Just want to give a shout out to all the ruff neck cops out there!

C0F465DD-C159-44EF-BDF5-F11F537EE42B.jpeg
My fav American soldiers

Show where I have said anything that shows me to be a communist??

you don't realize the pure lunacy you speak was planted in your heart by BLM communists. What else would cause you to obsess over Floyd and ignore 7500 other murdered blacks?????????

I am not obsessing over George Floyd. Or Breonna Taylor.

I am obsessing over the few bad cops (and the ones who stand by and let them do what they do).

There is no comparing 7,500 criminals and the cops who broke the trust of the public in their brutality.

But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.

Yes they do and in 10 million arrests a year only 9 blacks got killed and some of them asked for it, like Michael Brown. Did your communist friends tell you they have a way to set up a better system wherein the number killed during 10 million violent arrests might be 0 or 2-3??? It's insane trivia compared to 7500 blacks( many of whom are children) who get killed a year by other blacks and when more blacks are in police control now than were slaves in 1860.

We are not talking about the 7500 killed by criminals. We are talking about the ones killed or beaten by the ones who are supposed to represent law and order. The ones tasked with stopping crime, not committing it.

I have no communist masters. Jitler is simply a troll. I am not following any party line or whatever. I am calling out the extreme minority of cops who are bullies, sadists and assholes. The ones who commit crimes. Whether those crimes be against blacks, whites or whoever. They need to be stopped and they need to be prosecuted.

Even when the event is filmed, the cops still get away with it.

you mean the 4 cops who killed George are getting away with it?

We will see.
you said they get away with it and now you say "we will see"??

When I said "they get away with it" I wasn't specifically referring to the cops involved in George Floyd's death.

Out of 10 million arrests it only happened 9 times last year ie cops killed an unarmed black guy resisting arrest. Blacks killed 7500 Blacks in the same year. See how you are being taken for an liberal idiot? They have trained you to love racism and prey on white guilt while your people die in the 1000's. Its total insanity!!

Not at all. I understand that there are many more criminal murders than cops killing Innocents. And I am not crying about racism. But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.
Cops are 18x more likely to get killed by a black.. you need to stfu you dumb arse

And those criminals are prosecuted.
Well it doesn’t make cops excited to confront a Black you SMFer

Never said anything about what excites those cops. And you have no way of knowing. So quit lying about people and sit quietly while grownups talk.

But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.

Yes they do and in 10 million arrests a year only 9 blacks got killed and some of them asked for it, like Michael Brown. Did your communist friends tell you they have a way to set up a better system wherein the number killed during 10 million violent arrests might be 0 or 2-3??? It's insane trivia compared to 7500 blacks( many of whom are children) who get killed a year by other blacks and when more blacks are in police control now than were slaves in 1860.
He voted for obama
When the average unarmed black killed was 30 a year.. BUT 9! He has to kneel lol

You just enjoy lying, don't you. I didn't vote for Obama. In fact, I have never voted for a democrat in my life. And I have been voting since 1978.

We will see.

When I said "they get away with it" I wasn't specifically referring to the cops involved in George Floyd's death.

Out of 10 million arrests it only happened 9 times last year ie cops killed an unarmed black guy resisting arrest. Blacks killed 7500 Blacks in the same year. See how you are being taken for an liberal idiot? They have trained you to love racism and prey on white guilt while your people die in the 1000's. Its total insanity!!

Not at all. I understand that there are many more criminal murders than cops killing Innocents. And I am not crying about racism. But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.
Cops are 18x more likely to get killed by a black.. you need to stfu you dumb arse

Never said anything about what excites those cops. And you have no way of knowing. So quit lying about people and sit quietly while grownups talk.
Are cops robots?

Ruff neck? Silent majority? Outdated cliches ain't going help the 75 Police Officers who were severely injured or bring back the Vegas Cop who was shot in the head or the other 96 Police Officers who died in the line of duty this year. Americans have to understand that the anarchy is promoted by the democrat party that needs a victim base. Democrats will authorize the destruction of this this great Country to try to win an election if that's what it takes.

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Are you still living in what you call a "police state"? Are you still planning to cut the number of police on the street by a huge margin when you control Boston? Are you still mad that blacks get stopped by cops too much?

I was just looking back at one of your threads. Amazing how much you hated cops back in December, and now you are suddenly such a supporter.

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Are you still living in what you call a "police state"? Are you still planning to cut the number of police on the street by a huge margin when you control Boston? Are you still mad that blacks get stopped by cops too much?

I was just looking back at one of your threads. Amazing how much you hated cops back in December, and now you are suddenly such a supporter.
That’s phase 3 I’m my move to week are taking a Another look at that policy

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Taking another look? lol

You were absolutely sure just a few months ago. You spoke out vehemently against cops creating a police state.

I guess the hypocrisy is lost on you?

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Taking another look? lol

You were absolutely sure just a few months ago. You spoke out vehemently against cops creating a police state.

Have you ever been arrested before?

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Taking another look? lol

Yes. And?

Last edited:

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Taking another look? lol

Yes. And?
Ohhh Interesting, is the girl ok?

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Taking another look? lol

Yes. And?

Oh, so you didn't have a point to make. Not a big surprise.

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Taking another look? lol

Yes. And?

No defense huh ? Predator

Thanks to all great cops.

Do away with them if you want, idiots! Ghostbusters will be there just as soon as they take care of several others in need ahead of you. In other words, all of their representatives are busy but might be able to get to you before that armed thug finishes breaking down your back door.

We will see.

Are cops robots?

Taking another look? lol

Yes. And?

No defense huh ? Predator

Defense against what? You asked if I had ever been arrested. I answered. (unlike you most of the time)

Forum List

Back