Just News - No Polemics or Hyperbole

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
What two people would you pick if you could only have two to get your news from from ANY source - radio, TV, print, etc. I'm talking NEWS, not talking head partisan-babble.

It's easy for me - Candy Crowley and Fareed Zakaria. Actually in the reverse order, but those two easily. Now you right-wingers will yell "liberal press!" no doubt, but that's a lie. You show me an example where they poffer left-wing talking points. You can't do it. They are the masters at keeping whatever political affiliations they have out of their work.

What two people would you pick if you could only have two to get your news from from ANY source - radio, TV, print, etc. I'm talking NEWS, not talking head partisan-babble.

It's easy for me - Candy Crowley and Fareed Zakaria. Actually in the reverse order, but those two easily. Now you right-wingers will yell "liberal press!" no doubt, but that's a lie. You show me an example where they poffer left-wing talking points. You can't do it. They are the masters at keeping whatever political affiliations they have out of their work.

Yep CNN feeds information too the low information voters.:eusa_whistle:

Like you'd know. OK "Quiz Kid," who'd you pick? And remember they have to be journalists, not Goebbles Wanna Bes.

I don't care about who presents the news. I'm interested in factual content. Anybody who looks and sounds "trustworthy" can sell you a bill of goods if all you care about is the presentation. Snake oil salesman, and car salesmen for that matter, are a good example. Would you take any deal they laid in front of you just because you trust them?

For authentic, in depth journalism which explores every side of a story, you can't beat Laura Ling.

For the best commentary on the important issues of the day, especially foreign affairs, I could listen to Joe Biden hold forth extemporaneously all day. Nobody, in any field, has the grasp of the complexities of modern foreign affairs like ol' Joe. He should be our Secretary of State.

For authentic, in depth journalism which explores every side of a story, you can't beat Laura Ling.
Ever since Vietnam you have big case of Yellow Fever no? Don't be embarrassed, so do I. (Japan)

For the best commentary on the important issues of the day, especially foreign affairs, I could listen to Joe Biden hold forth extemporaneously all day. Nobody, in any field, has the grasp of the complexities of modern foreign affairs like ol' Joe. He should be our Secretary of State.
This is joke right? Is it April 1st?

Haha! Old Joe is just insurance against Obama going off reservation. Old Joe is Tri Lateral and CFR Member in good standing. That is all.

Like you'd know. OK "Quiz Kid," who'd you pick? And remember they have to be journalists, not Goebbles Wanna Bes.

Quiz kid? Look junior I trust the media less than I do the government.

Charles Krauthammer :clap2: ..... I don't need anything else!

Candy Crowley ....after the Presidential debate....I can not see with the same eyes! :mad:

The producers and investigators of the show "Frontline" and Bill Moyer.

Candy Crowley ....after the Presidential debate....I can not see with the same eyes! :mad:

What was she supposed to do, say "no?"

Forum List

Back