Just read Koran/Quran: Some murderous, pedophilia scriptures.

So, stop quoting anything from the OT, including the Ten Commandments. You game for that?

Sure am. Christians aren't acting on the OT either.

Besides....I'm Buddhist/Christian
Right, they quote the OT to beat up on the faggots. Sure thing.

Link me one incident where a radical Christian beat up a faggot and quoted the Old Testament as his motivation? In fact...I want 2. You said "they", plural.
Christian Parents Caught On Tape Beating Their Gay Son Moments After Disowning Him|The Gaily Grind

Hahaha!!! That was some Jerry Springer shit.

Ok....great example of the extremes of each religion when confronting a gay:
Christians in Georgia: Kick son out of house. Get into a scuffle.
Muslims in ME: Throw gays off 20 floor building and kill them.

^That's extremist Christianity and Islam and how they treat gays. See the difference?
The difference is only by degree. The mentality is exactly the same, and just as dangerous. Evil peas in an evil pod.

He also deliberately mis- states the Gentiles were not saved by Christ, either. He ignores the passage I give him every time.
Deuteronomy- old testament, before Christ.
Not a chance in hell you read that. That's cut and paste.

Deuteronomy 13
New International Version

Worshiping Other Gods

1If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

6If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
So, stop quoting anything from the OT, including the Ten Commandments. You game for that?

Link me one incident where a radical Christian beat up a faggot and quoted the Old Testament as his motivation? In fact...I want 2. You said "they", plural.

bible-verse.png

340.jpg

He also deliberately mis- states the Gentiles were not saved by Christ, either. He ignores the passage I give him every time.
Deuteronomy- old testament, before Christ.

Jesus never, ever preached to the gentiles. He believed himself to be the Messiah of the Jews, period. All early followers of the Jesus Cult were either Jews or Jewish converts. That didn't change until after Jesus died, roughly ten years or so, and he never would have changed it.

"Today the concept of “Jewish Christians” may sound like a confusion of two religions. However, to understand the origin of Christianity, one must begin with the population of Jewish Christians who lived during Jesus’ lifetime. In the November/December 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Dead Sea Scrolls and early Christianity scholar Geza Vermes explores the origin of Christianity by examining the characteristics of the Jewish Jesus movement to see how it developed into a distinctly gentile religion.

In the New Testament, Jesus only preaches to a Jewish audience. Geza Vermes describes the mission of the 11 apostles to preach to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) as a “‘post-Resurrection’ idea.” After the crucifixion, the apostles began to champion a new faith in Jesus and the ranks of the Jesus movement (known as “the Way” at the time) swelled to 3,000 Jewish converts. At first, these followers were distinctly Jewish, following Mosaic law, Temple traditions and dietary customs.

Geza Vermes writes that “Acts identifies the demographic watershed regarding the composition of the Jesus movement. It began around 40 C.E. with the admission into the church of the family of the Roman centurion Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts 10). Later came the gentile members of the mixed Jewish-Greek church in Antioch (Acts 11:19–24; Galatians 2:11–14), as well as the many pagan converts of Paul in Syria, Asia Minor and Greece. With them the Jewish monopoly in the new movement came to an end. Jewish and gentile Christianity was born.”
The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

Christian Parents Caught On Tape Beating Their Gay Son Moments After Disowning Him|The Gaily Grind

^That's extremist Christianity and Islam and how they treat gays. See the difference?
The difference is only by degree. The mentality is exactly the same, and just as dangerous. Evil peas in an evil pod.

Our world's morals are defined by differences in degree. True??

If a married man is in Vegas and buys a hooker 7 days in a row....that's adultery.

If a married man is in LA....sees Kate Upton on an elevator...and she pops out one of her miraculously gorgeous titties and says "Hey...lucky guy...you can cup this thing for 2 seconds and then I never see you again haha!!".....that's also adultry. But...to what degree? Nearly harmless and hell...half of wives would probably not blame the dude for a little 2 second touch of that 8th wonder of the world.

Last edited:

A lesser evil is still evil, a lesser sin still sin. Two wrongs do not make a right. Thought you would have learned that by now.

A lesser evil is still evil, a lesser sin still sin. Two wrongs do not make a right. Thought you would have learned that by now.

Of course I have. But to apply your logic....you're saying cops shouldn't pull over the 1 guy doing 120 in a 55mph zone because there are 20 others doing 65-80.

Scope and relativity matter in morality.

Radical Christians are doing 65 in a 55 zone.
Radical Islam is doing 120 in a 55 zone.

Atheist nutters like to quote the old testament as Christian doctrine, which was before Christianity.
Christian nutters like to cherry pick the Bible and Quran - which is basically what ISIS does.

Last edited:

Of course I have. But to apply your logic....you're saying cops shouldn't pull over the 1 guy doing 120 in a 55mph zone because there are 20 others doing 65-80.

Scope and relativity matter in morality.

Radical Christians are doing 65 in a 55 zone.
Radical Islam is doing 120 in a 55 zone.
Both are breaking the law. Just a matter of degree.

Quit, just quit. Here are 3 new ones for you.-
Romans 9: 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Galatians 3:14 - That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Acts 28:28 - Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and [that] they will hear it.

Jesus never, ever preached to the gentiles. He believed himself to be the Messiah of the Jews, period. All early followers of the Jesus Cult were either Jews or Jewish converts. That didn't change until after Jesus died, roughly ten years or so, and he never would have changed it.

"Today the concept of “Jewish Christians” may sound like a confusion of two religions. However, to understand the origin of Christianity, one must begin with the population of Jewish Christians who lived during Jesus’ lifetime. In the November/December 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Dead Sea Scrolls and early Christianity scholar Geza Vermes explores the origin of Christianity by examining the characteristics of the Jewish Jesus movement to see how it developed into a distinctly gentile religion.

In the New Testament, Jesus only preaches to a Jewish audience. Geza Vermes describes the mission of the 11 apostles to preach to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) as a “‘post-Resurrection’ idea.” After the crucifixion, the apostles began to champion a new faith in Jesus and the ranks of the Jesus movement (known as “the Way” at the time) swelled to 3,000 Jewish converts. At first, these followers were distinctly Jewish, following Mosaic law, Temple traditions and dietary customs.

Geza Vermes writes that “Acts identifies the demographic watershed regarding the composition of the Jesus movement. It began around 40 C.E. with the admission into the church of the family of the Roman centurion Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts 10). Later came the gentile members of the mixed Jewish-Greek church in Antioch (Acts 11:19–24; Galatians 2:11–14), as well as the many pagan converts of Paul in Syria, Asia Minor and Greece. With them the Jewish monopoly in the new movement came to an end. Jewish and gentile Christianity was born.”

You do realize that God changed his tune, and sent His Son to save us all, as he knew all were sinners.
And yes, and I believe in the Trinity.
Atheist nutters like to quote the old testament as Christian doctrine, which was before Christianity.
Christian nutters like to cherry pick the Bible and Quran - which is basically what ISIS does.

Are you suggesting that God and Jesus are not one and the same?

If you are referring to Mohammed, it was three years, until her cycle began around age nine. By all accounts she was regarded as mature for her age and very wise.

Qur'an 65:4 is about divorce and remarriage and a waiting period between them. For those who are young begin their cycle the time is at least three months after it begins.

There might be a lot to dislike or disagree with in the quran, but at least be correct about what the quran says.

It was a time when a wife or wife to be was placed in the care of the in-laws till she was old enough. There were agreements and promises before the marriage. She is also supposed to have the right to refuse the final marriage. I know in practice it is not always so perfect.

Islam is due for a major reformation.

If you wish to criticize, please do so for the right reason and not misinterpretation and half truths from some english reading or from what is found on some hate sites. Reading the quran by just a few verses is a bad as selective reading of the bible by a few verses and ignoring the book(s) in totality.

Too often the talmud has been twisted in similar ways with no understanding or precise translation or even knowledge of how to read it at all.

Not sure how to explain but the quran was not meant to be read in any other language and the way they speak and the why they phrase things is best understood by arabs of that time and culture. It reflex the way they speak to each other and lacks in translation without an understanding of the language. Think of it as reading Shakespeare but speaking hip hop, it just does not fit. Taking a verse out of context complete corrupts it.

There is a need to be critical and question some of the quran, but at least try to do so correctly and not because you don't understand what you are reading.

Romans 9: 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Galatians 3:14 - That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Acts 28:28 - Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and [that] they will hear it.

All written long after the death of Yeshua, the Jew, who preached only to Jews, not Gentiles.

And two of three were by Paul, another Jew, who never even met Jesus when he walked the earth.

What Books of the Bible Were Written by Paul?

Bible in large part is obsolete and has much contradictions and inconsistency, beside being just down right wrong. Don't just take a verse here and there without context or consideration of the time and reason it was written. It is not a punch card you can poke hole in and expect anything useful. Jefferson methodically tried to recreate the gospels to create his own bible. It is simple but much of the story behind the life is lost.

Forum List

Back