Just watched the new Wonder Woman

Women make up 50 percent of the population yet there is no major league hockey or baseball teams for women. Why? Because women don’t support women.

And wnba athletes make a fraction of the pay nba players get. Why? If women went to and watched the games, they’d make a lot too. But they don’t. This is women’s fault. They don’t support each other.
Skill level is far inferior
Even in tennis ..Serena could not beat a guy ranked 950 in the world
So what? Men watched basketball before the players could dunk and they shot granny shot free throws.

Those are still the best female athletes in the world. But women don’t want to watch. Who’s the goat of women’s basketball? No one knows. It’s probably Cheryl Miller Reggie millers sister But ask most women and they wouldn’t know

What a ridiculously stupid and mindlessly wandering mess.
Such a shame cause the first one was really entertaining movie.
And for the record you only see politics in it if you CHOOSE to see politics in it.

All the things that made wonder woman wonder woman were absent from this movie.
This was just a lot of cringeworthy acting.
4/10

Many Conservatives are PAYING to watch this one way of the other.

Feeding the Hollywood Cash Cow and ensuring Leftist victories.

...what did you expect with ANOTHER one??
...she's a hotty, but has no good hips or breasts = disappointing
I follow her on facebook. Let me tell you she is one fine piece of ass. Tall, lean, nothing wrong with that body. If you could maybe you would give her bigger tits and a fatter ass but I wouldn’t. I love her just the way she is.

If You stand her next to a Victoria secret model whos a ten, she’s a solid 9.

And for the record you only see politics in it if you CHOOSE to see politics in it.

4/10

Many Conservatives are PAYING to watch this one way of the other.

Feeding the Hollywood Cash Cow and ensuring Leftist victories.
Do you think conservative republican men don’t let their children watch this movie because it’s liberal?

I follow her on facebook. Let me tell you she is one fine piece of ass. Tall, lean, nothing wrong with that body. If you could maybe you would give her bigger tits and a fatter ass but I wouldn’t. I love her just the way she is.

..she's got the Israeli nose though.....I would like her better with bigger hips---she's too skinny there

not as exciting as many others
1609084271839.png

I watched it yesterday with my seven year old granddaughter.

She liked it but I thought it was terrible.

The acting of everybody was horrible. The plot was a mess.

More flaws in the story than you can imagine even for a movie where you have to suspend disbelief. For instance, going to the Smithsonian Air Museum and stealing a jet fighter and taking off and flying to Egypt and back. Piloted by someone who last flew WWI biplanes. Really? Come on Man!

not as exciting as many others
View attachment 434040
I know what you’re saying but that would be fun. My girl has either big Bs or small c. She’d probably say C. And I bet she would prefer small Ds but I’m telling you I love her perfect little tots with eraser nopales. I wouldn’t change a thing there. And she has great hips but I can see in ten years there will be some jiggle in those hips and thighs. Sh has that dimple in the small of her back still too but I bet the back of her legs will have celluoid after she has a kid. I bet gal gadot will snap right back into shape.

A lot of the victoria secret models have small hips. My did doesn’t see what Tom Brady sees in his wife. Not curvy enough for him. He would totally agree with you

I watched it yesterday with my seven year old granddaughter.

She liked it but I thought it was terrible.

The acting of everybody was horrible. The plot was a mess.

More flaws in the story than you can imagine even for a movie where you have to suspend disbelief. For instance, going to the Smithsonian Air Museum and stealing a jet fighter and taking off and flying to Egypt and back. Piloted by someone who last flew WWI biplanes. Really? Come on Man!
She doesn’t have the invisible plane yet?

4/10

I had no desire to see it before your post. If they put it on all channels at the same time for free so there was no excuse not to watch it, I would consider picking up a book for the first time in like 3 years or take a nap or sumpin.
I think the movie was great. I’m glad I got to hear your guys criticisms of it before watching it to see if you guys were being too critical. Like someone questioned how a plane could go to Europe and back without a fillup. Come on! You guys needed to see them fill up the invisible plane? I thought that was being pretty petty. And the fight scenes were good. I’m glad I saw it. My girlfriend had me over last night and she had it so i watched it for free.

4/10
Oh boy. I enjoyed the first but after seeing your review I’m even more excited to see the second. If you really feel the way you do then I’m sure I will thoroughly enjoy it
So true. I watched it and I enjoyed it. And I was getting laid as soon as the movie was done still I was not wishing for it to wrap up. Kristen wigg was an odd choice. I wouldn’t have cast her. I would have cast someone who could be a little hotter when she gets all dolled up. Amy pohler, Kate McKinnon, cecily strong, Heidi Gardner.

I don’t think I’m attracted to Kristen wigg.

4/10
Oh boy. I enjoyed the first but after seeing your review I’m even more excited to see the second. If you really feel the way you do then I’m sure I will thoroughly enjoy it
So true. I watched it and I enjoyed it. And I was getting laid as soon as the movie was done still I was not wishing for it to wrap up. Kristen wigg was an odd choice. I wouldn’t have cast her. I would have cast someone who could be a little hotter when she gets all dolled up. Amy pohler, Kate McKinnon, cecily strong, Heidi Gardner.

I don’t think I’m attracted to Kristen wigg.

Everyone knows you're not attracted to any woman, closet-case.
Everyone knows? You sound like trump when he says many people agree with him.

No one here knows me. So how do they know anything silly?

No one here knows me. So how do they know anything silly?

Over 80,000 closet-case posts. Middle aged 'confirmed bachelor'? Yeah, ok. Supposedly grown man who only knows how to talk about women like the 13 year old he was when he realized his interests lie elsewhere? Yeah, ok. Endless overcompensation stories about a 'beard'? Yeah, ok.
Jealous because who I’m fucking Is hot and desirable. It was so cute last night I didn’t touch her until the movie was over. She likes the back of her neck rubbed. I rubbed her neck for about 30 seconds and she Turned around and jumped me. I think she was waiting for the movie to end.

I don’t believe my life either bro. Too good to be true. I keep expecting to wake up from a coma and the doctor says I was just dreaming the last ten years.

Jealous because who I’m fucking Is hot and desirable. It was so cute last night I didn’t touch her until the movie was over. She likes the back of her neck rubbed. I rubbed her neck for about 30 seconds and she Turned around and jumped me. I think she was waiting for the movie to end.

I don’t believe my life either bro. Too good to be true. I keep expecting to wake up from a coma and the doctor says I was just dreaming the last ten years.

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
i couldnt even watch the whole thing.
very disappointed
There was over an hour where the wonder woman never showed up in a movie about wonder woman.
Super hero movie absent the super hero lol

Maybe she was taking a deuce in the invisible crapper on the invisible jet. You know how it is, you got your invisible newspaper, maybe an invisible cup of coffee...it's easy to lose track of time. It's not like the cat lady wasn't gonna be waiting when she got out anyway.

Forum List

Back