Just to remove a statue

Your logic is as bad as your spelling. Its "there" not "their" White confederates not only still exist but they are just a subset of racists.
while we are grammar nazi'ing, it would also be "it's" not "its" in this instance. not to mention missing a period after "their".
I have no respect for the english language. Tell that to someone who professes to love the english language. I only use it out of necessity.
you're the dick-monger correcting people's English, incorrectly.
You must be illiterate as well. "Their" is possessive. The correct usage would be "there". Just because I lack respect for it doesnt mean I dont know it better than you.
But you don't know the difference in "its" and "it's" though? LOL!. Listen dude you made a typo just like I did, but you like to point it out as meaning "something bad" while your racist liberal hide makes the same simple mistake and ignores it. That is a typical regressive liberal.
I know the difference. I already told you I just dont have respect for the language. If you note, i rarely use apostrophes unless absolutely necessary.

Well the confederates killed 500,000 US troops. That doesn't seem to bother you.

Go play in traffic. All of the sudden this year you left wing bozos go into meltdown mode over statues that have been there for years. Shove it. Its nothing more than hyperbole racial politics.

And you don't have to repeat history I am more than familiar with. Besides the north for the most part did not go to war to abolish slavery, but to preserve the Union.
But the south did go to war to preserve slavery. You support enslaving people.

Europeans killed millions of natives too and destroyed most of their culture. Does that mean I support genocide?
Do you fight for a statue of the eruopeans that killed them? If so yes you support genocide.

I can't think of a statue worth fighting over. I'd vote to relocate the confederate generals to museums and Civil War parks. I'm not going to riot over them either way. I care even less about European statues.
Thats pretty much what I would condone as well. Having them outside my local post office is basically some bullshit. Who wants to look at at some slave holders just going about the normal routine of life? Only other wanna be slave holders. They should be in museums or trash heaps. Either would satisfy me.

while we are grammar nazi'ing, it would also be "it's" not "its" in this instance. not to mention missing a period after "their".
I have no respect for the english language. Tell that to someone who professes to love the english language. I only use it out of necessity.
You must be illiterate as well. "Their" is possessive. The correct usage would be "there". Just because I lack respect for it doesnt mean I dont know it better than you.
then you're now making shit up because i didn't say "their" or "there" other than to correct your missing a period after YOUR "there".

let me type slowly:

you:
Your logic is as bad as your spelling. Its (should be it's) "there" (comma missing) not "their" (period missing) White confederates not only still exist (comma missing) but they are just a subset of racists.

all i did was tell you where you missed a period in this instance, i was not using the any form of the word or phrase in any other way other than to alert YOU to YOUR missing a period at the end of a sentence.

3rd grade called. they have revoked your diploma.

i'll not get into your double negative in your last post.
Youre not to bright either you dingbat. I was referring to the maidens defense you came to.
please point out where i used "their" while NOT referencing your many mistakes.

then you're now making shit up because i didn't say "their" or "there" other than to correct your missing a period after YOUR "there".

let me type slowly:

you:
Your logic is as bad as your spelling. Its (should be it's) "there" (comma missing) not "their" (period missing) White confederates not only still exist (comma missing) but they are just a subset of racists.

all i did was tell you where you missed a period in this instance, i was not using the any form of the word or phrase in any other way other than to alert YOU to YOUR missing a period at the end of a sentence.

Youre not to bright either you dingbat. I was referring to the maidens defense you came to.
Obviously you arent too bright. Im going to let you figure out how badly you confused yourself.

let me type slowly:

you:

Obviously you arent too bright. Im going to let you figure out how badly you confused yourself.
dude, grow a dick. i looked and i never used the word unless it was quoting you.

done with this idiot.

let me type slowly:

you:

dude, grow a dick. i looked and i never used the word unless it was quoting you.

done with this idiot.
Youre the idiot. I told you several times I wasnt talking about you but the maiden whos defense you came to. You cant really be this stupid and have a drivers license can you?

Forum List

Back