Justice for New Haven Firefighters

This thread is starting to make me laugh. SCOTUS has ruled that the city must hire in such a manner that it's legal and all you all are patting yourselves on the back.

No, we're patting the court on the back silly.
Change my post as you will but it doesn't change the fact that SCOTUS is telling the city whom they may or may not promote.
getting it backwards again?

hmm, thats starting to be a trend with you

Change my post as you will but it doesn't change the fact that SCOTUS is telling the city whom they may or may not promote.

Bullshit.

And really really pathetic bullshit at that.

psst. Your agenda whoring is showing
Correct me if I'm wrong. SCOTUS merely said that the city cannot throw out the test results because they fear being sued.

That implies the lawsuit can go forward and the city cannot use its own best judgment on who they promote.

You're wrong.

But you know that already.

You guys are nuts. The fire department shoudl hire the ones who scored the highest on the written test whether they be black, green, purple or white. This is not 1920.

This thread is starting to make me laugh. SCOTUS has ruled that the city must hire in such a manner that it pleases the court and all you all are patting yourselves on the back.

???

It ruled against racism.. against anyone. you should be patting yourself on the back too.

This thread is starting to make me laugh. SCOTUS has ruled that the city must hire in such a manner that it's legal and all you all are patting yourselves on the back.

I say bullshit also,, cause no matter which way they ruled,, that would be the case,, either they can promote based on the test,, or they cannot.. now I'm betting if the SCOTUS had voted the way you wanted them to against the white people then you would be all for them "telling the city who they could or could not promote" but since they voted for the white people you don't like it.. too bad.. so sad! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No it isn't. That's a ridiculous assertion. All SCOTUS is saying is that cities don't have to live in fear of frivilous lawsuits squealing discrimination where none is evident.

Grow up.

I answered the question, why do you ignore the answer?

Do you agree with the statement. YES or NO. One or the other. I don't need your petty explanations. Its a yes or no answer.

You didn't make a statement, so I did ... which would have been a yes to the statement I made ... need it repeated again?

"I don't give a fuck what color their skin is, I would however prefer a well trained and capable fire chief over anyone who can't pass their test."

Oy. Dealing with you is like dealing with a mentally ill child. Ok, I'll take it real simple.

I am about to say the statement.

The point, quite simply, is that you don't need to know exactly how something works to know that it exists. Do you disagree with this statement?

I just said the statement. Do you disagree with the statement. Yes. Or. No.

God, how complicated can this be?

Lets not, actually.

too late, we already have.
you can go back to memorizing LSAT for dummies now.

Don't speak for me, tool.

i'm speaking to you. dipshit, not for you..

now get back to work, wanker.

076457194x.jpg

too late, we already have.
you can go back to memorizing LSAT for dummies now.

076457194x.jpg

When you say "we" already have, that includes me, dumbass.

I did well on the test, son. Perhaps you should read through it, eh?

Please do, actually. That book will more than likely lower your score than raise it :lol:

076457194x.jpg

Please do, actually. That book will more than likely lower your score than raise it :lol:

when i need a shyster, i hire one.

they're fairly abundant and for the most part reasonably priced like most commodities.
l

076457194x.jpg

they're fairly abundant and for the most part reasonably priced like most commodities.
l

Good thing, cause if you were gonna use that book you'd be going to an unaccredited school :lol:

l

Good thing, cause if you were gonna use that book you'd be going to an unaccredited school :lol:

the book's for you; you're mentioned in the title.

Do you agree with the statement. YES or NO. One or the other. I don't need your petty explanations. Its a yes or no answer.

You didn't make a statement, so I did ... which would have been a yes to the statement I made ... need it repeated again?

"I don't give a fuck what color their skin is, I would however prefer a well trained and capable fire chief over anyone who can't pass their test."

Oy. Dealing with you is like dealing with a mentally ill child. Ok, I'll take it real simple.

I am about to say the statement.

The point, quite simply, is that you don't need to know exactly how something works to know that it exists. Do you disagree with this statement?

I just said the statement. Do you disagree with the statement. Yes. Or. No.

God, how complicated can this be?

It doesn't have a yes or no answer ... if something exists it has to have an explanation, otherwise it is nothing but a dream. If it did exist you would be able to prove it. You are being dishonest and changing the topic as well as goal posts.

Forum List

Back