🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just what are these sexual harassers doing?

If I ever came across some guy masturbating into a plant, I would think he was absolutely out of his mind or high on drugs or drunk or something. I can't even imagine the type of disturbed mindset it would take to do this type of thing (if it's true).

I don't doubt for a moment that this guy at least sexually harassed some women/actresses/whomever, but I also am aware that a lot of others will probably make false claims with their own motives for doing so (money, fame, just to get their names out there, whatever). Just remember, they are actresses.

No, I don't blame the women, whether they are "weak" or not. That is not an excuse. Do you beat up on a mentally challenged person because they don't know to fight back? No you do not because that is not how a civilized person would behave. It makes me pretty disgusted that a person like this would be so successful and famous and "respected" enough that one actress, during a speech, actually referred to him as "God." Perhaps she was just being sarcastic? Not sure.
Guys use plants to mastubate into and women use plants to masterbate.....weird but true.
I thought I have seen everything. I knew a hooker that would stomp on bugs wearing white high heels while her john masturbated. But never knew anyone into plants.
I was joking because of Winestein, but if I must own it now, c'est la vie!

They say that if everyone were to imagine the oddest fetish they could think of, it's 90% likely that somewhere in the world someone does indeed have such a fetish... Such is the unique diversity of the human psyche.

The behavior we now call 'sexual harrassment' has gone on forever: it is not something new. However, in the past, women were less likely to say anything or report it because 1) the woman would be blamed for it (as some are doing now) and 2) it was not considered a particularly 'bad' thing to do, but, as one poster wrote, just 'men being men.'

True, but the difference now is that women are empowered and people listen to them. If every woman that was harassed by men "back then" started suing now, it would be mayhem.

They say that if everyone were to imagine the oddest fetish they could think of, it's 90% likely that somewhere in the world someone does indeed have such a fetish... Such is the unique diversity of the human psyche.
As I said. Progressives embrace depravity in all its forms and the attitude that women and youngsters exist to satisfy the sexual urges of the powerful is a mainstay of their culture.

I don't know, but a person has to be a real arrogant asshole to treat another person that way (man or woman). I wonder if it has something to do with being fat and ugly?
I'm both fat and ugly, but I don't sexually harass people.

I don't know, but a person has to be a real arrogant asshole to treat another person that way (man or woman). I wonder if it has something to do with being fat and ugly?

Well, not all would, but some might. Like some guys who maybe were ignored by girls, or a specific girl, in high school and grow up holding a grudge against women?

Well, not all would, but some might. Like some guys who maybe were ignored by girls, or a specific girl, in high school and grow up holding a grudge against women?
I seeking a pretty lady to sexually harass me. I can't find one, so guess I'll just go fishing.

I have an M and M fetish.

Sex needs for men is like the need to eat and drink. As wrong as it is for men to sexually harass women, it is wrong for women to sexually harass men in the form of being provocative and being a flirt/tease

Just behaving like men.
Then, women who want to be "empowered" cry because they are too weak to tell a guy to get lost when they start doing stuff like that... it's ridiculous
Just behaving like men, are you serious? Is this what the men in your world behave like? Disgusting.

Men (or women) who sexually harrass others are being anti-social and lacking in self control.

"Antisocial personality disorder is defined by a pervasive and persistent disregard for morals, social norms, and the rights and feelings of others. ... Those with antisocial personality disorder are often impulsive and reckless, failing to consider or disregarding the consequences of their actions"

Men who sexually harrass are not 'just being men.' And it is usually coming from a need to express their power or superiority over women, probably because they feel inferior or have some kind of inferiority complex--the same reasons bullies bully--because they actually have an inferiority complex.
They're encouraged in their behavior by the attitude that all sexual depravity is AOK, and their belief, shared by all progressive, that all women should always have sex with whomever demands it. Isn't that why we legalized abortion? So people like Weinstein and his cronies could screw with impunity and never have to deal with the fallout?

A progressive world. It's lovely, isn't it?
No.That is completely incorrect.

The behavior we now call 'sexual harrassment' has gone on forever: it is not something new. However, in the past, women were less likely to say anything or report it because 1) the woman would be blamed for it (as some are doing now) and 2) it was not considered a particularly 'bad' thing to do, but, as one poster wrote, just 'men being men.'

What has changed because of 'progressives' is that society now looks down on this behavior and considers it wrong and society does not blame the victim. In a way, it is like child abuse: believe it or not, society also would often blame the victim of child abuse, or they would not believe it, or the child would be punished by the abuser for speaking out, so children didn't speak out and society did not think it happened much.

There are parallels between sexual harrassment and child abuse (child abuse including physical, sexual, and psychological). Both situations have to do with those in power taking avantage of those with less or no power. Weinstein took advantage of younger women with less or no power. He couldn't get away with harrassing a mature and successful actress such as Meryl Streep.

OT:
in the past, women were less likely to say anything or report it

It seems, based on the observed delays between harassing/abusive acts and the alleged victim's reporting of them in the Weinstein, Trump, Spacey, Cosby and other instances, both women and men are not even in late 20th and 21st century all that likely report the event, at least not in a timely manner.

To be sure, I have plenty of opprobrium to express regarding the occurrence of sexual harassment/abuse; however, it's equally sure the observed delays mollify my ire and disgust.​

Just behaving like men.
Then, women who want to be "empowered" cry because they are too weak to tell a guy to get lost when they start doing stuff like that... it's ridiculous
Just behaving like men, are you serious? Is this what the men in your world behave like? Disgusting.

Men (or women) who sexually harrass others are being anti-social and lacking in self control.

"Antisocial personality disorder is defined by a pervasive and persistent disregard for morals, social norms, and the rights and feelings of others. ... Those with antisocial personality disorder are often impulsive and reckless, failing to consider or disregarding the consequences of their actions"

Men who sexually harrass are not 'just being men.' And it is usually coming from a need to express their power or superiority over women, probably because they feel inferior or have some kind of inferiority complex--the same reasons bullies bully--because they actually have an inferiority complex.
They're encouraged in their behavior by the attitude that all sexual depravity is AOK, and their belief, shared by all progressive, that all women should always have sex with whomever demands it. Isn't that why we legalized abortion? So people like Weinstein and his cronies could screw with impunity and never have to deal with the fallout?

What has changed because of 'progressives' is that society now looks down on this behavior and considers it wrong and society does not blame the victim. In a way, it is like child abuse: believe it or not, society also would often blame the victim of child abuse, or they would not believe it, or the child would be punished by the abuser for speaking out, so children didn't speak out and society did not think it happened much.

There are parallels between sexual harrassment and child abuse (child abuse including physical, sexual, and psychological). Both situations have to do with those in power taking avantage of those with less or no power. Weinstein took advantage of younger women with less or no power. He couldn't get away with harrassing a mature and successful actress such as Meryl Streep.

OT:

It seems, based on the observed delays between harassing/abusive acts and the alleged victim's reporting of them in the Weinstein, Trump, Spacey, Cosby and other instances, both women and men are not even in late 20th and 21st century all that likely report the event, at least not in a timely manner.

To be sure, I have plenty of opprobrium to express regarding the occurrence of sexual harassment/abuse; however, it's equally sure the observed delays mollify my ire and disgust.​
As far as women not saying anything in the past, if you just consider the situation for women in the first half of the 20th century or the 19th century, women would be blamed for anything that may have been done to them, in the same way conservative Muslim cultures today blame the woman. If a woman was alone or not dressed 'properly' or seemed too friendly, etc. and a man made advance to her or touched her or said something untoward to her, she would be blamed, not the man. So a woman would be very unlikely to accuse anyone. Unless she had witnesses, and then it would probably have to be a witness that would want to get involved, a man, because other women would be afraid to say anything even though they might have witnessed something... We have a lot more power now, but not enough to feel like you can tell because again,still, women aren't believed or the man can ruin your career or cause you to lose your job.

Just behaving like men.

OT:

As far as women not saying anything in the past, if you just consider the situation for women in the first half of the 20th century or the 19th century, women would be blamed for anything that may have been done to them, in the same way conservative Muslim cultures today blame the woman. If a woman was alone or not dressed 'properly' or seemed too friendly, etc. and a man made advance to her or touched her or said something untoward to her, she would be blamed, not the man. So a woman would be very unlikely to accuse anyone. Unless she had witnesses, and then it would probably have to be a witness that would want to get involved, a man, because other women would be afraid to say anything even though they might have witnessed something... We have a lot more power now, but not enough to feel like you can tell because again,still, women aren't believed or the man can ruin your career or cause you to lose your job.

"Still"? hmmmm yes and no... Not in the corporate world anymore. That went away in the late 90s or very early 2000s. Ironically [to me] perhaps because of social media [which I think is a very bad thing for many]; Facebook is the bane of sexual predators in the business world. Just because the MSM doesn't pick it up, just because it doesn't make national news, doesn't mean that social media isn't catching those bad alphas who need to be taken out of power. In my personal "life theory" of wolves and men, it is the responsibility of all alpha leaders to take responsibility for their "pack's" success and happiness/satisfaction; in whatever "territory" - work, church, social gathering group, friend circles, and home. A bad alpha leader, should be "culled" before they improperly train the next leader - just like when an alpha male wolf from our local pack starts stealing pets or trash from our neighborhood. They have to be trapped and removed. Facebook is like that trap, it's the wellspring of anonymity that empowers meek women to speak up for themselves.

I think the unfortunate reality is that the majority of women are not "strong/confident" enough to do what is necessary, rather than they are "oppressed." And compounding the problem of non-reporting, perhaps, those women who are "strong/confident" enough, have a similar take as I do and write such things off as "being hit on" which is almost always in some little way flattering - so we say no, shrug, and move on with our lives. In that situation, without the [supposed] emotional distress, there is just no reason to report anything. I suppose in my mind I do not consider that as a "bad" thing, but I do indeed recognize that this "opinion" does give the really bad alphas a pass to do it to others who aren't strong enough to resist.

Sometimes, intellectually, I do feel like I have an obligation, both through my life theory of "culling" bad leaders, as well as my [masculine] urges to protect meeker women; but, honestly, I've been lied to and stabbed in the back by so many women in my life that I have a ... resentment of sorts, I admit I have let opportunities to "better their fate" slip through my fingers; wrongly I innately know, but I'm an imperfect specimen with low empathy and sympathy so there just isn't enough to motivate me to "truly" care. Like a scorned asshole I do occasionally find myself thinking "maybe she deserved it" which I know is practically disgusting, but my "base" emotions, those that make it through my synesthesia, are often fraught with a certain vein of "righteousness" for lack of a better word... Like I can understand how the first Americans and slave owners and "evil" people felt, what enabled them to allow those atrocities in history - I can best communicate it as indifference to Darwinism. It's a sick idea if you think about it from a modern bleeding heart point of view, but it is one of the driving catalysts common in so, so many even today. (The way Islam treats gays and women, the way criminals treat their victims, etc.) The evolution of man though, is to rise above the base indifference and take on the mantle of alpha leader to bring us all above Darwinism.

That was a long lesson for me though, when I was maybe 18 or 19, would have been 1989/90 my bosses husband made a tentative move on me, grabbing my knee and feeling up my thigh as we were working. I had no problems telling him no, and enforcing that rejection through all the many later varied attempts at initiation that came later; I do sometimes wish my alarm bells had gone off - as they would today, having now learned the warning signs of a bad alpha and such, but at that time I was simply flattered in the moments and "accepted" it, eventually having to take a position in a different town/area to put an end to the guy pushing. He ultimately got me fired from the position and some years later, maybe even 8 or 10 years later, he ended up in jail for getting one of his minor employees (16) pregnant. Now, I kick myself every time I think about it, because I could have saved that girl from basically ruining her life (a kid at that age... and "daddy" in jail? She was fucked.) NOW, I know I should have reported it to more than his friend, our regional manager... but at the time, it was "no big deal."

That is why it continues to happen even with today's "empowered" women, and I'm afraid it probably always will. There are too many bad wolves being raised these days, too many not being taught their proper role in society, and not being taught that they are ultimately responsible for their underlings. This ideal of being a good alpha cannot be 'legally' enforced, it cannot be dictated, and it cannot be "forced" to happen though; it must come from the heart and mind of the alpha themselves - they have to "want" to be "good." One of the many lessons that the loss of piety has enabled, or at least compounded; without a core belief in the longer standing punishment/reward system many alpha leaders are directionless, they lack the higher guided motivation to do good things and fall easily sway to the selfish indifference innate in all of us. While I would have no issue destroying anyone who might seek to harm my family, or any woman I consider as "mine," the rest of them are on their own; they are not my pack and thus not my problem... :/

I wonder just what "sexual harassment" truly is. Seems the term has been politically corrected to mean just about anything the media wants it to be.

A fun slap on the tush of 60 years ago is not a horrid assault upon a female's derriere.

Yes it is! Any sort of grabbing or groping is sexual assault. My standard response was a slap in the face.

Just behaving like men.

OT:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
-- John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton​

Whatever trait(s) be they which are insufficiently abundant, the fact of their dearth remains. I happen to be of the mind that some of the traits are personal character traits while others sit externally of any single individual.

While I don't know whether you willfully or serendipitously abjured depicting multiple traits, I acknowledge the prescience of your having done so and thereby landing on the word "power" for, in my view, that is an apt term by which one may group the insufficiently extant qualities, no matter whether you construed yourself as expounding upon a singular facet. Collectively and individually, all of the requisite traits that combine to effect the abandonment of sexual harassment/abuse operate very much like power, like electricity. Not enough of it, even when there is some of it, won't operate one's device, yet too much of it is ruinous to the same device and perhaps more.

Those two outcomes depend in part on the device and in part on the power supplied to it. So it is with humans, men and women really, when it comes to the assemblage and manifestation of personal character traits and the character of the society/community/culture in which any given person finds themselves. Moreover, one can "fix" the person and one can "fix" the community, but "fixing" one or the other but not both merely delays the reemergence of the problem rather than eliminate the risk that it recur. Thus in the quest to end the ills of which we here write, the burden to perform "repairs" is both individual and several with regard to the citizenry of the community, the U.S. being the community and locus of community members.

Is the noted end easily met? No, but it's surely worth trying to achieve for not only will doing so attenuate the incidence of sexual harassment/abuse, but also will be ameliorated a host other ills that derive from the paucity and excess of those very same traits.

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.
-- William Goldman, The Princess Bride

After move 1, a graphic discussion of current digestive problems tends to chill the too aggressive way down. :eusa_angel:

It's what it's always about power and control if a person has a lot of power they think they can do anything and with that same power control people and keep them quiet. Would Harvey Weinstein have gotten away with what he did for as long as he did without the power to make and break people? If Weinsteins actions had not gotten exposed (no pun intended) would we be hearing about all these other incidents?

Sex needs for men is like the need to eat and drink. As wrong as it is for men to sexually harass women, it is wrong for women to sexually harass men in the form of being provocative and being a flirt/tease
There is NO chance men don't agree with this. They are just afraid to admit it publically.

Can I get an "amen"!

There is NO chance men don't agree with this. They are just afraid to admit it publically.

Can I get an "amen"!

You think that men don't want attractive women looking provocative and flirting with them? BS. They love that, and the older they get, the more they love it. Men love to get attention from women, just as women love to get attention from men. There is a line where it crosses into the "creepy" realm, but there is absolutely nothing with being who you are, even if that is provocative and flirty. UNLESS, you are married and have made a commitment to somebody and that person would not like it. Otherwise, flirting doesn't harm anyone, and a woman flirting is in no way responsible for a man deciding to rape her or assault her.

Forum List

Back