Just stop with the Bloomberg is a racist nonsense

Seek honesty from them. Leave us the hell alone, and shut the fuck up if you can't do that.
First of all I am seeking honesty from YOU not the left. I have no expectations of them being honest. That does not give us a free pass to also be dishonest tools.
Secondly you are in MY FUCKING THREAD so telling me to shut up is as retarded as it gets.

TOO FUNNY!

• You ADMIT that you are seeking more constraints on the GOP while NONE from the real offenders, the Left!
  • You ADMIT that the Left are so bad, like an incorrigible child, you won't even waste your time asking them!
  • You ADMIT you call the republicans dishonest, and offer as proof that Bloomberg has had some racist and sexist past incidents?
Congratulations, Gramps! You are the first "conservative" to create a thread about nothing trolling your own thread with hypocrisy as a faux "conservative!" You even won the badge of Left-wing honor! You got a "Winner" from Mr. Liberal Attack The Right, himself, the MACadoodle!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You are hereby awarded the badge of full Leftardship: The John McCain Medal of Honor.

Let's make it HARDER for the Republicans to win, while helping to clear the path for the Democrats!!! :21:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I haven't been following this moron. Is he actually a conservative, or just a leftist masquerading as one?

The most dangerous kind of conservative: he is a McCain/Romney/Dole Republican who sees the way to fixing corruption in the Democratic Party is to jump on even the slightest hint of hyperbole within the GOP.
1000.00 says YOU voted for McCain and Romney so fuck off with your double standard.

Such a shallow idiot
We held our noses when we voted for McCain or Romney. They wee the only choice we had because of douchebags like you.

You, on the other hand, dived into the pig slop with gusto.

Has this asshole ever posted a single right oriented statement in his posting career?
if you have to ask this after nearly a decade you're dumber than I thought.

My posting history is public so get to your homework, pussy.
Your posting history was obviously unremarkable because I can't recall your position on any issue. However, now it's obvious that you're a RINO douchebag, at best.

First of all I am seeking honesty from YOU not the left. I have no expectations of them being honest. That does not give us a free pass to also be dishonest tools.
Secondly you are in MY FUCKING THREAD so telling me to shut up is as retarded as it gets.

TOO FUNNY!

• You ADMIT that you are seeking more constraints on the GOP while NONE from the real offenders, the Left!
  • You ADMIT that the Left are so bad, like an incorrigible child, you won't even waste your time asking them!
  • You ADMIT you call the republicans dishonest, and offer as proof that Bloomberg has had some racist and sexist past incidents?
Congratulations, Gramps! You are the first "conservative" to create a thread about nothing trolling your own thread with hypocrisy as a faux "conservative!" You even won the badge of Left-wing honor! You got a "Winner" from Mr. Liberal Attack The Right, himself, the MACadoodle!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You are hereby awarded the badge of full Leftardship: The John McCain Medal of Honor.

Let's make it HARDER for the Republicans to win, while helping to clear the path for the Democrats!!! :21:

I haven't been following this moron. Is he actually a conservative, or just a leftist masquerading as one?

The most dangerous kind of conservative: he is a McCain/Romney/Dole Republican who sees the way to fixing corruption in the Democratic Party is to jump on even the slightest hint of hyperbole within the GOP.
1000.00 says YOU voted for McCain and Romney so fuck off with your double standard.

Such a shallow idiot
We held our noses when we voted for McCain or Romney. They wee the only choice we had because of douchebags like you.

You have no evidence for your asinine statement of course but carry on.
You're CLEARLY a Rino by your own standard since YOU supported McCain and Romney.

There is only one Dem candidate with a bigger "Black" problem than Mini Mike......

Mad+Magazine+Pete+Alfred+E+Newman.png

TOO FUNNY!

Such a shallow idiot

You're CLEARLY a Rino by your own standard since YOU supported McCain and Romney.
There's plenty of evidence, like your defense of Tiny Mike.

Such a shallow idiot

Me saying he isn't a racist isn't proof of anything but my honesty.

You're too damn stupid to bother with. You've SINGLE HANDEDLY kept this thread alive with your triggered nonsense so you got no one to blame but yourself. All you had to do was ignore it and let it die but you lack self control

Such a shallow idiot

You're too damn stupid to bother with. You've SINGLE HANDEDLY kept this thread alive with your triggered nonsense so you got no one to blame but yourself. All you had to do was ignore it and let it die but you lack self control
I personally don't think mini mike is a racist.

But !!

Tike mike needs to be judged by the same standards as GOP candidates are judged. By that standard, yes,Tiny mike is a racist. Bigly.

Hope that helps!!

Such a shallow idiot

It's proof that you're an idiot and a RINO. Intelligent right wingers don't defend a potential Dim candidate. That is just plain stupid. Furthermore, it sure as hell looks racist to me.

I wasn't about to ignore a douchebag who claims he's a conservative but defends a Dim candidate. If you don't like the meal you've been served, then shut your fucking yap.

Last edited:
All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

There are PLENTY of Avenues to challenge Bloomberg. RACISM IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Beat the left HONESTLY and stop playing their dumbass games.
Bloomberg is a racist.

Such a shallow idiot

It's proof that you're an idiot and a RINO. Intelligent right wingers don't defend a potential Dim candidate. That is just plain stupid. Furthermore, it sure as looks racist to me.

I wasn't about to ignore a douchebag who claims he's a conservative but defends a Dim candidate. If you don't like the meal you've been served, then shut your fucking yap.
I haven't defended anyone. I called out so called conservatives for being LIARS and justifying it because someone else does it.

Those are the FACTS of my position. You have to twist those facts to excuse YOUR LYING and push the attention off of yourself and onto me.

You're not clever.
You're not fooling anyone.

Now please, keep BUMPING THE THREAD YOU DEMANDED I CLOSE.

Derp

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

There are PLENTY of Avenues to challenge Bloomberg. RACISM IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Beat the left HONESTLY and stop playing their dumbass games.

Right-wingers never accused Bloomberg of being racists. Left-wingers are the source of the race baiting, whether they are attacking right-wingers or other left-wingers.... it's ALWAYS the Jessie Smollett Left-wingers that accuse others of being racists.

when trumpdrones smear an opponent lies are the foundation of the attack -

do they give 2 shits ?

It's proof that you're an idiot and a RINO. Intelligent right wingers don't defend a potential Dim candidate. That is just plain stupid. Furthermore, it sure as looks racist to me.

I haven't defended anyone. I called out so called conservatives for being LIARS and justifying it because someone else does it.

Those are the FACTS of my position. You have to twist those facts to excuse YOUR LYING and push the attention off of yourself and onto me.

You're not clever.
You're not fooling anyone.

Now please, keep BUMPING THE THREAD YOU DEMANDED I CLOSE.

Derp
How are they liars? Bloomberg has made plenty of statements that, according to the lib definition of the term, are racist. That's a fact. According to their own rules, he's a racist.

It's also a fact that you're defending Bloomberg. Try defending someone who deserves it, like Roger Stone. Otherwise all the right-wingers in here will rightly assume that you're a leftwing mole.

Right-wingers never accused Bloomberg of being racist
apparently you skipped about 40% of the rights posts in this thread as well as a few other threads.

Oops....
Bloomberg slammed for saying blacks, Latinos ‘don’t know how to behave in the workplace’

“Blacks and Latinos score terribly in school testing compared to whites and Asians,” Mr. Bloomberg said during the interview. “If you look at our jails, it’s predominantly minorities. If you look at where crime takes place, it’s in minority neighborhoods. If you look at who the victims and the perpetrators are, it’s virtually all minorities. This is something that has gone on for a long time.
“There’s this enormous cohort of black and Latino males aged, let’s say 16 to 25, that don’t have jobs, don’t have any prospects, don’t know how to find jobs, don’t know what their skill sets are, don’t know how to behave in the workplace where they have to work collaboratively and collectively,” Mr. Bloomberg said later during the interview.​

Are the above statements true or false?
Anyone?

Right-wingers never accused Bloomberg of being racist
apparently you skipped about 40% of the rights posts in this thread as well as a few other threads.

Oops....
Bloomberg slammed for saying blacks, Latinos ‘don’t know how to behave in the workplace’

“Blacks and Latinos score terribly in school testing compared to whites and Asians,” Mr. Bloomberg said during the interview. “If you look at our jails, it’s predominantly minorities. If you look at where crime takes place, it’s in minority neighborhoods. If you look at who the victims and the perpetrators are, it’s virtually all minorities. This is something that has gone on for a long time.
“There’s this enormous cohort of black and Latino males aged, let’s say 16 to 25, that don’t have jobs, don’t have any prospects, don’t know how to find jobs, don’t know what their skill sets are, don’t know how to behave in the workplace where they have to work collaboratively and collectively,” Mr. Bloomberg said later during the interview.​

Are the above statements true or false?
Anyone?

Doesn't matter if they're true or false. A racist is still a racist.

Forum List

Back