Just want to give a shout out to all the ruff neck cops out there!

Encouraging cops to continue "kicking ass" is not helping. It is playing into the BLM's hands.

who is encouraging it????????? 10 million violent arrests and only 9 killed and many of those crazy on drugs!! In fact cops are 18 times more likely to get killed than unarmed black men during arrests.
Do you understand now??

If there are only 9 per year, it shouldn't take much to stop them, now should it? And I am talking about deaths when the suspect is actually in custody.

Encouraging cops to continue "kicking ass" is not helping. It is playing into the BLM's hands.

who is encouraging it????????? 10 million violent arrests and only 9 killed and many of those crazy on drugs!! In fact cops are 18 times more likely to get killed than unarmed black men during arrests.
Do you understand now??

If there are only 9 per year, it shouldn't take much to stop them, now should it? And I am talking about deaths when the suspect is actually in custody.
What in gods name are you talking about? If there are nine cases out of 10 million it’s a needle in a haystack and almost impossible to prevent. I think you should go with your mom and have her read your text before you post it.

Do you understand now??

What in gods name are you talking about? If there are nine cases out of 10 million it’s a needle in a haystack and almost impossible to prevent. I think you should go with your mom and have her read your text before you post it.

Most of the cases that have cause outrage involved more than one officer. The most recent, involving the death of George Floyd, had 4 officers involved. 3 allowed it to happen.

Do you understand now??

Most of the cases that have cause outrage involved more than one officer. The most recent, involving the death of George Floyd, had 4 officers involved. 3 allowed it to happen.

What on earth is your subject??
1) first you said that we were encouraging cops to kick ass then you dropped it after you saw how stupid it was.
2) most of the cases that don't cause outrage involve, for example, a 4 year old little girl in her Easter dress getting half her head blown off by a stray bullet while walking to church with her mother.

Do you understand now??

What on earth is your subject??
1) first you said that we were encouraging cops to kick ass then you dropped it after you saw how stupid it was.
2) most of the cases that don't cause outrage involve, for example, a 4 year old little girl in her Easter dress getting half her head blown off by a stray bullet while walking to church with her mother.

I didn't drop it. And the OP stated that he wanted to see them continue to kick ass.

My favorite cops are the ones who arrest people for a clear cut case of self defense, the ones who stand down and let rioters do as they wish, and the ones who take guns away. Those are the best.

Forum List

Back