Just look at that face

He forced his finger into her against her will....can you imagine what she was thinking?....Joe needs to step out of the race....that was rape.....while serving as a senator and she was his assistant.....God what has happened to the democrat party?....
Following in the footsteps of JFK, Teddy, and Bill Clinton and Chris Dodd and countless others.

Let's put this hypocrisy aside, and put forth some evidence:

From the link:

At least 25 women have made sexual misconduct allegations against Trump since the 1970s.

A deluge of women made their accusations public following the October 2016 release of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump was recorded boasting about grabbing women's genitals in 2005. Some others made their stories public months before the tape's release, and still others came forward in the months following.

Trump has broadly dismissed the allegations, which include ogling, harassment, groping, and rape, as "fabricated" and politically motivated accounts pushed by the media and his political opponents. He promised to sue all of his accusers during the 2016 election. In some cases, Trump and his lawyer have suggested that he didn't engage in alleged behavior with certain women because they weren't attractive enough for him to be interested in.

Furthermore in the link:

In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful "scalp reduction" procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault," Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'"
Where are they?....any of them accuse him of rape?.....and was Trump a president or senator when he was a playboy?....

Wow, you sure want to protect donald trump. Is this spin an example of your infatuation with him? FYI I posted one example of an accusation of rape by his first wife. If you've read the link above, you wouldn't make the claim (the lie) that he has never been accused of rape.

Does it matter if a President or Senator commits such an act when in office, or before his election? Explain that form of moral relativism for the reader.

FYI I posted one example of an accusation of rape by his first wife.
Ummmm.....she stated that she withdrew that complaint and said she was angry at the time she made it....Nothing Trump did happened while he was in the public charge....being paid by the tax payer...and no women has presented evidence that he forced them to do anything....as bad as Trump may have been he is not like that.....and you don't have to shout...I have 20/20/ vision.....

Fair question. Keep in mind I ran the Domestic Violence Unit in my agency, and I read all of the police reports and medical reports which described the trauma and medical injuries when sexual attacks occurred.
Then you should be demanding the DNC get a new candidate....what kind of person works where you did and can still vote for a rapist?....

The allegation of rape has not been substantiated. The candidate was accused of an act which is claimed to have occurred 27 years ago, there has been no documentation that it did occur, and the accuser has changed her story several times. You seem to be one of the hypocrites who chant "lock her up" in this case him, without an indictment, trial and conviction.

You excuse Donald Trump whose words and deeds have been documented of sexual harassment and sexual battery, and rape from from his first wife.

I think it's time your lies and hypocrisy be ignored, for libel is a civil issue and is deserving of some penalty.

He forced his finger into her against her will....can you imagine what she was thinking?....Joe needs to step out of the race....that was rape.....while serving as a senator and she was his assistant.....God what has happened to the democrat party?....

It seems you're an authority on forcing a finger into the vagina of a women not expecting it. Is it warm and wet?
You are a dick....

No, he's not. You're one of the most misogynistic posters on this board. Your "poor thing" comments are the complete antithesis of what you said about Dr. Ford, whose allegations had a far greater ring of truth to them than Tara Reid's.
There is a difference in women from 2020 to 1970 to 1920. Sexually. The pill and feminism made massive changes in our culture. From about 1970 on the percentages of that acceptance mushroomed. There is a big difference between a women with Victorian standards and a women who gives it up by getting drunk.

Fair question. Keep in mind I ran the Domestic Violence Unit in my agency, and I read all of the police reports and medical reports which described the trauma and medical injuries when sexual attacks occurred.
Then you should be demanding the DNC get a new candidate....what kind of person works where you did and can still vote for a rapist?....

The allegation of rape has not been substantiated. The candidate was accused of an act which is claimed to have occurred 27 years ago, there has been no documentation that it did occur, and the accuser has changed her story several times. You seem to be one of the hypocrites who chant "lock her up" in this case him, without an indictment, trial and conviction.

You excuse Donald Trump whose words and deeds have been documented of sexual harassment and sexual battery, and rape from from his first wife.

I think it's time your lies and hypocrisy be ignored, for libel is a civil issue and is deserving of some penalty.
Not yet but it will be verified...this women has the goods on him....will it be enough to convince folks like you?....maybe not but I think we all know Joe is that kind of guy...and people all over the nation will have trouble voting for him....

Following in the footsteps of JFK, Teddy, and Bill Clinton and Chris Dodd and countless others.
The Kennedys are/were straight up violent perverts. One of them almost bit a girl's cheek off or something while beating and raping her.
Not sure of the relation, but this is him:
Just like Pepperidge Fahm, I remember.
Surprise! He's in politics.

Last edited:
The Kennedys were straight up violent perverts. One of the grandkids almost bit a girl's cheek off or something
Leftist scandals would never get exposed if the MSM had full control of what you hear like they did before the internet

Not yet but it will be verified...this women has the goods on him....will it be enough to convince folks like you?....maybe not but I think we all know Joe is that kind of guy...and people all over the nation will have trouble voting for him....
Yep. The leftist kooks here dont represent real America

Time will tell what evidence she has, at this time her story is not solid, and she has made the mistakes of someone lying.

Time will tell what evidence she has, at this time her story is not solid, and she has made the mistakes of someone lying.
Her county where she lived at the time produced her original complaint today....took them less time to do that than for HI to find a copy of Obama's birth cert.....

What do you mean what happened? The Demoncrap party has always been racists, sexists, bigots, the only thing they have done is lie about it, to push the blame on others. Problem is public education has made their voters so stupid (IQ of 70) that they can see the Democrats as bad, but wont believe their own eyes, just parrot what the Lame Stream Media tells them to believe.

No links to your rant of course. Here's an example of a link for you in which a republican got some prison time. I know this doesn't fit with your silly belief system that only democrats are low lifes. Maybe more studying and reading and less listening to right wing low lifes like rush limbaugh who himself is a drug addict .

Her county where she lived at the time produced her original complaint today....took them less time to do that than for HI to find a copy of Obama's birth cert.....

Post it. If it is from SLO newspaper it has already been vetted and nothing was found.

From the look on his face he's thinking about what he'd done to her then.

1588601794174.jpg

Yes, I really can, can you? I seriously doubt it. She hasn't provided a shred of evidence that she is any more than a disgruntled Bernie supporter trying to get Joe out of the race.

She didn't come forward until after Bernie withdrew, despite having been interviewed more than a year ago when the "inappropriate touching" complaints were made. While complainint of "sexual harassment" while working for Joe, she never once complained about inappropriate touching until Sanders withdrew from the race.

Is there any difference between Christine Ford and Tara Reade allegations?

Forum List

Back