Just to remove a statue

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

More left wing morality abyss.
Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?
Why are you a racist and a traitor?
I'm not a white confederate. Wrong person

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?
That's not a requirement. You are clearly a racist. Besides, according this latest stupid from you, since there are no white Confederates that must mean their are no racists. LOL.

That's not a requirement. You are clearly a racist. Besides, according this latest stupid from you, since there are no white Confederates that must mean their are no racists. LOL.
Your logic is as bad as your spelling. Its "there" not "their" White confederates not only still exist but they are just a subset of racists.

It's a shame the racists and racist apologists so fuck up the issue of statues with Jim Crow messages. The idiocy of the BLM matter kids at UVa covering up Jefferson's statue is so Yuggee, yet it goes unnoticed because of the idiocy of racists on the other side.

It's a shame the racists and racist apologists so fuck up the issue of statues with Jim Crow messages. The idiocy of the BLM matter kids at UVa covering up Jefferson's statue is so Yuggee, yet it goes unnoticed because of the idiocy of racists on the other side.
Jefferson was a slave owner. What was idiotic about covering up his statue?

We should change the name of the capitol

Your logic is as bad as your spelling. Its "there" not "their" White confederates not only still exist but they are just a subset of racists.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Sounds good to me.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

16. Russia
Did you make this up yourself or did you get this from a rightwing website with the advice to post it when you have no logical response?

Sounds good to me.

I'm sure it does.

Sounds good to me.

I'm sure it does.
Yet you never explained why it was idiotic to cover up an enslavers statue? Do you think racists, traitors, and enslavers should be honored?

while we are grammar nazi'ing, it would also be "it's" not "its" in this instance. not to mention missing a period after "their" and a blown comma placement.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Did you make this up yourself or did you get this from a rightwing website with the advice to post it when you have no logical response?
I created it myself after years of watching how liberal scum interact with others on message boards. It mostly id's lib scum to a T.

while we are grammar nazi'ing, it would also be "it's" not "its" in this instance. not to mention missing a period after "their".
I have no respect for the english language. Tell that to someone who professes to love the english language. I only use it out of necessity.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
I created it myself after years of watching how liberal scum interact with others on message boards. It mostly id's lib scum to a T.
No wonder it sucks. Sounds like something you parroted to be honest.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Suits you to a T.

while we are grammar nazi'ing, it would also be "it's" not "its" in this instance. not to mention missing a period after "their".
I have no respect for the english language. Tell that to someone who professes to love the english language. I only use it out of necessity.
Most of your black family feel the same way. Just look at how the illiterate fools have bastardized the English language. Many times the marble mouthed fools cannot be understood.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Suits you to a T.
T's dont suit anyone. There are no legs and no head.

Most of your black family feel the same way. Just look at how the illiterate fools have bastardized the English language. Many times the marble mouthed fools cannot be understood.
You must have forgotten that english was taught to slaves by illiterate whites. We took it and made our own language that we understand completely.

Forum List

Back