Just to remove a statue

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

More left wing morality abyss.
Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?

I don't. Left wingers don't give a rats ass about statues except the votes they think they can generate. Very little of this went on when the Chicago political gangster was in the WH. Now all of the sudden its a crisis. Take a long walk off a short bridge.
You do realize the confederate statues are of traitors and racists right? Obviously you support them.
don't get your panties in a bunch... boy

The south did do that along with other reasons. Your second point is a gutless lie which make frequently.
Actually slavery was the main reason spelled out in their manifestos and new constitution. If you support them having statues for being enslavers and traitors then youre a gutless liar for denying it.

Go pound sand lying asshole. Go screw yourself. I made no such statements.
Wait so now youre claiming that you dont support the confederate statues. So this was all a big misunderstanding?

I don't think someone getting killed by a crane on the way to remove a statue is worth a life. The only thing liberals are interested in is the political hyperbole they think they can benefit from by pushing this now when Trump is President and said almost nothing while BO or Clinton were in office.
So youre really blaming the removal of the statue on this guy dying? So youre saying we should stop removing statues because there might be an accident? Really? :laugh:

I am citing this one instance as part of the overall bs your ilk has decided to raise this year and not in prior years, at least to the extent it has only because Trump is in the WH.

Maybe you might understand it if you were Jewish and had to walk past a statue honoring Hitler every day.

Hey jerk weed that is a non starter comparison but typical of gutless left wing hacks.

No, it's not -- you historically ignorant and all around retard.

You really are outdoing yourself today in the stupid quotient in your threads and posts.

And you are a stone cold liar if you say there is no difference between Hitler who murdered 6 million and the CSA which was guilty of slavery which while morally wrong did not murder 6 million you ignorant bozo.
Whats a couple of million one way or another huh? Looks like 60 million Africans died during the slave trade alone. Your CSA was very dedicated to continuing that. Isnt that like 10x the amount of people the Germans killed?

CSA was not engaged in mass extermination of blacks. Slavery yes and that was wrong. And the numbers you cite take in most of the rest of world that dealt in slave trade. Not just the US. Just so you know there slavery was legal in most if not all the original 13 colonies for many years until after independence from the British.
CSA was engaged in mass slavery which just the transatlantic portion of it killed over 60 million people. I dont care if they all went to the south or not. My point is the losers in the south supported it and wanted it to continue. By supporting their position and their statues you too support those deaths.

I am a big fan of freedom of speech and all, but what has a statue ever done to you? I like art far more than this current hurricane of outrage. It will pass, like kidney stones.
Maybe you might understand it if you were Jewish and had to walk past a statue honoring Hitler every day.

Hey jerk weed that is a non starter comparison but typical of gutless left wing hacks.

You really are outdoing yourself today in the stupid quotient in your threads and posts.

And you are a stone cold liar if you say there is no difference between Hitler who murdered 6 million and the CSA which was guilty of slavery which while morally wrong did not murder 6 million you ignorant bozo.
Talk about missing the fucking point.

The raping slavers FOUGHT A WAR TO BLOODY END to preserve and expand HUMAN BONDAGE -- a bondage endured for generation upon generation upon generation and took away near every human right,

extending to their children and children's, children, children -- and that war the CSA fought was to preserve and grow that gross inhumanity in human trafficking in perpetuity. That was the plan.

That you can't understand why some of the descendants of these victims would not want to pay with their tax dollars and view daily honorifics to the men that fought to take away every bit of humanity to an entire human race in this country

-- is missing the point by Grand Canyon lengths.

Hey nit wit I was not defending slavery but comparing the CSA to Nazi Germany is way the hell off.

Actually slavery was the main reason spelled out in their manifestos and new constitution. If you support them having statues for being enslavers and traitors then youre a gutless liar for denying it.

Wait so now youre claiming that you dont support the confederate statues. So this was all a big misunderstanding?

I don't think someone getting killed by a crane on the way to remove a statue is worth a life. The only thing liberals are interested in is the political hyperbole they think they can benefit from by pushing this now when Trump is President and said almost nothing while BO or Clinton were in office.
So youre really blaming the removal of the statue on this guy dying? So youre saying we should stop removing statues because there might be an accident? Really? :laugh:

I am citing this one instance as part of the overall bs your ilk has decided to raise this year and not in prior years, at least to the extent it has only because Trump is in the WH.
As long as I have been alive we have protested against confederate statues. Just because you are unaware doesnt mean we started because of Drumpf.

The raping slavers FOUGHT A WAR TO BLOODY END to preserve and expand HUMAN BONDAGE -- a bondage endured for generation upon generation upon generation and took away near every human right,

extending to their children and children's, children, children -- and that war the CSA fought was to preserve and grow that gross inhumanity in human trafficking in perpetuity. That was the plan.

That you can't understand why some of the descendants of these victims would not want to pay with their tax dollars and view daily honorifics to the men that fought to take away every bit of humanity to an entire human race in this country

Hey nit wit I was not defending slavery but comparing the CSA to Nazi Germany is way the hell off.
How is way the hell off? I guess you mean killing 60 million is a lot more than killing 6 million?

As long as I have been alive we have protested against confederate statues. Just because you are unaware doesnt mean we started because of Drumpf.
Isn't there a free fried chicken and watermelon somewhere near you? you need to calm down about nothing...

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

More left wing morality abyss.
Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?

I don't. Left wingers don't give a rats ass about statues except the votes they think they can generate. Very little of this went on when the Chicago political gangster was in the WH. Now all of the sudden its a crisis. Take a long walk off a short bridge.
You do realize the confederate statues are of traitors and racists right? Obviously you support them.
don't get your panties in a bunch... boy
dont let your hair lice irritate you monkey.

Whats a couple of million one way or another huh? Looks like 60 million Africans died during the slave trade alone. Your CSA was very dedicated to continuing that. Isnt that like 10x the amount of people the Germans killed?

CSA was not engaged in mass extermination of blacks. Slavery yes and that was wrong. And the numbers you cite take in most of the rest of world that dealt in slave trade. Not just the US. Just so you know there slavery was legal in most if not all the original 13 colonies for many years until after independence from the British.
CSA was engaged in mass slavery which just the transatlantic portion of it killed over 60 million people. I dont care if they all went to the south or not. My point is the losers in the south supported it and wanted it to continue. By supporting their position and their statues you too support those deaths.

Only in your twisted mind such as it is.

Isn't there a free fried chicken and watermelon somewhere near you? you need to calm down about nothing...
Pretty sure there is. Do you have some RID for your hair lice? You are getting them all riled up.

How is way the hell off? I guess you mean killing 60 million is a lot more than killing 6 million?

The CSA did not kill 60 million blacks dumb ass and you know it.

Pretty sure there is. Do you have some RID for your hair lice? You are getting them all riled up.
Isn't there a porch somewhere for you to sit on?

So youre upset over libs wanting the statues gone but your claim is that you dont support the statues staying up? Lets hear a definitive statement on the topic so there is no ambiguity.

Isn't there a porch somewhere for you to sit on?
Isnt there a cave for you to go eat one of your neighbors in?

So youre upset over libs wanting the statues gone but your claim is that you dont support the statues staying up? Lets hear a definitive statement on the topic so there is no ambiguity.

The left wing nit wits are only interested in the politics behind it, nothing else.

Forum List

Back