Just Returned From Rand Paul's Las Vegas Rally

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Got back a little bit ago from Rand Paul's presidential kick off campaign event here in Las Vegas. There were a lot of people there. At first I couldn't even get in despite having a ticket, but eventually they found room for me. I was way in the back, but managed to snap a picture.

Rand%20Paul_zpsjq8zgyuu.jpg

It was a pretty enthusiastic crowd and quite diverse. There were a lot of young people there too which gives me hope that maybe my fellow Millenials aren't entirely lost just yet.

Rand flip flops.I dont trust him like i did Ron.Ron was always consistant in what he said all the time plus he held to the truth that both parties are corrupt sticking to his guns refusing to endorce Romney.

Rand sold the american people out by endorcing him.I cant trust a guy like that who endorced Romney.I think he is just telling the american people what they want to hear.

Got back a little bit ago from Rand Paul's presidential kick off campaign event here in Las Vegas. There were a lot of people there. At first I couldn't even get in despite having a ticket, but eventually they found room for me. I was way in the back, but managed to snap a picture.

It was a pretty enthusiastic crowd and quite diverse. There were a lot of young people there too which gives me hope that maybe my fellow Millenials aren't entirely lost just yet.

Stephanie will be along any moment to criticize you for hero-worshipping.

Ok.

But dude, I think it was great that you were there. Thanks for sending the pic.

Rand flip flops.I dont trust him like i did Ron.Ron was always consistant in what he said all the time plus he held to the truth that both parties are corrupt sticking to his guns refusing to endorce Romney.

Rand sold the american people out by endorcing him.I cant trust a guy like that who endorced Romney.I think he is just telling the american people what they want to hear.

It would be even worse had he endorsed Romney.

:D

This guy doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell to make it any where near the Presidency, and it's the Republicans that are making it so.

A week ago i'd have said rand is going to be the GOP nominee. but temperamentally, he is incapable of handling questions. that might not be a deal breaker for the right who hates gubmint and media so much that it could be a selling point.

either way, he's a pretend libertarian.

I just love it when some asshole says something negative about a man and then all the pied pipers all fall in tune to say yeah that guy sucks.

Rubio with Rand as the VP would be a good ticket. Sadly I think Christie is gonna get the nomination.

I just love it when some asshole says something negative about a man and then all the pied pipers all fall in tune to say yeah that guy sucks.

that's the clown brigade on this site. clowns leading the clowns. they've pretty much taken over the place

that's the clown brigade on this site. clowns leading the clowns. they've pretty much taken over the place
Yeah... Rand is ... Rand. He hasn't changed one bit. He's a republican with some libertarian leaning views. Rand is not his father. Rand is more politician than his father. I don't dislike Rand. I really like Ron, but Ron is getting too old. I really like Rubio. While I'm voting for Rubio at this point, I would be willing to vote for Rand if he wins the nomination.

Yeah... Rand is ... Rand. He hasn't changed one bit. He's a republican with some libertarian leaning views. Rand is not his father. Rand is more politician than his father. I don't dislike Rand. I really like Ron, but Ron is getting too old. I really like Rubio. While I'm voting for Rubio at this point, I would be willing to vote for Rand if he wins the nomination.

I don't dislike Rand. but I'm not sure about him at all. I'm leaning towards others.

Like the wingers have done about the president for the last six years? Like you're doing to Hillary now?

:facepalm:

Like you all did to Bush?

Yeah, that's what he means.

My goodness, we're getting almost as much mileage out of our clown avies as American Spring. Let's ROLLLLLLLLLL!

This guy doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell to make it any where near the Presidency, and it's the Republicans that are making it so.
He doesnt have a chance allright because we dont put these people in office.whoever the establishment wants in they make sure gets in.

A week ago i'd have said rand is going to be the GOP nominee. but temperamentally, he is incapable of handling questions. that might not be a deal breaker for the right who hates gubmint and media so much that it could be a selling point.

either way, he's a pretend libertarian.

We don't hate government and media. We can't stand government over-reach, and we don't trust the democratic lap dog media.

And "incapable of handling questions?" LOL. its nice to see someone who actually punches back when asked the insipid gotcha questions the media seems to love to use on Republicans. I may not agree on him with regards to politics, but not falling for those made up questions gives him a check mark in my book.

Forum List

Back