sites › tommybeerIvanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In ... - Forbes

Sep 22, 2020 · The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became
her trademarks> are you effing kidding me? LOLOLOL

I love it. Trump isn't backing down against this crooked special councel appointed by crooked bitter Merrick Garland. Trump lays it on the line.

Trump is projecting. This is nothing new.

trump-baby.jpg

Forum List

Back