Just Why Are People Against The Trump Agenda?

I voted for Trump. He lost me a few weeks ago. Investigate Trump and if need be, impeach him.
Did you learn that on CNN?
Yeah, CNN has a magic brainwashing machine...What? No. Just that we have to learn things the hard way sometimes.

And there will be more, no doubt. Most Republicans supported Trump because he wasn't Clinton. They have no reason to follow him down a shit hole.

the very fact thta Trump fired Comey after asking Comey to drop the Flynn matter proves there's a cover up. Not to mention the fact Trump is still hiding his tax returns.

He has no legal obligation to disclose his tax returns, just like DumBama had no legal obligation to show his birth certificate or his college transcripts.

Show me where Trump ordered Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn. It never happened, and even Comey admitted that.

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:

* Economy & Jobs
* Lower Taxes & Tax Reform
* Repeal & Replace Obamacare
* A Stronger Military
* To Defeat Radical Islam & ISIS
* Energy Independence
* Returning control of Education back to the Individual States
* Cutting the Size of Government
* Draining the Swamp

Therefore, it goes without saying that those who are dead set against Trump are not for a better economy, better jobs, lower taxes, tax reform, better, cheaper healthcare, building up our military strength in response to growing threats, defeating terrorism, improved education, or reducing the burden of massive government costs, oversight, regulation and corruption.

They might say they are, but they just don’t feel Trump’s the guy to get it done, but, Trump IS the president, so, if it’s going to get done these next for years, you would think they would want him to succeed! Then there is this futile wish that somehow he will be removed from office which will never happen, so you would think they would want him to succeed! But they don’t. They hate him.

But what if Hillary had won---- would they be hating and lambasting her? You know they would not, even though she ran on essentially Obama’s platform and wouldn’t have done any of the above.

So, were any of the Trump Hater’s jumping ugly when Obama was in office? I seriously doubt it. Let us look at Obama’s legacy that they supported and would have likely gone on with Hillary; what was Obama’s legacy that they are so unhappy Trump is in office to change?

* Lowest Labor Participation Rate Since the 1970’s
* 95 million out of the Labour Force
* Worst Recovery Since the 1940’s
* Lowest Home Ownership 51 Years
* 13 Million More Americans on Food Stamps
* 43 Million In Poverty
* 1 in 5 Families Had No One Working
* 1 in 6 Men ages 18-34 In Jail Or Out Of Work
* More National Debt Accumulated than All Previous Administrations Combined

(source: Census Bureau & Dept. of Treasury)

Yep. This is what they were fine with during the Obama years, would have been OK with Hillary continuing, and are now railing against Trump for trying to fix? And their reasons?

Trump has blond hair.
He is more rich than they.
His wife is more beautiful than theirs.
His kids are smarter and better looking. Rich too.
He texts.
He is blunt.
He means what he says.
He does what means.
He works 20 hours a day.
He holds people accountable.
He is real successful in getting things done he sets out to do.
He gets things done rather than just talk about doing them.

And their rationale? With a gale-force wind of opposition against him from those who stand to lose by his cleaning up Washington, they complain that he hasn’t already accomplished everything 4 months into his election.

What are they against? Let's see...

For one, Trump said no one would lose their health insurance under his health care plan. However, the CBO estimated that 23 million Americans would, indeed, lose their health insurance based on the plan that recently passed the House. Which is why only 32% of Americans (undoubtedly brainless Repugs all of them) approve of Trump's and the Repugs' health care plan.

That was easy, lightweight. Come up with something better.

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:

* Economy & Jobs
* A Stronger Military
* Energy Independence
* Draining the Swamp

Therefore, it goes without saying that those who are dead set against Trump are not for a better economy, better jobs, lower taxes, tax reform, better, cheaper healthcare, building up our military strength in response to growing threats, defeating terrorism, improved education, or reducing the burden of massive government costs, oversight, regulation and corruption.

They might say they are, but they just don’t feel Trump’s the guy to get it done, but, Trump IS the president, so, if it’s going to get done these next for years, you would think they would want him to succeed! Then there is this futile wish that somehow he will be removed from office which will never happen, so you would think they would want him to succeed! But they don’t. They hate him.

But what if Hillary had won---- would they be hating and lambasting her? You know they would not, even though she ran on essentially Obama’s platform and wouldn’t have done any of the above.

So, were any of the Trump Hater’s jumping ugly when Obama was in office? I seriously doubt it. Let us look at Obama’s legacy that they supported and would have likely gone on with Hillary; what was Obama’s legacy that they are so unhappy Trump is in office to change?

* 43 Million In Poverty

Yep. This is what they were fine with during the Obama years, would have been OK with Hillary continuing, and are now railing against Trump for trying to fix? And their reasons?

Trump has blond hair.
He texts.
He is blunt.
He means what he says.
He does what means.
He works 20 hours a day.

And their rationale? With a gale-force wind of opposition against him from those who stand to lose by his cleaning up Washington, they complain that he hasn’t already accomplished everything 4 months into his election.

For one, Trump said no one would lose their health insurance under his health care plan. However, the CBO estimated that 23 million Americans would, indeed, lose their health insurance based on the plan that recently passed the House. Which is why only 32% of Americans (undoubtedly brainless Repugs all of them) approve of Trump's and the Repugs' health care plan.

Yes, because we all know how accurate the CBO has been in the past.

You know what's amusing, Joey? The very same liberals that were calling for Comey's head following the election...now seem to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread and how DARE Donald Trump fire him!

The thing is, it wasn't Trump's place to fire him. The FBI director has a 10 year term for a reason, and if you are going to fire him, then you'd damned well better have made a good case. (Bill Clinton did exactly that when he fired Sessions in 1993.)

Now, there were probably a lot of good reasons to fire Comey or convince him it was time to retire... but that's a case you build and get bipartisan support for. You don't have some underling make up something, and then say, "Naw, I was going to fire him anyway because of that Russia thing I am implicated in!"

The FBI Director serves at the President's will.

No, it's a ten year term for a reason.

Comey was an idiot. Anyone listening to his painfully convoluted explanation about how Hillary Clinton broke the law but didn't break the law knew that.

Actually, it was convoluted because he was trying to please everyone.

Now if he had said, "Yup, Mrs. Clinton didn't follow the archiac rules, just like 90% of people who handle these documents don't follow these rules, but if I got this case in front of a grand jury of 12 DC voters, they'd laugh me out of court for wasting their time!" THAT would have been honest.

Obama should have fired him long before the election and probably would have if the "fix" wasn't in with Loretta Lynch and Hillary.

Or not. Here's the thing, and without sounding like a Libertarian Loon, but because we have so many freakin' laws in this country, I promise you, you give me an unlimited budget to turn your life upside down, I WILL find some law you broke. Probably unintentionally. And the Clintons have had to put up with this shit for 25 years now. Sweet Evil Jesus, I wouldn't want someone spending 70 million investigating my sex life, would you? But that's what Ken Starr did when he couldn't find the Clintons did anything wrong in Whitewater but make a bad investment.

If the FBI investigates Biff with the same fervor they investigated the Clintons, the guy is going to be in serious trouble.

* Economy & Jobs
* A Stronger Military
* Energy Independence
* Draining the Swamp

* 43 Million In Poverty

Trump has blond hair.
He texts.
He is blunt.
He means what he says.
He does what means.
He works 20 hours a day.

Yes, because we all know how accurate the CBO has been in the past.

You're right....maybe only 15 million will lose their health insurance.

Sadly, right-wing lightweight hacks such as yourself can't explain why you favor such a disastrous bill...other than the fact that repealing Obamacare give you pathetic fucks a hard-on.

Obamacare is here to stay. Deal with it, Repug lightweight.

Democrats, because it's not Hillary's agenda. Establishment Republicans, because a populist movement would see them out of power.

You know what's amusing, Joey? The very same liberals that were calling for Comey's head following the election...now seem to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread and how DARE Donald Trump fire him!

The thing is, it wasn't Trump's place to fire him. The FBI director has a 10 year term for a reason, and if you are going to fire him, then you'd damned well better have made a good case. (Bill Clinton did exactly that when he fired Sessions in 1993.)

Now, there were probably a lot of good reasons to fire Comey or convince him it was time to retire... but that's a case you build and get bipartisan support for. You don't have some underling make up something, and then say, "Naw, I was going to fire him anyway because of that Russia thing I am implicated in!"

The FBI Director serves at the President's will.

No, it's a ten year term for a reason.

Comey was an idiot. Anyone listening to his painfully convoluted explanation about how Hillary Clinton broke the law but didn't break the law knew that.

Actually, it was convoluted because he was trying to please everyone.

Now if he had said, "Yup, Mrs. Clinton didn't follow the archiac rules, just like 90% of people who handle these documents don't follow these rules, but if I got this case in front of a grand jury of 12 DC voters, they'd laugh me out of court for wasting their time!" THAT would have been honest.

Obama should have fired him long before the election and probably would have if the "fix" wasn't in with Loretta Lynch and Hillary.

Or not. Here's the thing, and without sounding like a Libertarian Loon, but because we have so many freakin' laws in this country, I promise you, you give me an unlimited budget to turn your life upside down, I WILL find some law you broke. Probably unintentionally. And the Clintons have had to put up with this shit for 25 years now. Sweet Evil Jesus, I wouldn't want someone spending 70 million investigating my sex life, would you? But that's what Ken Starr did when he couldn't find the Clintons did anything wrong in Whitewater but make a bad investment.

If the FBI investigates Biff with the same fervor they investigated the Clintons, the guy is going to be in serious trouble.

The FBI Director serves at the President's will, Joey! If a President doesn't like the way he combs his hair...he's totally within his rights to replace him with someone he likes better.

As for what Clinton did? You think 90% of the people who handle classified documents spend a couple hundred thousand dollars out of their own pockets to set up two private servers in their home? Just how naive are you?

The Clinton's have spent their entire adult lives exchanging political influence for cash money. They did it in Arkansas. They did it when Bill was President. They did it when Hillary was a Senator. They did it when she was Secretary of State. They did it when she was running for the Presidency. Don't even attempt to paint them as the "victims" of a GOP witch hunt. They are the sleaziest political couple to ever hit the Beltway!

the very fact thta Trump fired Comey after asking Comey to drop the Flynn matter proves there's a cover up. Not to mention the fact Trump is still hiding his tax returns.

He has no legal obligation to disclose his tax returns, just like DumBama had no legal obligation to show his birth certificate or his college transcripts.

Show me where Trump ordered Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn. It never happened, and even Comey admitted that.

Obama actually did, it's a legal requirement to be president and WE the people had the right to know.

The FBI Director serves at the President's will, Joey! If a President doesn't like the way he combs his hair...he's totally within his rights to replace him with someone he likes better.

Well, no, again, I think you don't get the whole reason why the FBI director has a 10 year term.

Now, legally, the President can pardon Charlie Manson, he's perfectly within his rights to do so... but if he did, there would be people asking questions as to why he did it.

I think Trump calculated that he could fire Comey and put the kaybosh on the Russia investigation, and Democrats would go along with it because they were still mad at Comey for what he did during the election. He calculated wrongly.

Again, I go back to when Clinton fired Sessions in 1993. He didn't just fire him because he parted his hair the wrong way, he fired him after an accumulation of evidence of personal and professional misconduct, where no one could argue, "yeah, this guy should stay."

As for what Clinton did? You think 90% of the people who handle classified documents spend a couple hundred thousand dollars out of their own pockets to set up two private servers in their home? Just how naive are you?

Naw, they did that because they have busy lives. The thing was, Colin Powell and Condi Rice did the same thing, and not a peep from you clowns.

The Clinton's have spent their entire adult lives exchanging political influence for cash money. They did it in Arkansas. They did it when Bill was President. They did it when Hillary was a Senator. They did it when she was Secretary of State. They did it when she was running for the Presidency. Don't even attempt to paint them as the "victims" of a GOP witch hunt. They are the sleaziest political couple to ever hit the Beltway!

And how does that make them any different from the Trumps or the Bushes or any of the other politicians? Or do you really think they made Dubya a partner in those oil companies and the Texas Rangers because he was such a brilliant businessman?

Well, no, again, I think you don't get the whole reason why the FBI director has a 10 year term.

Now, legally, the President can pardon Charlie Manson, he's perfectly within his rights to do so... but if he did, there would be people asking questions as to why he did it.

I think Trump calculated that he could fire Comey and put the kaybosh on the Russia investigation, and Democrats would go along with it because they were still mad at Comey for what he did during the election. He calculated wrongly.

Again, I go back to when Clinton fired Sessions in 1993. He didn't just fire him because he parted his hair the wrong way, he fired him after an accumulation of evidence of personal and professional misconduct, where no one could argue, "yeah, this guy should stay."

Naw, they did that because they have busy lives. The thing was, Colin Powell and Condi Rice did the same thing, and not a peep from you clowns.

And how does that make them any different from the Trumps or the Bushes or any of the other politicians? Or do you really think they made Dubya a partner in those oil companies and the Texas Rangers because he was such a brilliant businessman?

Did you really just try to claim that Colin Powell and Condi Rice spent hundreds of thousands of dollars of their own money to set up private servers in their homes on which they ran the State Department unseen by Congress? You're embarrassing yourself again, Joey! The Clinton's excuse was that "...they have busy lives."? Gee, you'd think if their lives were so busy they'd jump at the chance to use the State Department's official email system...one that wouldn't cost them a dime and that would be administered for them? There's only one reason why someone would go to that kind of expense and it's as obvious as it gets...they wanted to hide what they were doing from Congress. What would they NEED to hide? Their pay for play schemes of course! It's how the Clinton's became filthy rich as "public servants"!

As for why Trump fired Comey? Comey's an idiot who tries to make everyone happy and ends up making nobody happy! Guys like him eventually get fired. It's a given.

Since it hasn't stopped the FBI investigation in the slightest...nor has it stopped the Congressional investigations...it's hard to see this as Trump trying to stop the "Russian collusion" investigation! That's nothing more than a Democratic talking point...a talking point that might be valid if they'd found ANY evidence of collusion but becomes laughable when after ten months of allegations from "unnamed" sources we still haven't seen any proof of collusion!

Did you really just try to claim that Colin Powell and Condi Rice spent hundreds of thousands of dollars of their own money to set up private servers in their homes on which they ran the State Department unseen by Congress? You're embarrassing yourself again, Joey! The Clinton's excuse was that "...they have busy lives."? Gee, you'd think if their lives were so busy they'd jump at the chance to use the State Department's official email system...one that wouldn't cost them a dime and that would be administered for them? There's only one reason why someone would go to that kind of expense and it's as obvious as it gets...they wanted to hide what they were doing from Congress. What would they NEED to hide? Their pay for play schemes of course! It's how the Clinton's became filthy rich as "public servants"!

okay, I see a lot of accusations here, and really , after listening to you guys accuse Bill and Hillary of everything up to and including murder over hte last 25 years, you kind of have a credibility issue.

As for why Trump fired Comey? Comey's an idiot who tries to make everyone happy and ends up making nobody happy! Guys like him eventually get fired. It's a given.

Maybe. And there is a process for doing that. Trump upended the process because he couldn't get Comey to drop the investigation.

Since it hasn't stopped the FBI investigation in the slightest...nor has it stopped the Congressional investigations...it's hard to see this as Trump trying to stop the "Russian collusion" investigation! That's nothing more than a Democratic talking point...a talking point that might be valid if they'd found ANY evidence of collusion but becomes laughable when after ten months of allegations from "unnamed" sources we still haven't seen any proof of collusion!

You premise is based on "Trump knows what he is doing". Trump clearly has no idea of what he is doing.

If there was truly nothing to these charges, then he should have just let Comey finish his job, and then fire him. The very fact that Trump is trying to cover these things up tells me that, yeah, we are going to find his cronies were hip deep with the Russians, and they probably aren't going to fall on their swords for him like Ollie North did for Reagan.

You're right....maybe only 15 million will lose their health insurance.

Sadly, right-wing lightweight hacks such as yourself can't explain why you favor such a disastrous bill...other than the fact that repealing Obamacare give you pathetic fucks a hard-on.

Obamacare is here to stay. Deal with it, Repug lightweight.

No, Commie Care is going away. Because we don't have 60 votes in the Senate, we can't repeal the entire thing at once. It has to be taken apart piece by piece, and that takes time.

But they are working on it and nobody knows what the final bill will be, but anything is better than Commie Care. Commie Care was specifically designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

That's what you are going with? The thing is, now he does have a legal obligation to show them if the FBI supeaones them.

No, he doesn't. The IRS has all of his files and have had his files for years. If the FBI wanted to see anything, they could simply get what they want from the IRS. Wealthy people constantly have audits.

Forum List

Back