Just want to give a shout out to all the ruff neck cops out there!

Thank you! Silent majority has your back!
Keep kicking ass. Time is coming we will have our city back!

Keep kicking ass, and you will keep getting fired and prosecuted.
Cool story

Except it is happening. Cops are not above the law.
Who said they are ?

The facts say so. Convictions of cops for shooting unarmed suspects or hurting/killing suspects in custody are rare.
Unarmed? Why if they are reaching for their gun? Or smashing their head in the side walk? Or gunning their car at them?

Every case is different.

What if they are a mental health worker trying to help an autistic adult who is sitting in the road with a toy truck? And the mental health worker is lying on his back with his hands in the air while yelling to police that the man is a mental patient, that he is a behaviorial therapist and that the man has no gun, just a toy truck? The mental health worker was shot in the leg. Police knew it was a toy truck and not a gun. Look up the shooting of Charles Kinsey.
I know the case well, he thought the black guy was a hostage, and the toy was a gun, he was founded not guilty of attempted manslaughter, and was fired. You think he should be in jail?

The black guy was telling them over and over who he was. A civilian who had used binoculars saw that the man had a toy truck, and told officers. The officers even reported it over their radios thta it was a truck. In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, Kinsey asked the officer why he shot him. The officer replied "I don't know". There are records of another officer asking the shooter why he shot him, and he answered "I don't know" again. He received 1 year of probation (released from probation after 5 months), 100 hours of community service and had to write a 2,500 word essay. The officer fired 3 shots from a rifle. One hit Kinsey. The other two went who knows where. That is clearly reckless behavior. No one was in any danger. And if they thought he was a victim of kidnapping, why was Charles Kinsey handcuffed and left lying on the pavement, bleeding? No first aid until the ambulance arrived.

And you want to encourage cops to continue kicking people's asses? No. Just no. Well, maybe if it is some white lunatic in Boston who likes to fight and lie. Yeah, that would be fine.
Again the jury disagreed with you. Deal with it

So you think the cop who fired the shots was justified.

Cool story

Who said they are ?

The facts say so. Convictions of cops for shooting unarmed suspects or hurting/killing suspects in custody are rare.
Unarmed? Why if they are reaching for their gun? Or smashing their head in the side walk? Or gunning their car at them?

Every case is different.

What if they are a mental health worker trying to help an autistic adult who is sitting in the road with a toy truck? And the mental health worker is lying on his back with his hands in the air while yelling to police that the man is a mental patient, that he is a behaviorial therapist and that the man has no gun, just a toy truck? The mental health worker was shot in the leg. Police knew it was a toy truck and not a gun. Look up the shooting of Charles Kinsey.
I know the case well, he thought the black guy was a hostage, and the toy was a gun, he was founded not guilty of attempted manslaughter, and was fired. You think he should be in jail?

The black guy was telling them over and over who he was. A civilian who had used binoculars saw that the man had a toy truck, and told officers. The officers even reported it over their radios thta it was a truck. In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, Kinsey asked the officer why he shot him. The officer replied "I don't know". There are records of another officer asking the shooter why he shot him, and he answered "I don't know" again. He received 1 year of probation (released from probation after 5 months), 100 hours of community service and had to write a 2,500 word essay. The officer fired 3 shots from a rifle. One hit Kinsey. The other two went who knows where. That is clearly reckless behavior. No one was in any danger. And if they thought he was a victim of kidnapping, why was Charles Kinsey handcuffed and left lying on the pavement, bleeding? No first aid until the ambulance arrived.

And you want to encourage cops to continue kicking people's asses? No. Just no. Well, maybe if it is some white lunatic in Boston who likes to fight and lie. Yeah, that would be fine.

No thanks. I will push for change.

But the next time the cops break up a fight and haul you off to jail, just started deal with it. Ok?
Well I only act as my culture teaches me

Cool story

Who said they are ?

Every case is different.

But the next time the cops break up a fight and haul you off to jail, just started deal with it. Ok?

Sad.

Cool story

Who said they are ?

Every case is different.

Sad.
I’m a fighter for justice and liberty

Cool story

Who said they are ?

Every case is different.

Sad.
I’m a fighter for justice and liberty

Bullshit

You fight for you. A selfish little prick pretending to something better. A troll for the liberals.

Even when the event is filmed, the cops still get away with it.

you mean the 4 cops who killed George are getting away with it?

We will see.
you said they get away with it and now you say "we will see"??

When I said "they get away with it" I wasn't specifically referring to the cops involved in George Floyd's death.

Out of 10 million arrests it only happened 9 times last year ie cops killed an unarmed black guy resisting arrest. Blacks killed 7500 Blacks in the same year. See how you are being taken for an liberal idiot? They have trained you to love racism and prey on white guilt while your people die in the 1000's. Its total insanity!!

We will see.

When I said "they get away with it" I wasn't specifically referring to the cops involved in George Floyd's death.

Out of 10 million arrests it only happened 9 times last year ie cops killed an unarmed black guy resisting arrest. Blacks killed 7500 Blacks in the same year. See how you are being taken for an liberal idiot? They have trained to love racism and prey on white guilt while your people die in the 1000's.
Yup he’s a commie idiot

We will see.

Out of 10 million arrests it only happened 9 times last year ie cops killed an unarmed black guy resisting arrest. Blacks killed 7500 Blacks in the same year. See how you are being taken for an liberal idiot? They have trained to love racism and prey on white guilt while your people die in the 1000's.
Yup he’s a commie idiot

Sadly, communism is always there trying to infiltrate every situation. What they are really exploiting here is the ease with which blacks can blame guilt laden white people and the difficulty with which they can blame themselves.

We will see.

Out of 10 million arrests it only happened 9 times last year ie cops killed an unarmed black guy resisting arrest. Blacks killed 7500 Blacks in the same year. See how you are being taken for an liberal idiot? They have trained you to love racism and prey on white guilt while your people die in the 1000's. Its total insanity!!

Not at all. I understand that there are many more criminal murders than cops killing Innocents. And I am not crying about racism. But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.

We will see.

Not at all. I understand that there are many more criminal murders than cops killing Innocents. And I am not crying about racism. But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.
Cops are 18x more likely to get killed by a black.. you need to stfu you dumb arse

We will see.

Yup he’s a commie idiot

You say that. You say that often. But do you have any evidence to back your claim? Or are you just making shit up, as you are known to do?

Show where I have said anything that shows me to be a communist??

We will see.

Cops are 18x more likely to get killed by a black.. you need to stfu you dumb arse

And those criminals are prosecuted.

We will see.

And those criminals are prosecuted.
Well it doesn’t make cops excited to confront a Black you SMFer

you don't realize the pure lunacy you speak was planted in your heart by BLM communists. What else would cause you to obsess over Floyd and ignore 7500 other murdered blacks?????????

Last edited:

We will see.

Yup he’s a commie idiot

You say that. You say that often. But do you have any evidence to back your claim? Or are you just making shit up, as you are known to do?

Dude everyone on the news has been touting those numbers. Look them up yourself. I know liberals want others to do their jobs but we don't play that game here.

I'm.assuming you mean roughnecks.

Ruff neck:
untitled.jpg

But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.

Yes they do and in 10 million arrests a year only 9 blacks got killed and some of them asked for it, like Michael Brown. Did your communist friends tell you they have a way to set up a better system wherein the number killed during 10 million violent arrests might be 0 or 2-3??? It's insane trivia compared to 7500 blacks( many of whom are children) who get killed a year by other blacks and when more blacks are in police control now than were slaves in 1860.

But the cops are the authority figures. They represent us. They represent order and the law.

Yes they do and in 10 million arrests a year only 9 blacks got killed and some of them asked for it, like Michael Brown. Did your communist friends tell you they have a way to set up a better system wherein the number killed during 10 million violent arrests might be 0 or 2-3??? It's insane trivia compared to 7500 blacks( many of whom are children) who get killed a year by other blacks and when more blacks are in police control now than were slaves in 1860.
He voted for obama
When the average unarmed black killed was 30 a year.. BUT 9! He has to kneel lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back