Just nuke the Gaza strip and be done with this insanity.

Syria, not Jordan, gave up the Golan Heights.

Did Palestinians live in the area prior to Israel coming into being?

There was no such things as “Palestinians” until the middle of the last century.

Jews have lived in the Golan Heights since the Manassah, around 1,000 years before Jewish. Islam didn’t even exist.

There was no such things as “Palestinians” until the middle of the last century.

Jews have lived in the Golan Heights since the Manassah, around 1,000 years before Jewish. Islam didn’t even exist.

Did the Arabs we call Palestinian live in that are before after Israel was founded?

Enough with teh religious bullshit too. Nobody cares that isn't a religious nutjob.

now both sides are killing babies ...it just never ends...i truly understand the rage of the jewish people...it just sickens one to see any or all of it..there are no heroes here

Maybe, but you want Israel to do the same.

check mate
Oye vey. Jewish people don’t go around looking for Muslim babies to burn alive in their cribs.

There is NO moral equivalency between Jews and the Palestinian-elected HAMAS terrorists.

But I know….you’re a lib, so you can’t discern the difference. Can‘t figure out whether it’s antisemitism driving you, or just plain ignorance.

DemWitted imbeciles like above (bones-dante) own it all. They support the squad who is all for un-provoked killing of Israeli and children. The Obiden doctrine. you own it all yet dare to feign concern. you voted for it. you support those that support it. You should go silent in shame.

DemWitted imbeciles like above (bones-dante) own it all. They support the squad who is all for un-provoked killing of Israeli and children. The Obiden doctrine. you own it all yet dare to feign concern. you voted for it. you support those that support it. You should go silent in shame.
I can’t believe what I’m reading on these forums. Dimwits have EVERYTHING upside-down.

Just you watch. A couple of weeks from now, the Democrats will be crying about the bloodthirsty Jews, and take up the Palestinian side - of those who haven’t already.

P.S. You see those massive protests on liberal college campuses, screaming about “We are HAMAS!” and “Kill the Jews!” I guarantee you far-left Jewish students are in that crowd, supporting the antisemites.

Now Hamas took a couple of babies and pretend to care for them AFTER killing both parents. How would you like to hand your baby over to terrorist bones-dante-filthy-dem-maggots?

Now Hamas took a couple of babies and pretend to care for them AFTER killing both parents. How would you like to hand your baby over to terrorist bones-dante-filthy-dem-maggots?

Bunch of propganda for the media.

Those poor babies.

Not really my concern.

I don't really care about HAMAS. I only follow their shit that pops up in news.

I don't get all emotional over the Israeli losses as there are other losses happening all over the world.

Forum List

Back