Just like all of these mass shootings...

More frivolous gun control laws would've done absolutely zero to stop such things... fact

And your solution is?????
Criminal control not gun control...

Okay. How would of you go about stopping people like this murderer Esteban Santiago, drive by or Dylan roof?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...ity-of-americans-nra-members-back-gun-control

A strong majority of gun owners and non gun owners support stronger restrictions on firearms, according to a national survey conducted by Johns Hopkins University.
A sizable 89 percent of all respondents, and 75 percent of those identified as NRA members, support universal background checks for gun sales. Similar surveys by Pew Research Center and Gallup have also found background checks to be by far the most popular gun control proposal in the aftermath the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
All that needs to be done is to enforced current laws, new frivolous laws will do nothing except infringe on law-abiding citizens. No new laws waste of fucking money and time…

Okay I agree. But what is the solution to all these gun killings? We just lay roll and die?

More frivolous gun control laws would've done absolutely zero to stop such things... fact

Okay. How would of you go about stopping people like this murderer Esteban Santiago, drive by or Dylan roof?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...ity-of-americans-nra-members-back-gun-control

A strong majority of gun owners and non gun owners support stronger restrictions on firearms, according to a national survey conducted by Johns Hopkins University.
A sizable 89 percent of all respondents, and 75 percent of those identified as NRA members, support universal background checks for gun sales. Similar surveys by Pew Research Center and Gallup have also found background checks to be by far the most popular gun control proposal in the aftermath the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
All that needs to be done is to enforced current laws, new frivolous laws will do nothing except infringe on law-abiding citizens. No new laws waste of fucking money and time…

Okay I agree. But what is the solution to all these gun killings? We just lay roll and die?

What's the solution to gay rapists, kill all gays? What's the solution to terrorists mowing down people with a truck, ban trucks?

Gun control is NOT about stopping gun killings, it never has been, ever.

They had this guy in "the office" acting crazy. Same for Orlando, Boston.......on and on.

I don't have answers just thought that fact, interesting.

If anything, I would start with what drugs did big-pharma pump into this one thru "comped" shrink?
I don't know. He could have shot up anwhere. If others were armed, could he have been taken down sooner? That may be all you could do.

This guy walked into the FBI office and told him he heard government voices telling him to pal up with the terrorists. Apparently he was completely nuts for some time and it should have been recognized.

In that case....... you should check in your self to FBI.

FYI, that's called an ad hominem attack, a logical fallacy in debate. One this obvious is a clear sign of a novice, someone not to be taken seriously.

Try again, perhaps?

p.s. Sorry for budding in Cleveland, I just couldn't resist the urge to call out the ignorance.

Dude get real......... How many millions of people having wild dreams or someone's brain is telling them to do something good or stupid.
What do you think should the FBI should do? Jailed everyone that walk in the for?

I deal with wounded veterans and lots of them go crazy and talking to themselves. And they are doing just fine.

Seriously? Really? Why bother to quote me if you are not serious?
Ray had posted lots of crazy shit like communism hatred etc etc etc etc.

They had this guy in "the office" acting crazy. Same for Orlando, Boston.......on and on.

If anything, I would start with what drugs did big-pharma pump into this one thru "comped" shrink?
I don't know. He could have shot up anwhere. If others were armed, could he have been taken down sooner? That may be all you could do.

This guy walked into the FBI office and told him he heard government voices telling him to pal up with the terrorists. Apparently he was completely nuts for some time and it should have been recognized.

FYI, that's called an ad hominem attack, a logical fallacy in debate. One this obvious is a clear sign of a novice, someone not to be taken seriously.

Try again, perhaps?

p.s. Sorry for budding in Cleveland, I just couldn't resist the urge to call out the ignorance.

Dude get real......... How many millions of people having wild dreams or someone's brain is telling them to do something good or stupid.
What do you think should the FBI should do? Jailed everyone that walk in the for?

I deal with wounded veterans and lots of them go crazy and talking to themselves. And they are doing just fine.

My getting real has nothing to do with your logical fallacy.

But that said, I, as a libertarian, do not support jailing anyone that seems 'off', not if they haven't infringed on the rights of another. I support a Federal government designed to ensure our rights, including the right to defend myself.

Regarding communism, fuck those bed wetters. They need to take a dirt nap.

Do nothing to impede the ability of law abiding citizens to protect themselves from crazy nutjobs like this.

That'd be a start.

Nobody is impeding you to arm yourself. I'm a law abiding citizen and I go buy a gun of my choice without any problem.
So what are you trying to imply?

Perhaps you're in a freer state than most?

In any case, I'm not implying, I'm stating outright that things like gun free zones, waiting periods, restrictions on certain firearms, and magazine capacity limits do nothing to stop thugs and crazies but absolutely restrict my ability to defend myself.

Bullshit....... If you buy the right gun and ammunition why will that restrict you from defending yourself? You can still buy m14. Unless you are going to attack a marine barracks.
Bullshit. Gun free zones....... who will stop you if carry your gun inside your jacket or backpack? My buddy carry his guns all the time even at church and school.
Bullshit. Waiting period how long does it take 6 months? People like you have gunS already . So what's the hurry?
Bullshit. Gun capacity. How long does it take to reload? Are you going to war?

So what NOT SO frivolous gun laws would have stopped this? Because either way, guns laws or people WITH guns didn't do a damned thing. Help me here. I like guns, people not so much,we are in the nether lands here. HOW do we KEEP bad people ( necrotic hateful murderous angry evil terrorist) from getting firearms? What protocols do we follow?

Be exceptionally hard on repeat offenders, don't let violent criminals out of prison.

Do nothing to impede the ability of law abiding citizens to protect themselves from crazy nutjobs like this.

That'd be a start.

Nobody is impeding you to arm yourself. I'm a law abiding citizen and I go buy a gun of my choice without any problem.

In any case, I'm not implying, I'm stating outright that things like gun free zones, waiting periods, restrictions on certain firearms, and magazine capacity limits do nothing to stop thugs and crazies but absolutely restrict my ability to defend myself.

Bullshit....... If you buy the right gun and ammunition why will that restrict you from defending yourself? You can still buy m14. Unless you are going to attack a marine barracks.
Bullshit. Gun free zones....... who will stop you if carry your gun inside your jacket or backpack? My buddy carry his guns all the time even at church and school.
Bullshit. Waiting period how long does it take 6 months? People like you have gunS already . So what's the hurry?

Why would you support giving the criminals and thugs a tactical advantage?

Law abiding citizens are just that. They respect the notion of private property (and their gun free zones) and the laws of government, even when nonsensical (like airport gun free zones). Your buddy is breaking the law.

The hurry? How about the woman whose ex is threatening to kill her, but she must WAIT to exercise her God given rights. Screw that.

Lastly, regarding magazine capacity, you do not get the right to decide what my requirements are because you have no idea what I, or anyone else, might face in the future.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, what makes you think the thugs and crazies are going to follow your ridiculous rules? Stated differently, why would you want to give an advantage to the bad guys? Makes zero sense!

Last edited:
He wasn't actually being treated, according to the Anchorage news. He had an evaluation, in which he was released without any meds or therapy. Tells me they found him sane. The other story was pushed by the press. No surprise. He did get arrested for damaging property when he knocked his girlfriends bathroom door in, and yelling at her, in which it sounds like he was ordered to something like anger management.
Wonder what kind of anti-psychotic drugs they try to pump in these guys? Always 100% hushed up.

I don't know....you can't keep pushing the perimeter back? Look at CHI, that don't work.

He could have drove off to a grocery store or taken a bus?

So what NOT SO frivolous gun laws would have stopped this? Because either way, guns laws or people WITH guns didn't do a damned thing. Help me here. I like guns, people not so much,we are in the nether lands here. HOW do we KEEP bad people ( necrotic hateful murderous angry evil terrorist) from getting firearms? What protocols do we follow?
Criminals do not obey the laws… Fact

Criminals do not obey the laws… Fact

True, but if we just pass a few more laws...just a few more, I'm SURE they'll get in line. Oh, and we all have to admit we're privileged racists...that would work too!

True story.

Did the Military discharge a maniac and tell him to pack his gun and get the hell out of Alaska? What was the FBI thinking when the maniac wandered into their office in Alaska and ranted about voices in his head telling him about ISIS? "Pack your gun and get the hell out of Alaska"? Homeland Security went through my luggage when a freaking rock hammer turned up in an X-ray scan in Arizona. What did they do when a schitzophrenic packs a gun in his luggage in Alaska?

We are a country of around 320 million people. From time to time, some kook gets a gun and kills people. There is not much you can do about it other than being armed yourself.

They are not scared of the police. They are not scared of death. What most of them are scared of is getting injured and being locked up for the rest of their lives or face execution. That's why they usually choose gun-free zones.

This particular guy is just a certified kook. It seems he's not really scared of anything, and those are the most dangerous kind of kooks.

Try again, perhaps?

Right......that's what I did.

When you let people go who talk to themselves and imagine all kinds of things, those are the most likely candidates to commit a mass murder. However unlike years ago, we cannot commit people that easily. The liberal claim was that institutions were crime-less prisons and we had absolutely no right to lock those people up.

Try again, perhaps?

You are welcome anytime and are doing a great job of it. :beer:

Hope you didn't sit there for hours trying to think that one up Charmin.

That'd be a start.

1. Why would you support giving the criminals and thugs a tactical advantage?

2. Law abiding citizens are just that. They respect the notion of private property (and their gun free zones) and the laws of government, even when nonsensical (like airport gun free zones). Your buddy is breaking the law.

3. The hurry? How about the woman whose ex is threatening to kill her, but she must WAIT to exercise her God given rights. Screw that.

4. Lastly, regarding magazine capacity, you do not get the right to decide what my requirements are because you have no idea what I, or anyone else, might face in the future.

5. MORE IMPORTANTLY, what makes you think the thugs and crazies are going to follow your ridiculous rules? Stated differently, why would you want to give an advantage to the bad guys? Makes zero sense!

1. No I don't.
2. The entire population of America knew that you cannot bring a gun to the airport or you will face arrest or confiscation. Yet thousands of law breakers bring their gun to the airport. That said.
So on gun free zones.............who will check or stop you if you bring your gun to a gun free zones?
3. Why not just slit his throat while he's sleeping, eating or having sex? Why wait?
4. Well..... are you expecting a marine invasion? I know several gun owners and they are happy with their 22, 38, 45, m14 and glock without high capacities.
5. So........... what is your solutions to this gun epidemic here in America? Sell more guns to the public or flood the country with more guns like Chicago?

How is that a fact? Fucking back it up.

You don't know what a fucking fact is.

Be exceptionally hard on repeat offenders, don't let violent criminals out of prison.

As far I know they breed faster that you can eliminate these thugs.

Hope you didn't sit there for hours trying to think that one up Charmin.

Actually No....... I saw your post and I laughed so hard bc based from your previous post.............. It seems like someone is talking to your brain to commit heinous post. That is why you need to check yourself in.

Forum List

Back