Just Weather vs. Climate Change

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Factually factual in fact.

This is all part of the "climate change" scam many keep falling for. We even had the dolt Governor of NY, Hochul, say the "heat wave" of late June 2024 wasn't natural, FFS.

I'm laughing my ass off at floods in Iowa, Texas, and all the other reality-denying Red states.
4i6Ckte.gif

I was watching the NWS during this event ... they did issue heat advisories for the Northeast, but excessive heat warnings only came up in southeast Michigan and northern Ohio ...

Normal weather for June ... totally expected for a humid climate ...

I was watching the NWS during this event ... they did issue heat advisories for the Northeast, but excessive heat warnings only came up in southeast Michigan and northern Ohio ...

Normal weather for June ... totally expected for a humid climate ...
Warnings do not going out for normal weather.

Warnings do not going out for normal weather.

Citation? ... warnings are issued at very specific meteorological conditions ... [giggle] ... you don't think hurricanes are normal for Florida? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

It's the stupid strawman in your head that said "average" ... I didn't ...

Citation? ... warnings are issued at very specific meteorological conditions ... [giggle] ... you don't think hurricanes are normal for Florida? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

It's the stupid strawman in your head that said "average" ... I didn't ...
Warnings at any location are issued for extraordinary conditions.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Warnings at any location are issued for extraordinary conditions.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Here's what the authors have to say:

Will you please post your citation which claims these communications are posted for extraordinary circumstances? ... the word "extraordinary" isn't defined there ... Atmospheric Scientists don't use that term ...

Here's what the authors have to say:

From your link:
"An Excessive Heat Warning is issued within 12 hours of the onset of extremely dangerous heat conditions."
"Heat watches are issued when conditions are favorable for an excessive heat event in the next 24 to 72 hours."

Ordinary conditions do not present "extremely dangerous heat conditions". Therefore, watches and warnings are issued to advise us of extraordinary conditions.
Will you please post your citation which claims these communications are posted for extraordinary circumstances? ... the word "extraordinary" isn't defined there ... Atmospheric Scientists don't use that term ...
Oooh... they don't? Is there an official listing somewhere of the words they are and are not allowed to use? Are you suggesting that you also are an atmospheric physicist?

Factually factual in fact.

This is all part of the "climate change" scam many keep falling for. We even had the dolt Governor of NY, Hochul, say the "heat wave" of late June 2024 wasn't natural, FFS.

Greta Thunberg will seduce him
and fuck him absolutely to death. Rumor has it that she's quite capable of that particular assassination technique.

Greta Thunberg will seduce him
and fuck him absolutely to death. Rumor has it that she's quite capable of that particular assassination technique.
Did you make comments like that before she turned 18?

Do you actually think that's a valid argumentative technique?

Did you make comments like that before she turned 18?

Do you actually think that's a valid argumentative technique?
I've done some research on that subject starting with her parents and their alcoholic partying life style. The girl is herself a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. Sure, the comment is a little on the nasty side. You were correct for calling me out on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back