Just Read 43-Million People in U.S. Are on Foodstamps??

Fundamental transformation at its finest...

food-2.jpg

Many military families I know are, the Defense budget leaves dependents last with all the hardware & software needed, but some things must be "cut". Its never the contractors, always the personnel that bears the brunt.

food-2.jpg

Yes, 1.8 trillion in Iraq, 500 billion* for New Orleans, a trilion or so from 9/11; that took a bite out of the economy. How the US went through two wars and remained in a recesstion only Haliburton, Rayethon, and Northrup Grummen know for sure. It appears the execs are NOT spending bonuses in the USA however. Probably Switzerland, Bermuda, and Barbados.

*The cuts to the NOLA SELA project were about 375 MILLION, but NOT being on schedule should did cost.....................the USA.

Many military families I know are, the Defense budget leaves dependents last with all the hardware & software needed, but some things must be "cut". Its never the contractors, always the personnel that bears the brunt.

Thats the same as it was during the carter years
Ships sat at piers rotting
Morale low
All the good people got out
Low pay
Crumbling housing
Kinda like Commander in Chump Obama's military

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Morale low
Low pay
Crumbling housing

My father was retired by then, but I went I went to Jax NAS, and Cecil Field FREQUENTLY to the commisary, and took my mother for medical care. No such problems there. I also visited Aniston, Alabama, my sister had just joined the Army, sell those lines somewhere else.

Did Reagan increase COLAs for military retirees? Of course not, Reagan CUT COLAS. My father went through three wars while Ronnie dined at Delmonico's and heard his retirement called an "entitlement" like it was a welfare check.

Last edited:

Morale low
Low pay
Crumbling housing

My father was retired by then, but I went I went to Jax NAS, and Cecil Field FREQUENTLY to the commisary, and took my mother for medical care. No such problems there. I also visited Aniston, Alabama, my sister had just joined the Army, sell those lines somewhere else.

Did Reagan increase COLAs for military retirees? Of course not, Reagan CUT COLAS. My father went through three wars while Ronnie dined at Delmonico's and heard his retirement called an "entitlement" like it was a welfare check.

You are misinformed
Reagan cleaned up carters mess
We loved him as our boss
He brought pride and morale back to the services
You can read all the crap u want and believe whatever u want to believe
I lived it
And george w bush was another huge favorite of the military and their families
He and his wife still do more for them than obama would ever dream of while getting his balls waxed in marthas vineyard

Fess up - leaches.

Me. And I paid in to taxes for so many years of my working life, I think I derserved a bit of help. I got that help at 60 years old. I will stop accepting that help December this year when I get my SS.

Stop judging people, Warrior.

Fess up - leaches.

Me. And I paid in to taxes for so many years of my working life, I think I need a bit of help. I got that help at 60 years old. I will stop accepting that help December this year when I get my SS.

Stop judging people, Warrior.

Look at the chart posted earlier
Food stamps are a way of life for some people
I pay more in taxes every year than some of these people earn in three!
Its a tragedy

I recall one of my first Supervisors in the Military say that the best Pay Raise he got since joining in the early 70's was during the Carter years.

food-2.jpg

Yes, 1.8 trillion in Iraq, 500 billion* for New Orleans, a trilion or so from 9/11; that took a bite out of the economy. How the US went through two wars and remained in a recesstion only Haliburton, Rayethon, and Northrup Grummen know for sure. It appears the execs are NOT spending bonuses in the USA however. Probably Switzerland, Bermuda, and Barbados.

*The cuts to the NOLA SELA project were about 375 MILLION, but NOT being on schedule should did cost.....................the USA.

Sh'up, bitch. :slap:

Forum List

Back