Just to remove a statue

hqdefault.jpg
You hit that last night?
Didn't you know Indians are scared of black women?
Thats not true. I had a east Indian girlfriend that was down for whatever.
American Indian… LOL

Just flat out spamming the thread with racist memes. I guess Rustic lost another one.

Just flat out spamming the thread with racist memes. I guess Rustic lost another one.
You don't know what real racism is…

:laugh:

Yesterday you got your ass handed to you appropriating a semi-famous blogger's image as your wife and today it's overtly racist memes. That's your tell, you lose your shit and take it too far when you get your ass beat.

You don't know what real racism is…

:laugh:

Yesterday you got your ass handed to you appropriating a semi-famous blogger's image as your wife and today it's overtly racist memes. That's your tell, you lose your shit and take it too far when you get your ass beat.
Na, you're getting your panties all in a bunch for nothing

I am a big fan of freedom of speech and all, but what has a statue ever done to you? I like art far more than this current hurricane of outrage. It will pass, like kidney stones.

Oh it isn't about the statues themselves. And many of them are generic figures anyway not representing specific people.

Rather, it's about who put them there and why they put them where they did.

There's nothing that can be done about who put them there, even those entities themselves. But what can be controlled is where they stand. And that's exactly what Dallas and other places are doing.

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

More left wing morality abyss.
Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?

I don't. Left wingers don't give a rats ass about statues except the votes they think they can generate. Very little of this went on when the Chicago political gangster was in the WH. Now all of the sudden its a crisis. Take a long walk off a short bridge.
You do realize the confederate statues are of traitors and racists right? Obviously you support them.

Go suck wind. None of this became a hot button issue on a consistent basis until this year. Just another example of left wing hyperbole hysterics.

Actually it became a hot(ter) button issue immediately after Dylann Roof tried to start a race war a bit over two years ago.

It started with Nikki Haley and the SC state legislature taking down the Confederate flag from the state house the following month. As with so many other things it all starts in South Carolina.

But that's the beginning of the current "hot button issue". That's when cities and municipalities started taking stock of their own Lost Cause transmitters and deciding what to do about them.

By the way check me on this but I'm pretty sure you're not gonna find anybody describing Nikki Haley and the South Carolina state legislature as "left wing".

Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?

I don't. Left wingers don't give a rats ass about statues except the votes they think they can generate. Very little of this went on when the Chicago political gangster was in the WH. Now all of the sudden its a crisis. Take a long walk off a short bridge.
You do realize the confederate statues are of traitors and racists right? Obviously you support them.

Go suck wind. None of this became a hot button issue on a consistent basis until this year. Just another example of left wing hyperbole hysterics.

Actually it became a hot(ter) button issue immediately after Dylann Roof tried to start a race war a bit over two years ago.

It started with Nikki Haley and the SC state legislature taking down the Confederate flag from the state house the following month. As with so many other things it all starts in South Carolina.

But that's the beginning of the current "hot button issue". That's when cities and municipalities started taking stock of their own Lost Cause transmitters and deciding what to do about them.

By the way check me on this but I'm pretty sure you're not gonna find anybody describing Nikki Haley and the South Carolina state legislature as "left wing".
chris-rock-quote-much-like-rock-n-roll-school-shootings-were-invented.jpg

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

Were they ever tried for treason? How many were hung? That said, these are not federal statues and each state or city has the right to determine what statues are on public display on public property.

why do you insist on putting things into the most extreme terms, knowing they're likely not true?

Well the confederates killed 500,000 US troops. That doesn't seem to bother you.

Go play in traffic. All of the sudden this year you left wing bozos go into meltdown mode over statues that have been there for years. Shove it. Its nothing more than hyperbole racial politics.

And you don't have to repeat history I am more than familiar with. Besides the north for the most part did not go to war to abolish slavery, but to preserve the Union.
But the south did go to war to preserve slavery. You support enslaving people.

Europeans killed millions of natives too and destroyed most of their culture. Does that mean I support genocide?

Forum List

Back