Just wanted to apologize

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Sometimes in the heat of the moment we say things that although sound true to us, but to others are offensive and disrespectful.

It is no secret that this board is one of the most "intense" around here, and people, weather side they root for, can be really mean towards each other.

As for myself, I wanted to aplolizise if some people took what I said personally, I know some who were told mean things by me, and just wanted to say I'm sorry if I went out of line.

To all my friends, and those who take a moment inside themself today, I hope your inner self likes what it sees.

Good holiday.

Sometimes in the heat of the moment we say things that although sound true to us, but to others are offensive and disrespectful.

It is no secret that this board is one of the most "intense" around here, and people, weather side they root for, can be really mean towards each other.

As for myself, I wanted to aplolizise if some people took what I said personally, I know some who were told mean things by me, and just wanted to say I'm sorry if I went out of line.

To all my friends, and those who take a moment inside themself today, I hope your inner self likes what it sees.

Good holiday.
OMG, you've been possessed!!!!!!! Do rabbis perform exorcisms?

Good holiday.

We all know you are one of the good ones, and not accountable for your country's gov any more than us US citizens are.

Is it New Years in Israel.

Good holiday.
Yom Kippur tradition, people ask others to forgive them.

Good holiday.
I forgive you, for being born where you were born, and I forgive you for believing what you believe (you being a kunt seems to be a personal choice)

Good holiday.
I forgive you, for being born where you were born, and I forgive you for believing what you believe (you being a kunt seems to be a personal choice)
Oh the irony!!!!! :lmao:

Good holiday.

You being a ignorant Prick Hating Jew Goyim who doesn't even know how to spell is not a personal choice; it's your destiny

Good holiday.
You missed the point as usual because you are blinded by your ignorance and hatred. On the bright side you are a good example of the mentality that Israel / Jews are dealing with.

Thanks for the entertainment!

Good holiday.
Oh the irony!!!!! :lmao:
As I was saying, he / she / it is great entertainment!

Good holiday.

He's a recovering Jew. Clearly, he's on step #9.

Good holiday.
Don't worry fucker, you're not forgiven.

Dude... you're on a message board. Be yourself and don't worry about how others might interpret your comments.

Good holiday.

Me too. I once verbalized my not displeasure with Obama in a safe zone just to watch them cry.

Why don't I feel dirty inside?

Good holiday.
Don't worry fucker, you're not forgiven.
...we leave it up to Adonai to handle our enemies and those who want Israel and the Jewish people destroyed.

Forum List

Back