Justice Done!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Justice! Susan Lorincz shot her neighbor, a black woman, through a closed door of her house then tried to claim she feared for her life. That lie didn't work today.

Susan Lorincz trial: Jury finds woman guilty of manslaughter for shooting Ocala neighbor through front door​

The jury found out Monday they would be the ones to decide what happens in this case. Throughout the week, they heard testimony from witnesses – both from this incident and from encounters the neighbors had in the past. They also heard experts give their opinions on high-stress situations and saw animated models of the shooting that took place on June 2, 2023, in an Ocala neighborhood.

In the end, it took the jury two and a half hours to make this decision.

Last edited:
That used to be a common defense. It's not being accepted so easily any longer.
It needs to stop being accepted. Because innocent people have died because of it. Basically these stand your ground aws are stupid imo .

Justice! Susan Lorincz shot her neighbor, a black woman, through a closed door of her house then tried to claim she feared for her life. That lie didn't work today.

Susan Lorincz trial: Jury finds woman guilty of manslaughter for shooting Ocala neighbor through front door​

The jury found out Monday they would be the ones to decide what happens in this case. Throughout the week, they heard testimony from witnesses – both from this incident and from encounters the neighbors had in the past. They also heard experts give their opinions on high-stress situations and saw animated models of the shooting that took place on June 2, 2023, in an Ocala neighborhood.

It is a sad statement on you, that you live for these tragic Racist cherry picks.

I happened to watch her interrogation by detectives, that was aired on Utube. She really did think that she had a right to kill.

And she was arrogant enough to blow herself up by not keeping her mouth shut!

Look it up! I think you would enjoy it! The 'stand your ground' bullshit would have saved her racist ass if she had kept her mouth shut.

Any American who intends f 'stand your ground' operation would be smart to watch it too. It clearly lays out how to get away with murder.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
I happened to watch her interrogation by detectives, that was aired on Utube. She really did think that she had a right to kill.

Look it up! I think you would enjoy it! The 'stand your ground' bullshit would have saved her racist ass if she had kept her mouth shut.

Any American who intends f 'stand your ground' operation would be smart to watch it too. It clearly lays out how to get away with murder.
I don't think she woud have been able to justify shooting a person through a closed door as standing her ground in a courtroom.

It is sad. :(
So now it's sad because I point out a crime where a white person murders backs but never when a white person does it. You are a racust b----.

And so is Marathon Mike.I could post up 5 -10 videos each day showing whites committing crimes against blacks. But unie Marathon Mike, I don't.

So now it's sad because I point out a crime where a white person murders backs but never when a white person does it. You are a racust b----.

And so is Marathon Mike.I could post up 5 -10 videos each day showing whites committing crimes against blacks. But unie Marathon Mike, I don't.
No you cant because whites attacking blacks is rare whereas blacks attacking whites happens twice as often.

It needs to stop being accepted. Because innocent people have died because of it. Basically these stand your ground aws are stupid imo .
Stand your ground rules are anything but stupid. For instance, in California you had the legal responsibility to flee your own home before being able to defend yourself or family. The only time you could use force to defend yourself was if you were trapped and unable to flee. Stand your ground laws changed that. Only someone like you could claim that that was a bad thing.

Stand your ground would not anymore have saved her than self-defense would have. She was in no danger from anyone on the other side of a locked door.

I don't think she woud have been able to justify shooting a person through a closed door as standing her ground in a courtroom.
The fact is, she would have got away with it if she had asked for her Miranda rights and demanded a lawyer. But her arrogance has landed her in prison for likely the rest of her miserable life. And so that's the reason why the detectives spent so much time on prying her intentions and her hateful attitude out of her.

I highly recommend that you find it on utube and watch it. Then come back to this board and talk about it.

GOOD! Will she get the death penalty OP?
Because that's what's deserved here.
No, but the family of the victim have attempted to have the charges elevated to premeditated murder. I don't know if that appeal continues after her conviction.

Watch the video. She had guns planted throughout her house in hopes of being given an opportunity to kill that woman.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
She should have opened the door first. That would have helped her defense. Or done the smart thing and just shot the annoying children.
So then maybe those like you should not bitch when blacks beat up and kill whites because we're using the Doctrine of Pre emption.

Stand your ground would not anymore have saved her than self-defense would have. She was in no danger from anyone on the other side of a locked door.
You're wrong asshole. The detectives who interrogated her said so themselves. Watch the video. You won't enjoy it!

And then you may begin to understand what a powerful tool the law has given people like her who are so anxious to kill!

Forum List

Back