Just who is the Federalists Society

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

Are you saying its not maj rule??? Explain why we vote and congress votes. I will be waiting.

It's a Republic. Are you familiar with the Articles of Confederation?
Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

Are you saying its not maj rule??? Explain why we vote and congress votes. I will be waiting.

You mean when we had 13 states and it was 1777 and we didn't' have a Fed Gov or military.
We had a federal government and a military in 1777.

Africa is a nation.

Why am I always the last to find out?

Its a continent. Its full of countries. They can start over there, they will even have Africa has lots of blacks , lets see them change them up again.

By the way, if they want to go back to the Constitution, that means we go back to slavery, or are they, the new conservatives going to pick and choose???
The Constitution included two provisions to discourage slavery.

The Democratic Party, however, emerged in the 1820s to challenge our principles and institutions.

No the society wants to go back to the original Constitution.
Yea, so what? They want slavery, too?

Do you listen to yourself?

Sure they do. Of course slaves will be the working poor, not just blacks.

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

You mean when we had 13 states and it was 1777 and we didn't' have a Fed Gov or military.
We had a federal government and a military in 1777.

You think so?

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

And the industrial revolution was passing by and they had just left a monarchy and were skittish about the joining anything?

This thread, ladies and germs, is an Express admission by a leftard that she does not wish to abide by our "original" Constitution.

This thread, ladies and germs, is an Express admission by a leftard that she does not wish to abide by our "original" Constitution.

It's less to do with that and more to do with lack of understanding. Originalism doesn't mean reverting to the institution of slavery.

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h980.html

In 1790 according to however they did census, the pop was about 4 million and 13 states. Today we have 50 states, and 325 million. So yes lets go back to the stone age and Pony Express, guess I'll need a horse, maybe he can avoid the pot holes in the roads.

It's less to do with that and more to do with lack of understanding. Originalism doesn't mean reverting to the institution of slavery.

What do you call it, who are the working poor without insurance, the seniors who decide between pills and food, who are the one addicted to the drugs , the rich do not pay taxes, that taxes are paid my the middle class. Lets be honest here, the Koch brothers have trusts set up and don't pay taxes, they pollute and get away with it, and we worship them because why, they give us jobs so we can afford to eat. I think people need to wake up.

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

And the industrial revolution was passing by and they had just left a monarchy and were skittish about the joining anything?

Yes I agree, they didn't want a monarchy. They wanted separation of Church and State as well and boy has that line has got blurred, hasn't it?

What do you call it, who are the working poor without insurance, the seniors who decide between pills and food, who are the one addicted to the drugs , the rich do not pay taxes, that taxes are paid my the middle class. Lets be honest here, the Koch brothers have trusts set up and don't pay taxes, they pollute and get away with it, and we worship them because why, they give us jobs so we can afford to eat. I think people need to wake up.

Sure, let's be honest, isn't that the group of people that you didn't want to be stuck with and why you supported immigration? Because Gates and H1B visas?

Either the Congress has the power or they do not. Either judges have the power or they do not. Either the executive office has the power or it does not.

The Congress is made of those who represent the States.

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

Good gawd.

You have to be a mole.

Yes I agree, they didn't want a monarchy. They wanted separation of Church and State as well and boy has that line has got blurred, hasn't it?

For whom? The Democratic Party when the Republicans are in power?

Sure, let's be honest, isn't that the group of people that you didn't want to be stuck with and why you supported immigration? Because Gates and H1B visas?

Either the Congress has the power or they do not. Either judges have the power or they do not. Either the executive office has the power or it does not.

The Congress is made of those who represent the States.

The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies is a group of conservatives and libertarians interested in the current state of the legal order. It is founded on the principles that the state exists to preserve freedom, that the separation of governmental powers is central to our Constitution, and that it is emphatically the province and duty of the judiciary to say what the law is, not what it should be. The Society seeks both to promote an awareness of these principles and to further their application through its activities.

They want states to have the freedoms, yet they want to control California and NY, you know the Democratic states. Actually what they want to do is take over the government and states.

Well its not a state is it? This is going no where. The rich want the freedom to not pay taxes and pollute. If you do not have health ins, too bad, die in the road.

So Democrats are under qualified.
For objectivity and independent thought, yeah most of 'em are WAY underqualified which explains why they became Democrat sheeple in the first place.

I suggest these white racist move to Africa and you can start over from scratch and go back in time to the 1800's. Then Africa can be a Libertarian nation or Federalist nation.

FYI: The United States is a federalist nation, has been since its founding, not sure why you attempted to associate libertarians with Africa but I guess I can chalk it up to ignorance producing odd side effects.

Its a democracy. It has always been maj rules.

Wow. The public school system sure did you wrong.

Forum List

Back