Justice Anthony Kennedy is Catholic so there is no hope for him -- he will definitely go to hell

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Anthony Kennedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God may have mercy on non-Catholics who don't understand the abortion issue, but Justice Anthony Kennedy is Catholic,so he has no excuse. He knows the truth that human life begins at the moment of conception, and therefore all his opinions legalizing and expanding abortion are acts of mass murder.

So Justice Anthony Kennedy will definitely go to hell (unless he repents).

He should also be ex-communicated by the Catholic Church, that is, denied all the sacraments and cut off from the religious faith of the Catholic Church.

Every good Catholic can do his part by praying for Anthony Kennedy's soul, and pray that he repents before he dies, and ends up in hell.

I am not a very good Catholic so I will not pray for Justice Kennedy. I do not want him to repent. I want him to burn forever for the millions of babies he's killed.

God may have mercy on non-Catholics who don't understand the abortion issue, but Justice Anthony Kennedy is Catholic,so he has no excuse. He knows the truth that human life begins at the moment of conception, and therefore all his opinions legalizing and expanding abortion are acts of mass murder.

He should also be ex-communicated by the Catholic Church, that is, denied all the sacraments and cut off from the religious faith of the Catholic Church.

Every good Catholic can do his part by praying for Anthony Kennedy's soul, and pray that he repents before he dies, and ends up in hell.

I am not a very good Catholic so I will not pray for Justice Kennedy. I do not want him to repent. I want him to burn forever for the millions of babies he's killed.
A perfect example of the arrogance and intolerance of the religious right; a wrongheaded perception of faith that is both ridiculous and Medieval.

A perfect example of the arrogance and intolerance of the religious right; a wrongheaded perception of faith that is both ridiculous and Medieval.
Clayton, I am not afraid to die.

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Perhaps not, but it's obvious you are afraid to face a world where you and people just like you aren't the only ones to get the advantages.

Can you say the same?
I'm not Clayton. And I am not afraid to die.

Can you say the same?

Perhaps not, but it's obvious you are afraid to face a world where you and people just like you aren't the only ones to get the advantages.
This is not about me and my "advantages" fuckface, it's about how you and your filthy ilk are murdering millions of children. What do you think will happen to you when you meet Christ with all that innocent blood on your hands? He will not even look at you before he hurls you in the fire, and you will burn for all eternity as all unrepentant murderers burn. Repent.

Can you say the same?
I'm not Clayton. And I am not afraid to die.
If you support legal abortion, and advocate for it, then you are already condemned to death everlasting. Repent.

Can you say the same?

This is not about me and my "advantages" fuckface, it's about how you and your filthy ilk are murdering millions of children. What do you think will happen to you when you meet Christ with all that innocent blood on your hands? He will not even look at you before he hurls you in the fire, and you will burn for all eternity as all unrepentant murderers burn. Repent.

There is no Christ.

Can you say the same?

There is no Christ.
There is, and you will meet him. He will judge you for your sins and cast you into the fire that burns for all eternity. Repent now, to avoid this fate. You must believe in Christ and repent your sins, it is not too late for you. Ignore this warning at your peril.

Can you say the same?

There is no Christ.
There is, and you will meet him. He will judge you for your sins and cast you into the fire that burns for all eternity. Repent now, to avoid this fate. You must believe in Christ and repent your sins, it is not too late for you. Ignore this warning at your peril.

Don't be daft.

Can you say the same?

I'm pretty sure God doesn't need you to help make those decisions for him. If you worry about your own crap, you will have enough to do.

Can you say the same?

There is no Christ.

Don't be daft.
I don't know anything about you, but perhaps you live in a world where you never meet any Christians, and you have no Christian friends, or Christian acquaintances who can warn you of what will happen to you if you die the way you are now, an unrepentant sinner, and an atheist.

But now I have warned you. And that is all I can do.

There is no Christ.

Don't be daft.
I don't know anything about you, but perhaps you live in a world where you never meet any Christians, and you have no Christian friends, or Christian acquaintances who can warn you of what will happen to you if you die the way you are now, an unrepentant sinner, and an atheist.

The problem is that most so called Christians are just as hateful and judgmental as you. Why would any sane person want to follow any religious figure whose followers behave as badly as you?

Can you say the same?

I'm pretty sure God doesn't need you to help make those decisions for him. If you worry about your own crap, you will have enough to do.
I reject your counsel. Christians need to speak out, and start warning people that their souls are in deadly peril. I feel in my heart overwhelming confidence that all who support legal abortion, and advocate for it, and participate in it, will go to hell. I see no other possibility for those who are guilty of this most terrible of crimes, the murder of the most innocent of God's children.

There is no Christ.

Don't be daft.

The problem is that most so called Christians are just as hateful and judgmental as you. Why would any sane person want to follow any religious figure whose followers behave as badly as you?
You kill babies and you call ME bad?

Can you say the same?

I reject your counsel. Christians need to speak out, and start warning people that their souls are in deadly peril. I feel in my heart overwhelming confidence that all who support legal abortion, and advocate for it, and participate in it, will go to hell. I see no other possibility for those who are guilty of this most terrible of crimes, the murder of the most innocent of God's children.

I feel in my heart that sick people use the concept of God because they feel powerless and unheard on their own, so they get the great and powerful Oz to speak gloom and doom for them.

I've had an abortion, by the way. Smart move.

Forum List

Back